Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER TWO *Sipping from a peach and lime daquiri

CHAPTER TWO *Sipping from a peach and lime daquiri*

Kayce sat back in her seat. She was shaking. "KAYCE! What's wrong?" Emma was concerned for her friend. Kayce sat up. "Well I heard Brendon say they were going to the Hampton to sleep. So if we hurry we can catch them!" Emma slammed on the brakes. "NO WAY! Let's Go! NOW!" with that the two of them sped to the Hampton. When they arrived at the Hampton Kayce recognized the familiar white limo. "OH MY GOD! THEY ARE HERE!" They quickly unloaded thier bags and checked in. Ofcourse, Kayce and Emma stoppe don every floor to see the guys. They checked into a suite and unpacked. Kayce was rather dissapointed. "This could have been the night that I kissed Ryan Ross. What a waste!" Emma laughed and pulle don her pj's. They turned the lights off and went to sleep. KNOCK KNOCK~!~!~ "Emma get the door. I'm tired." Emma rolled out of bed and stumbled to the door. Emma opened it and was imediatly blinded. Not by light but by the beautiful sight of Brendon and Spencer at her door.
"Um... we came to get an x box controler. Have one?" Brendon scratched his head. Emma studdered "Um one second." She closed the door and flicked on the light. "KAYCE OMG BRENDON AND SPENCER ARE AT THE DOOR! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED!" Kayce jumped out of bed. "OMG HOW DO I LOOK? LET'S GO SAY HI!" Emma grabbed the controler and headed to the door. Brendon and Spencer were still waiting. "Here is the controler. Hey? If you guys don't mind... can we come over?" Spencer shrugged. "What ever just don't go rambo all over us." They both turned and led Kayce and Emma to the room. "Yo RYAN! we brought to girls with us!" Ryan pocked his head out. "Two hot girls by the way." He grinned and Kayce knew her dreams were about to come true.