Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 30

PLEASE LEAVE ALL OVER COATS AND CANES

Kayce threw Emma's shoe box at her. The guys had even gotten them high heels. "What the fuck are they up to? I mean seriously." emma shrugged and put on the heels. "I dunno but we better trust them. they havent done anything bad so far."

The girls stepped into the room and saw Kathleen waiting for them. She motioned two guys over. These are my friends. They will be teaching you to waltz, cha cha, and other formal dances. Now! Dance!" Kayce and Emma stepped over to the guys. Emma flicked Kayce "Isnt cha cha a fast dance?" Kayce and Emma learned to shake their hips and their asses. They were tired. Around 3 Brendon and ryan stumbled in. They were in shorts and hoodies. Kathleen instructed them to take hands. Brendon dipped Emma. "Time to Dance?"

After dancing Kayce and Emma threw off their high heels. Not only did they look tacky with their shorts and tanktops but they were very uncomfortable. The Panic! and FOB gang headed to lunch. Kayce and Emma walked barefoot
to lunch. they all had seperate bo jangle boxes for lunch. Ryan ate through 4 boxes. Kayce leaned over. "i'm still not sure where it all goes." Emma nudged Brendon. "So what's up with the formal dancing?" Brendon winked. "you'll have to wait till later. But I will tell you that we wanted to make tonight super special." Brendon's phone rang. he stood up and sighed. "Guys we are needed onstage for some practice. pete stood up. "Race ya." All the guys rushed out except for Ryan. He kissed Kayce and twirled her around. "you two are going to have to go practice your dancing. have fun in those heels!" he rushed off after the guys.

For the next 2 1/2 hours the girls danced their hearts out. Around 5: 30. Kathleen dismissed them saying they were the best dancers she had seen in a long time. They rushed back to their dressing room. Kayce and Emma pulled on the soft satin dresses. "Into the dresses we go!" Emma pulled on her dress slowly. She looked at their reflection in the mirror. A sad thought went through her head. "Tonight is our last performance with them." The girls studdied their reflections. They had changed somehow. They weren't little girls anymore.