Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 33

SNAP SNAP SNAP YOUR FINGERS FOR ME

Emma shivered. She never wanted Brendon to let her go. She wanted him to take away her pain and her cold ,but she knew that she was leaving him. A fate she couldn't escape. She hugged him for the longest time. He hugged her back. She hoped that he would always remember the girl that desperatly needed him. Kayce had come to the hotel the previous night to find Emma and Brendon together. Jon and Spencer had snickered ,but had fallen into bed and slept. Ryan and her were happy for both of them. Kayce knew that Emma and Brendon would be torn apart later that day. But was what to happen between her and Ryan?

The hotel room went from destroyed to mostly tidy. They were all packed and ready to go. Kayce observed Emma. She was really happy for a girl that was about to loose the love of her life. Kayce's heart went out to brendon. Then she thought about Ryan. Not the Panic! At the Disco ryan ,but her Ryan. The one that held her as she cried and kissed her when she was happy. She didn't want to loose him either ,but such was life.

Kayce fingered her silver ring. She and Emam drug their stuff to the limo and slid in. No more excitement for them. No more love either. The ride back was quiet. Both girls had called their families to let them know they were home. As they pulle dinto S.C the limo went dead silent. Kayce was spending the night at Emma's house so the limo pulled down the quiet country road. Emma's mom was so excited to see the guys she invited them to dinner. They guys accepted and stayed until nearly 2 in the morning.

The guys gave hugs and Emma's mom went up to Brendon and hugged him. "i haven't seen my daughter this happy since she was 9. You are the best thing that has ever happened to her. Don't break her heart now." She patted him on the back. he looked up. "Where is Emma?" Kayce and Emma had gone out back and were watching the moon. They were both sad that the guys were leaving. Sure they had had their troubles ,but love was love. Ryan called kayce from the poarch door. "A word?" Kayce and Emma stood up. Kayce hugged her and went to Ryan. Ryan and her sat on the steps in the front yard. he hugged her. "i am going to miss you so much. I know you will date other guys after this ,but i want you to remember me ok? Keep me close to your heart ok? I will keep in touch. It isn't the same ,but I am sure it is the closest to life I will feel when you're not here. Do you love me?" Tears came into kayce's eyes. "I did when i first saw you and I always will. I promise to keep you close. Maybe we will meet again. Never forget me Ryan. Promise?" He kissed her and hugged her tightly. "I never could and I never will."

Brendon stepped out onto the back poarch and saw Emma sitting on the swinging chair. She saw him coming for her and moved over to make space. he held her in his arms. "Are you going to forget me Emma?" A tear fell on his hand. "never. I love you too much. I know you'll forget me." He turned to face her. "Emma. I can't tell you your mother's maiden name. your favorite color or if you have ever had braces. The only thing I can tell you is that I love you. I will never forget you. you have had a huge impact on my life." Emma threw her arms around him. "promise me something?" He kissed her cheek. "Anything for you." She brushed his unbrushed hair out of his eyes. "Love me? and keep in touch?" he kissed her on her lips for the last time. "I will always love you. I will be keeping in touch." She walked him to the limo where Kayce stood waiting for her. He turned and hugged Emma tightly. "parting is such sweet sorrow that I say good night until it be morrow." Both girls watched the white limo drive out of the subdivision. As they walked back into the house they both realized something. They had really grown up.