Status: Complete 12/14/11

Scream Me a Dream

Epilogue

Saturday May 7, 2011
Seinäjoki, Finland
Hotel Cumulus
7:30pm


“I can’t believe you wouldn’t let me throw you a bachelorette party.” Rosalind muttered as she took a sip of her wine, grinning over at Soya, who rolled her eyes as she took a drink of her water.

“And I can’t believe you won’t let me sleep in Ville’s room.” Soya muttered.

Toni giggled as she looked up from the toenails she was painting. “Trust me; Ville had a few words to say about that, too.”

“I’m sure he did.” Soya laughed.

“So how’s the tower working out for you guys?” Natali asked. “You and Aida are finally moved in, aren’t you?”

“We just got the last of our stuff in there a couple of weeks ago.” Soya said with a shake of her head. “I had no idea that when I said I wanted to pack up the house in Sipoo it would take us nearly three months to do it. But it’s been working out fine, you should have seen the guys when they were putting up the wall for Aida’s room.” Soya laughed, thinking of Mige, Linde and Ville, all in the master bedroom, trying to figure out how to best put up a large piece of plywood that they’d painted pink that separated Aida’s half of the room from Ville’s half that made up his studio.

“A lot of cursing?” Vedrana teased.

“A lot.” Soya laughed. “But she has a room and she’s pretty excited to be back in the tower now.”

“And what about this little guy?” Vedrana laughed placing her hand on Soya’s rounded belly.

Soya laughed herself, rubbing her stomach. “Oh, trust me; this little one has more than enough stuff for when he or she comes.”

XxxxxxX

Saturday February 12, 2011
Sipoo, Finland


“You’re sick.” Ville said, handing Soya a mug of tea before sitting across from her at the kitchen counter with his own mug.

“I am not.” Soya argued, taking a sip of her tea.

Ville rolled his eyes at her stubbornness. “Aida came back from her friend’s the other day with the flu.”

“I don’t get sick.”

“Liar.” Ville laughed. “You’ve caught Aida’s flu, and your new-found stubbornness is preventing you from admitting it.”

“Why aren’t you sick, then?” Soya asked with a raised eyebrow. “You spent just as much time playing nurse to that girl as I did. So how did I end up being the one that’s sick?”

“Because I’m immune to puny diseases like the flu.” Ville teased.

“You are not!” Soya laughed.

“All right, I’m not, but it had to hit one of us and obviously it hit the weaker of us.”

“You really do not want to have sex anytime in the foreseeable future, do you?”

“Soya, truthfully, the fact that you’ve made it through this conversation without-” Ville cut himself off as Soya slipped off her stool and rushed out of the kitchen towards what he knew was the bathroom. “Never mind.” He chuckled, taking one last drink of his tea before slipping off his own stool and walking over to the bathroom just as he heard the toilet flush. He leaned against the open door jamb as Soya leaned back against the wall, wiping her mouth with a washcloth.

“You’re sick.”

Soya groaned, running her hand through her hair. “I hate throwing up.”

“No one really enjoys it.” Ville said walking further into the bathroom and leaning against the marble sink. “It doesn’t help your health that you’ve been stressing over the wedding again, which reminds me, when shall we go to City Hall to elope?”

“We’re not eloping.” Soya said, narrowing her eyes at her fiancé.

Ville narrowed his own eyes, before saying the one thing that would convince Soya to admit defeat. “If you’re sick Soya, I’m not taking you to Vegas next week.”

“But-”

“I know you want to go see Josef dance, and I know your other friend is dancing that same week, but I’m not taking you if you’re this sick.”

“Aida’s flu went away after a couple of days, mine will too; I just have to ride it out.”

“Or you could go to the doctors and get the antibiotics you need.”

“Why are you so pro-doctor? You hate going to the doctor’s.” Soya asked, looking up at him, smiling lightly when he crouched down next to her.

“Because I hate seeing you throw up more.”

Soya sighed. “Fine, I’ll go to the doctors tomorrow, but you need to go, too.”

