Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 23

* OH WE'RE JUST A WETDREAM FOR TEH WEBZINE*

Emma watched as Ryan led Kayce out. Wow, he had really stood up to Jon and Spencer. Who knew sex could bring two people closer together? Her youth leader's voice filled her head."Don't have sex, it will destroy you and dont fall in love on crew time." Brendon calling her name shook her out of her thoughts. "Uh Emma? Are you feeling ok?" Emma blinked. "Yeah, I was just thinking about stuff." She hadn't reallized they had already entered the laser tag building. Brendon winked. "Were they Brendonlicious thoughts?" Emma released his hand so she could pick up her laser gun."Ofcourse they were."

They picked their teams. Spencer and Jon were Finaly fantasy lovers, Ryan and Kayce were Love like today was your last ,and Brendon named them. They were Emmalicious. Haha Emma thought. very origional. Both doors swung open and the six were off. They darted in different directions. Emma sprinted down one hallyway with Brendon not far behind. She heard a loud noise behind her. She turned and had to lean on the wall because she was laughing so hard. Spencer was ontop of Brendon shooting at his laser vest. Brendon's gun went dead and he squirmed under Spencer. "GODDAMNIT! WHAT THE FUCK?! GET OFF ME! EMMA RUN!" Spencer looked up and jumped off to pursue Emma. "SHIT! THANKS ALOT!" Emma took off at a dead sprint. She picked a hall way and ran down. Spencer cornered her. Spencer smiled."only cause your bendon's girl." He ran the other way. Emma ran where was Brendon?

While looking for Brendon she ran into kayce and Ryan. They both shot her vest and ran off laughing. Just like little kids she thought. "WHAM!" Emma was knocked off her feet. "OW!" Brendon had tackled her into one of the padded walls. Brendon was laughing and pulled her up."Did I surprise you?" Emma rolled her eyes. "You're such a two year old!" Brendon laughed and headed towards a black door that blended in with the wall. "here, wanna step in here with me?" He grabbed her hand. She smiled. "Anything for you."

The door was actually a broom storage. There were a bunch of mops and brooms and cleaning stuff. It had a conter with a bunch of dusty rags. Emma hoppe dup on it and sat down. "Was there something you wanted to.." Brendon stood infront of her and pulle dhe4r into a passionate kiss. One, she realized she had never gotten before. She let him kiss her. She let her mind wonder. It was a wonderful feeling. I wonder if this is how Kayce felt? He pulled away and looked embarrassed. She kissed his cheek. "You didn't have to stop." He pulled her into a tight embrace. She could feel his hand under the back of her shirt. She wanted to fly away. her mind was racing with a million thoughts. All of her future worries were gone. She was just there, a girl standing before him with only her love to give.

She realized her shirt had come off very suddenly and her bra was half on half off. There was a crash somewhere near by and it brought her back to Earth. "NO!" She jumped down off the counter and fastened ehr bra and threw her shirt on. Brendon looked startled. "I am so sorry! What's wrong?" Emma was quite embarrassed. "I can't so this right now!" Brendon lowered his head. "Is it me?" Emma hugged him ,but he was limp. "No! never! I love you with all my heart. But what if something happeneds? You wont be there to help! I just can't bare that on my own! Plus, it's a broom closet!" Brendon looked pissed. "i guess I'm just not the one for you am I?" He stormed out of the room leaving Emma alone, brokenhearted.