Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 31

SWING THE FOCUS

"Hey Brendon? Do you want to get up and open the door so the guys can get in?" Brendon looked over at Ryan. "When Emma and I came in we left the door open. WHAT THE FUCK?" Luckily Emma and Kayce had been sitting elswhere. Pete had taken a running jump and lept on Brendon. "Nice to see you to Pete. Did you have to jump?"

The rest of the guys walked into the room carrying bags. Patrick dumped his stuff on the floor and sat by Spencer. " I am surprised you guys are up so late. With all you have been going through and stuff." But when he said this he glanced from Emma to Brendon. "So anyway. What time are we getting up? Since we are going to be there as guests I think we should be able to sleep a bit." Jon stood up to help Andy with the bags. "Well we can sleep in for a bit. The show isn't until 6 pm. But we have to be ther for sound check. Plus the girls have dancing lessons with Kathleen." Emma went over and pulled Pete off Brendon. "Mine." She pulled Brendon up. "Don't you find it weird that Kathleen is everwhere?" He smiled. "Nope." Pete rolled off the couch he was drapped on. "Fine Emma you can have him now ,but in about 5 mins. He's mine." He went into the bathroom and started the water. About five minutes later he called. "SOUP'S ON!" All the guys hurried into the huge bathroom. Kayce and Emma switched the tv channle. Kayce tapped Emma on the shoulder. "What the hell are they doing in there?" Emma rolled her eyes. "Do we want to know?"

Kayce and Emma decided to be bold. They snuck over to the bathroom and opened the door. Shouts of "Hey!" or "Ever heard of knocking?" Filled their ears. As soon as both girls realized what was going on they rushed over to the couch. "EWWWWW!!!" All eight guys were sqaushed into the tub. In their underwear. Kayce put a pillow over her face. "Nasty visuals. AHHH I think I am going to go to bed. But I will probably have nightmares about this for a long time." Both girls tried to go to sleep, but they both had the problem of earasing the picture of Jon playing with a rubber duck.

Sometime early in the morning Brendon climbed next to her. She rolled over. "At least you smell good. Actually you smell like my dog when she comes from the groomer ,but that's ok. Should I be worried?" Brendon laughed. "No, we always do that." pete entered the room with a towel over his head. "Yeah you should." Emma looked up and wished she hadn't. "Pete wasn't wearing bottoms. "Eww! She covered her eyes. Brendon tossed a pillow at him. "GOD COVER UP!" He fell back onto his pillows laughing. He snugled up to Emma. As she fell asleep she heard Kayce wispher to Ryan. "Where did the rubber duck come from?"

When Kayce woke up the next morning she noticed that there were four extra guys in the room. She got up to use the bathroom. There were eight pairs of underwear handing from the shower rod. Wodnerful she thought. She looked at the clock. 10 a.m She hobbled of Jo's sleeping form and woke up Ryan. "Time to get up. It's 10." He sat up and threw pillows at the guys on the floor. He then threw a book at Brendon and then carefully nudged Spencer and Jon awake. When Kayce stood up he pushed her back down. He kissed her. When he pulled back he mumbled. "Ouch" Patrick had stood up and thrown a soda can at his head. "None of that now."

Kayce woke Emma. The two girls picked up the room a little bit but left the rest for the maids. After that they got Krispy Kreame donuts on the way to the Florida arena. Upon entering they were imediatly led into new dressing rooms and found Kathleen waiting. "Morning girls. I brought you guys some coffee." She handed the girls their "regulars" and she left the room for them to dress. Instead fo tutus they found very formal dresses. Kayce threw hers at emma. The chest area latched. it showed off alot. "I bet ryan picked this out." Emma cried in horror as she saw hers. There was no back to it. "It's gonna fall off!" Emam looked at the dresses. "They look to formal to be strippers so what are they for?" A shout came from the hallway. "Hurry up girls! You have to learn a new dance today. They guys decided to dance formaly with you. Coats top hats etc. Now HURYY UP!"