Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 25

*SO NOW IT'S BACK TO US SO CAMERA MAN SWING THE FOCUS*

Emma woke up with a tug at her arm. Kayce was on the floor next to her pulling on shoes. "Get up. We have to leave early cause we are on the way to Florida. Come on sleepy head! How are you feeling?" Emma rubbed her eyes. "If I can yell at him I'll feel alot better" She stumble dout of the chair and stretched out her legs. She pulled on a pair of Abercrombie ripped jeans and a soft pink Aeropastale tank. She was about to pull on her Panic hoodie when she threw it in her bag. She pulled on her HelloGoodbye hoddie instead. Kayce noticed. "Bad mermories eh?" Emma stomped over to join her at the mirror and put on her make up. "yeah."

After the make-up they turned on the news. "Where did the guys go?" Kayce studied her. "By guys you mean Brendon?" Emma stuck out her tounge at her. Kayce smiled. "They went down to hotel breakfast. They should be back soon. And I know you want to know. Brendon looked pretty torn up." Emma rolled her eyes. "After what he said last night? I couldn't care less if he jumped off a fucking clif." Kayce looked sad. A knock came from the door. It was Spencer. "Bring your stuff outside. It is time to leave."

KAYCE- I watched Emma bring her bags down the elevator. As her friend I knew she wa sover eacting ,but as ryan's girl she knew he would take half of Brendon's side. Sigh.
She and Emma loaded her stuf finto the trunk of the limo. Emma pulled out her IPod and scrolled down to Public Affair. Emma almsot blasted her ears out. God she must really be beat up. I'm lucky that I have Ryan.

Spencer and Jon were in the back with Ryan Emma and her. She tapped Ryan. "Where was brendon?" Ryan rolled his eyes. "he's up front with the driver listening to music." Kayce handed Emma's ipod head phone back to her. She couldn't take the loud music. Emma put both head phones on and looked out the window. kayce scooted closer to Ryan. "We really need to do something about this!" Ryan looked over at her. "yeah, I have an idea. Since tonight is the last night of the tour at the very end of the concert I am going to introduce you and Emma. But I will make sure the crowd knows that they are going out. Who knows? Maybe they will be better before then." Kayce pulled on a blanket. " I doubt it."

Kayce was puzzled. "What is Brendon's problem?" Ryan turned to her with a surprised look. "Well he is really hung up on her. He really likes her you know? I have never seen him act like such a gentleman! he even spoke of marrying her for Christ's sake!" Kayce was surprised. "Why couldn't he respect her? All he had to do was wait for her! Emma likes to take things slow!" Ryan hugged her. "he knows that now ,and I think he is getting closer to accepting it."

EMMA- I stared out the window until the sun burnt my eyes. I'd rather have the sun burn my eyes out than to live with out his love. Why did he have to be such an ass? Why couldn't he be like Ryan was to Kayce? If Kayce wanted to wait, he wouldn have waited. She turned to look at Ryan and Kayce. They were both sleeping. Ryan holding Kayce up as she slept. That could have been me and Brendon. She statred crying. She didn't care if Spencer and Jon saw and as she looked around she saw them sleeping aswell. Jeesh it was only noon!

BRENDON- I was pretty much annoying the limo driver. I was pissed. Why does she want to wait? What the fuck is that about? I rolled down the window that seperated us from eachother. I saw her crying. My heart melted. Does she really love me? She looked over at me. I rolled up the window; blocking me from view. How could one beautiful girl tear me to peices? I was so pissed off. But not at her. Deep deep down, i was pissed off at me and my stupidity.