Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 28

LETS GET THESE TEEN HEARTS BEATING FASTER FASTER

Brendon had put Emma down and kissed her on the nose. Than the guys went over ot pick out drinks and chips. Kayce ran over to Emma and hugge dher excitedly. "Emma! Babe! I'm sooo happy for you!" Emma hugged her back. "He does love me!" Kayce rolled her eyes "Emma, hun. He is an international rock star. If he didn't love you he never would have brought you on tour!" Emma hugged her again. "Thanks for keeping my head cool."

It took awhile for the guys to decide on drinks so the girls headed back out to the limo. Kayce could tell that Emma was happy. She was glad for her friend ,but now she wondered what was going to happen when Brendon and the gang left it two days. Would Emma's world coem crashing back down? There was a knock on the window. Emma opened it. "Come on in!"

Brendon pilled in with chips and cokes for both of them. Emma kissed him. "Merci!" French was always her favorite language. Brendon brushed her hair out of her eyes. "if that is french for I love you, than rock on!" He kissed her. The other boys came in. Jon rolled his eyes. "Seriously dude. Get a room. We don't want to see that. I think I'm going to be sick." Brendon laughed. "can you seriously get an extra room in a limo?"

"EWWW What is that smell???" Kayce and Emma plugged their noses. The limo driver rolled down his window. "Some parts of Georiga smell like this. I am sorry. Oh and Mr. Brendon? Glad you found your rightful place in the backseat." He rolle dup teh window. Brendon gave a " he's a weirdo look" and grabbed emma's ipod. "can we listen to FOB?" Emma scrolled down. "Sure." Brendon's phone rang. "Hi Pete! What's going on?"

So after chatting with Pete for a good 30 mins Brendon hung up. "So, basically Pete and the gang are flying in to hang with us tonight. He turned to Kayce and Emma. They can't wait to see you dance. So we are going to party all night. Oh yeah, Pete told me to ask you guys a question. Ever heard of mansoup???"