“Why?”

“We need to get checked up anyway, before we go in for the marriage license.”

Ville groaned. “Marrying you has suddenly become a pain in the ass.”

“Jerk.” Soya laughed, as she used his shoulder to get up from the floor. “So deal?”

“Deal.” Ville nodded, getting up as well. “Now please get to bed.”

Soya nodded, “I would kiss you, but I need to go to our bathroom to brush my teeth first.”

“I’ll add it to your tab.” Ville chuckled, leaning down to kiss her cheek.

XxxxxxX

Monday February 14, 2011


Soya bit her lip, tapping her foot on the floor of the exam room as she waited for the doctor to return. She’d already gone through her checkup, redressed into her clothing, and was just anxiously waiting for her results.

She hated the thought that she could be sick; she’d promised Josef she’d go see him in Las Vegas as he was dancing in Swan Lake, and she’d also heard that Aster would be performing in Sleeping Beauty and had wanted to go see him perform, but she had been feeling under the weather ever since Aida had come back from her friend’s house carrying the flu with her.

“Miss Toivonen?”

Soya looked up at the doctor and smiled weakly. “Please tell me I don’t have the flu.”

The doctor laughed and shook his head as he closed the door behind him. “You do not have the flu.”

XxxxxxX

“Happy Valentine’s Day.” Ville said, walking into the kitchen where he knew Soya would be and setting the batch of tulips he’d gotten her on top of her magazine.

“Ville!” Soya laughed, only to hit her palm on her forehead with a groan. “I completely forgot it was Valentine’s Day!”

“It’s fine.” Ville laughed. “I don’t think we had anything planned, anyway. Are you working on the wedding?” He asked as he slipped his backpack off his shoulder and set it on top of the kitchen table. “I thought you were finally going to work on packing up your parent’s room today?”

Soya shrugged as she flipped through the wedding magazine she’d picked up after her doctor’s appointment. “Maybe later. Did you go to your doctor’s appointment today?”

“I did. I’m as healthy as I’ll ever be.” He teased as he sat in the chair next to Soya, causing Soya to laugh.

“Good to hear! By the way, I’m not sick.” Soya grinned. “Doctor confirmed it; therefore we are going to Vegas this weekend.”

Ville blinked at her. “What?”

“Yeah.” Soya grinned, closing her magazine and turning to face him. “It’s not the flu; apparently it’s just morning sickness.”

Ville stared at her as she grinned at him, only to shake his head. “Wait, what?”

Soya laughed quietly, leaning forward to kiss him softly. “You know that night last month?” she asked biting her lip. “That night after dinner at Linde’s and Toni’s?”

Ville grinned. “Yeah.”

“Well congratulations, Valo, you succeeded in knocking me up.”

“You’re…”

“Pregnant.” Soya nodded excitedly. “Te tulette olemaan isä.”(You’re going to be a daddy.)

Ville gave a disbelieving laugh, before cupping her cheeks and leaning in to kiss her. “Soya, this is…” He kissed her again, moving his hand down to lie on her stomach, his fingers spanning the space. “We’re going to have a baby.”

“Yeah, we are.” Soya whispered. “Happy Valentine’s Day, Ville. Happy?”

“Shocked, but unbelievably happy.” Ville nodded, kissing her once more. “I have to say, this is by far the perfect Valentine’s Day present.”

“Good, because I have a favor to ask.”

Ville pulled back. “Anything.”

“I think we should elope.”

XxxxxxX

Saturday May 7, 2011
11:30pm


Soya looked around her room, making sure her friends were sleeping soundly before slipping off the bed, carefully making her way across the room. She grabbed a white plush robe from the back of the couch, tying it around herself before pocketing the room key and leaving the room.

Making sure the coast was clear, she went down the hall and knocked on the door, only to roll her eyes when she heard men hollering on the other side. The door opened, only for Ville to grin when he saw her. He turned back into the room, grabbing his room key and sticking it into his pocket, closing the door behind him.

