Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 29

PLEASE LEAVE ALL OVER COATS CANES AND TOP HATS WITH THE DOOR MAN.

EMMA- The limo had gone over a huge bump and joltted me from my sleep. What the hell? Why can't I just sleep? But then I realized something. I was leaning on Brendon and he was holding me up while we both slept. Wow! Just how I saw ryan and Kayce yesterday. She snuggled closer to Brendon. He was warm and she was cold. It worked out perfectly.

KAYCE- OWW! I blinked an eye open. emma was giggling silently. She had thrown a pen at me. "What??" I wisphered to her. She pointed to Brendon and then to herself. "I think I am ready now." She put back on her headphones. Ready now? What the hell did that mean? Ready? OH LORD. SO, NOW EMMA thought the tiem was right for her and Brendon. Well I guess they have proven themselves to eachother. I still don't like it. I'm going to have to talk to Ryan about this. OOOOFFFF! Another friggin bump in the road. But then the limo stopped. The limo driver came and opened up my side door. "Sorry to wake you Miss ,but we are at the hotel." Wonderful. I have to go out in the cold. I woke up everybody except Emma ofcourse who had chosen to wake up Brendon with kisses. I was really going to have to talk to her about that.

RYAN- Kayce woke me up. i rubbed my eyes. "Are we there already?" Kayce tugged me out of the warm limo. "Yes! Now coome on! The sooner we get in the sooner we can eat!" Eating sounded good to me so I grabbed my bags and threw Spencer and Jon's bags at them. Jon and Spencer had fallen asleep on eachothers shoulders. Wow, It must be really boring without a girl with you.

EMMA- I grabbed my bags and Brendon and I made our way in to the hotel. At the check in Kayce suggested the girls have sperate rooms. I glared at her because I know why she had suggested that. The truth was is that I was ready for Brendon now. All my fears have gone away. I'm not quiet sure. Besides we can be careful! Brendon nudged me. "Something wrong babe?" I gave him my most sincere smile. "No, ofcourse not. I'm just hungry and tired." But I lied to him and he knew it. I should have told him the truth ,but I wasn't sure if he would still love me in the morning.

BRENDON- Something was wrong with Emma. She had smiled and said nothing ,but I knew that she had lied. Mhm. Maybe I could coner Kayce. Or Ryan. No, he wouldn't know. Why do the girls need a different room. Maye Emma was scared Iw ould do something in the night. She coudln't think that! I helped with all the bags as we rode the elevator up to our room. Emma remained distant to me. What was with her? After we had unpacked our bags we decided to go into our seperate rooms and rest until Pete's plane got in. Spencer and Jon went to go get crappy hotel coffee. Ryan and Kayce said good bye. Emma came over and I pulled her into a hug. She stiffened. She finally relaxed and I let out a breath. She put her hands in my back pockets. Great, now she is feeling my mother's hips and what a small ass that I have. I rested my head on her shoulder. "Emma? What's wrong? You know you can tell me." Tears filled her eyes. "i'm a bit confused." She buried her head into my chest. I felt oddly protective. She looked up. "Will you still love me in the morning?" I blinked. I have to admit that I was surprised. She wipped her tears and went into her room. I know understood everything.