Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 21

AM I WHO YOU THINK ABOUT IN BED?*

Spencer took all their trash to the trashcan and waited for them to stand up. They had been sitting there for a couple of hours ,and it was past closing time. Brendon and Jon had fun anoying the Dairy Queen night crew. They all pulled their hoodies back on and started the walk back to the hotel.
Brendon was showing off his "muscles" to Jon and Spencer. Emma decided to take advantage of this. "If you're so strong carry me up to the room!" Brendon winked at the guys. "Watch this!" He picked Emma up in his arms. He got to the end of the hallway and wisphered to Emma."Maybe a piggy back ride would be better?" Emma laughed and settled for the piggy back ride.
At the door Brendon got Emma to reach in his pocket and pull out the card key. She handed it to Jon. As they stepped into the room they all said "shh!" So they wouldn't wake Ryan and Kayce. Emma and Brendon tip toed to the side of Kayce and Ryan. Brendon winked. "What this!" He grabbed the edge of the blanket and pulled up yelling "WAKE-UP!" Emma and Brendon both turned around. "EWWWWWWW!!" They walked off laughing and bumped into Jon and Spencer. Spencer raised an eyebrow. "What's going on?" Brendon was doubled over laughing. "Uh... hehehe... I think they did a little mroe than sleep!" Jon and Spencer peeked their heads around the door. Jon and Spencer saw probably the most embarrassing thing. Kayce was rapped in the sheets so nothing was showing ,but poor ryan didn't go under the sheets. He was just wrapped up with the big blanket. He was lying face up. Jon sighed and wipped a tear from his eye. He laughed. "UH... Do we wake them?" Emma looked at the sleeping forms. "No, we should let them sleep, but will somebody PLEASE go cover Ryan up?"
Spencer and Brendon went and tucked Ryan in and calle dEmma back into the room. Brendon grabbed Emma aronud the waist and spun her around. " Tomorrow is a free day for us. What do you want to do?" Emma sat on the bed. "How does Frankies funpark sound?" He smiled and sat down next to her. "Laser tag right? Does that mean I get to be with you in the dark?" She pulled off her hoodie and slid under the sheets. "you've already been with me in the dark!" He crawled in next to her and winked. "Not the way I would like to be." They both rolled over. Emma stayed up late thinking about that for the longest time.
Kayce woke up to sunshine coming through the window. Everybody was out to breakfast except her and Ryan. She realized very suddenly she wasn't wearing anything. She jumped out of bed and put on a pair of soffee shorts and a blue tanktop to match it. She was very cold. She crawled back into bed and curled up next to Ryan. He stirred and looked into her eyes. He stroked her shoulder. "Morning, love."
There was a knock at the door. Ryan jumpedout of bed. "Hold on!" He hurredly grabbed jeans and his MCR shirt. "Coming!" He let in the rest of the gang adn him and Kayce tried not to look suspicious. Brendon and Emma came in carrying coffee and Spencer and Jon had mc donald bags in their hands. Jon handed one to Ryan and Kayce with a wink. "Sleep well?" Both of them nodded. Ryan had turned slightly red. "yeah, we were really tired. We needed some good hours of sleep." Brendon and Emma came down and sat on the bed next to theirs. Technicaly Jon's bed. Brendon spoke in a matter of factly voice. "So uh. On average.. How many hours did you actually spend sleeping?" Kayce gasped. "You knew?" Ryan elbowed her. Brendon smiled. "Know about what?"
Ryan wisphered "Damnit" and Kayce looked quiet embarrassed. "Uh yeah, well we sort of." Emma stood up and pushed Brendon's head. "Don't torture them!" She turned to the two of them "We know what you did last night and we don't care!" Kayce stkood up and dragged her to the other room. "Who are you and what did you do with Emma?" Emma luaghed and pushed Kayce's arms off her shoulders. "No, seriously I'm fine. I think you both really needed eachother. Besides, both of you are happy right?" Kayce hugged her. "more than you'll ever know!"