Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 22

*SHH! LET US SING LIKE THE DOVES!*

Emma was still puzzled ,but figured that she should give Ryan and Kayce a break. After all they were teenagers in America. After everybody was dressed the 6 of them stepped out of the swinging door an dout into the sunshine. Jon was trying to crush Spencers fingers while wrestling money out of his hand. Brendon had his arma round Emma's neck and they both noticed that Kayce and Ryan were much more talkative today. Brendon leaned over to Emma. "I wonder why they are so talkative today?"

Before going into Frankies the gang stopped at the coffee shop. again. Kathleen! Emma walked over to the counter. How are you?" Kathleen looked up. "very good oh yeah, very nice dancing skills you have! Where di you ever learn?" Emma laughed as she handed her their coffee. Kathleen looked over at Ryan and Kayce who were charing a chocolate dipped strawberry. Kathleen tapped Emma and Brendon before they walked off. "They had sex didnt they?" Emma was shocked. "How did you know?" Kathleen rolled her eyes. "I can tell."

Emma and Brendon passed out the coffee and the gang left the shop. They were on their way to Frankies. Luckily, their hotel was in walking difference of everything. It was really quiet nice. They bought tickets and entered the main arena. It was surrounded by teens. Surprisingly nobody noticed the boys. Another stroke of luck. Everybody decided to go Kart first so they all headed outside to the track. The boys climed in green cars and Kayce and Emma chose the smaller pink ones. The red light blarred on the flashing sign. Sudenly it turned red. The cars started up and tore down the track.
Brendon and Jon started colliding asap. Spencer decided he would try to win so he pulled infront of the other cars. Brendon wrecked Jon's car and cause it to stop. Jon was out of the running.Kayce and Ryan were driving side by side so they could talk to eachother. Near the end of the race Brendon was going to make first. Emma was not going to let that happen. Emma slammed into his car. It cut off. He turned around. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?" Emma laughed and un buckled. All the other cars were finished and in the garage. She walked over to the side of Brendon's car. "Get out!" He gave ehr a pouting face. "NO! you cut off my car. you owe me!" Emma pulled him out of the car. "Your right my lord." She bowed. "How can I ever repay you?" Brendon put his arm around her shoulders. "I'm sure I'll think of something."
Kayce let Ryan take her in the pizza parlor. "I'm hungry you want something?" She shook her head. "No." After getting his pizza they went to go sit down in a booth. He started scarffing down pizza. "So, I wanted to talk to you." Kayce didn't like the sound of his voice." Last night was.. amazing.." Kayce took a swig of his drink. "yeah," He continued. "I just wanted to say thanks. I mean you gave me something very special. Something you can only give once. And I gave you the very same special thing aswell. I love you soo much Kayce. I don't want to loose touch with you ever." Kayce's eyes filled with tears. "I didn't know that you cared that much." Ryan grabbed her hand. "I do." he kissed her. Unfortunately they were interupted by taps on the shoulder.

Spencer gave Ryan the fish eye. "You ditched us at the track to come smooch your girl?" Ryan and Kayce stood up. Ryan took her hand. "yeah, pretty much. Now who's up for laser tag?"