Sequel: Swear To Shake It Up

We Sure Are In For A Show Tonight

CHAPTER 5* DECORATED EMERGENCY*

CHAPTER 5* DECORATED EMERGENCY*

Emma and Brendon went to 3 Bean Net cafe to get some coffee and left Ryan and Kayce behind. Emma planned on learning mroe about Brendon. So Brendon got a raspberry mocha and Emma got a carmel frappachino and they both sat down. "So, what are me and Kayce going to do while you guys are on stage?" Brendon smiled "I thought you would never ask! We have two spots for the tutu dancers. Interested?" Emma laughed, "Ofcourse we are!" She took a bit of wip cream from her drink and put it on his nose. After he had licked it off she asked. "So do you like me then? And Kayce?" He suddenly turned serious. "Emma? Do you really think Ry and I would invite two girls we didn't love? I loved you as soon as I saw you and Ryan loves Kayce to death. We love you guys! SO our plan is to keep you two with us for a couple of days and then drop you off at home. Sound good to you?" Emma smiled "It sounds wonderful!"
Back in the hotel room Ryan took Kayce down to breakfast so they wouldn't wake Spencer or Jon. They held hands in the elevator and all the way down to breakfast. Kayce was happy. This was all she had ever wanted! If somebody had coem up to her a week ago adn said "you're going to date Ryan Ross" she would have laughed so hard she would have fallen over! Now she really was dating him! And he loved her for her! When they went to go get food Kayce loaded ehr plate with fruits and a bagle. Ryan on the other hand fixed himself 3 plates of pancakes and sugar cereal and got gatorade to drink. When they finally sat down Ryan spoke. "Brendon and I would like you and Emma to be two fo the tutu dancers up on stage while we perform. What do you think?" Kayce was nervous but laughed. "As in I have to dance? Great now you're going to dump me for sure!" He laughed and played footsioe with her under the table. "Kayce? Have you ever seen ME dance? It would give an old lady a heart attack! So are we on? Oh yeah and later today Brendon and I are taking you guys shopping. We need to get you out of all this pink and yellow stuff. Maybe a green or a blue. Oh yeah and you need to get fitted for your bra and tutu outfit." They had both finished eating. As they were going up to the room Kayce playfully pushed him intot he wall. "So your gonna get to pick out my bra and tutu?That's not fair! Pick out something nice!" He smiled "I was thinking cheetah print for you." Kayce almost fell over. "You're joknig right?" Ryan gave her a misterious look "Or am I?"