Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 30

LA LA LA LA LA

Kayce saw Emma enter the room with tears in her eyes. "What is wrong?" Emma told her imediatly which startled her. Usually you have to bug Emma for awhile before she spills. "I want to sleep with Brendon so badly! I owe him! I love him soo much! but I just can't bring myself to do anything about it! What do i do? I'ma wreck?!" Kayce put a comforting arm around her. " Emma, you're not a wreck! you're just very confused! Have you tried talking to Brendon about this?" Emma shudderd. "NO! he would laugh at me! The closest I came was asking him if he would still love me in the morning." Kayce marched her over to the door. She opened the door and pushed her out. "You're not coming back in until you talk to Brendon!"

Emma was pissed, but worst of all she was scared. Scared of laughter and scared of Brendon. He made her nervous. Even thinking about him. Emma sat outside in the hall for the longest time. The guy's door opened. Brendon came out with the ice bucket. He stopped dead when he saw her sitting on the floor. Emma sighed and stood up. "Can we take a walk?" Brendon put the ice bucket down. "Sure."

They walked outside of the hotel and walked into the near by Florida Park. Emma started first. "Look, I have been thinking..... I really love you. Alot. i don't know what I would do without you. And I sort of... well.." Brendon looked into her eyes."Want to go farther?" Emma started walking again. "Yes, I think I am ready now. I'm not sure how you would feel though. I mean we just got into a huge fight about it. And after it is all said and done.. I don't want you to not love me anymore. It would be worse than death; my world would end." Brendon stopped her from walking any further. He kissed her tenderly. "Emma. You are my world."

Emma let the tears come to her eyes. "I don't mean to cry. It's just..." Brendon led her over to a park bench. "Shh. You don't have to say anything. Let me do the talking ok?" emma leaned on him and nodded. He took a deep breath. "I love you more than any other girl I have ever dated. I have never loved them like I love you.I want things to go to the next level too ,but I'm not going to push you. So please don't feel like you have to do this for me. ok?" Emma nodded and snugled closer to his warm body. She was cold. Brendon took off his jacket and drapped it on her as much as he could. She looked up into his eyes. "This is my choice."

They sat on the bench looking up at the stars for the longest time. Brendon's phone rang. he said a few breif words. He kissed her head. "We need to head back. The FOB crew are on the way." He took her hands while she was sitting and kissed them. He brought her to her feet. "You're my girl. I love you emms." Emma allowed him to take her by the waist. "I don't know what I would do without you." Brendon kissed her hand. "Probably die. Now let's get back to the hotel."

When they came back to the hotel everybody was in the guys room. They were sitting around ordering pizza.They had been gone for a long time. It was nearly midnight. Kayce rushed over to Emma. "How are things?" Emma hugged her. "They are wonderful thankyou." Kayce raised an eye brow. " And your desicion is?" Emma winked. "We have decided we'll try." She smiled and Kayce squeezed her hand."Thata girl"