“Hey.” He said, leaning down to kiss her softly. “How’d you get away?”

“They all passed out.” Soya laughed. “The boys haven’t left yet?”

“Not yet.” Ville chuckled, wrapping his arms around her waist. “Soon you’ll be so big I won’t be able to do this.”

“You’re a jerk.” Soya laughed, placing her hands on his chest. “Are the boys leaving any time soon?”

“I doubt it.” Ville chuckled. “They’ve all made themselves comfortable in my room.”

“So, we’re not sleeping together tonight?”

Ville shook his head. “Sorry, I thought they’d all be out by now.” He rubbed his hand over her stomach. “Do you need to borrow my headphones?”

Soya laughed, “I think the baby will be fine not listening to your voice one night.”

“Are you sure?” Ville grinned. “Because I can run into the room real quick and grab my headphones; they fit perfectly over your belly now.”

“Soya!”

Soya winced, as they turned down the hall to see Rosalind coming towards them, just as the door behind Ville opened to show Mige.

“You’re not supposed to see the groom before the wedding.” Rosalind pointed out as she reached them.

“The groom wanted to see his unborn child.” Soya argued, causing Mige to laugh.

“Only four more months left for you to use that excuse.” Mige pointed out.

“Five!” Soya argued. “I’m 16 weeks! Stop rounding up!”

Mige chuckled. “Right. There’s a rule about pissing off a pregnant woman, right?”

“I think it’s ‘not to.’” Ville chuckled.

“Soya.” Rosalind sighed.

“Fine, fine.” Soya said dropping her hands from Ville’s chest. “I’ll go back to my stupid room, without my fiancé, and I’ll be taking our child with me.”

“As the kid’s attached to you, I would hope so.” Mige muttered, causing Soya to send him a glare as she let Rosalind lead her away.

“In less than 24 hours, she’s going to be your wife.” Mige pointed out as they watched the women go. “Nervous?”

Ville shook his head as he turned to Mige. “Why would I be nervous?”

XxxxxxX

Saturday February 19, 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
10:30 pm


“Oh Josef! You were wonderful!” Soya gushed as she hugged her sweating friend backstage.

“I know. You don’t have to tell me.” Josef laughed, hugging her back. “No, fuck it, I love the compliments; tell me how fucking graceful I was.”

“So graceful.” Soya grinned. “Though your partner…” Soya trailed off.

“I know.” Josef said with a sigh. “She still has a lot to learn, I’m trying, but you, miláček, you were so easy to train.”

“Truthfully, I was just scared of your wrath.”

Josef laughed. “I’m sure,” He kissed her cheek. “Where is that boy of yours?”

“He’s outside waiting. We wanted to take you out to dinner.”

“Perfect, let me take a quick shower and get dressed. Casual or fancy?”

Soya bit her lip. “Dress pants, button down shirt.”

Josef frowned but nodded. “All right, I’ll be out in a bit.”

“Great!” Soya said, looking out onto the empty stage.

Josef chuckled. “Go. It’s nearly empty anyway, no one will notice.”

Soya grinned, leaning up to kiss his cheek. “Thanks.”

“Want me to grab you a pair of ballet shoes?”

“No…” Soya laughed. “I think the tights I have on will do.”

Josef nodded as Soya walked out onto the stage, setting her purse on the ground and slipping off her heels as she looked out into the empty theater. Tilting her head slightly and hearing the silent music that only she could hear, she smiled and felt her feet move across the stage. She felt herself make a jump, only to slightly lose her footing, catching herself quickly before she went tumbling onto the ground and laughing at herself as she took pause in the center of the stage.

“Should I start forbidding you from dancing now that you’re carrying my child?”

Soya opened her eyes, grinning when she saw Ville walking down the theater aisle towards the stage, his hands tucked into his pockets as he smiled up at her.

“I didn’t fall.” Soya pointed out, going to the edge of the stage and sitting down, letting her legs dangle from the stage as Ville stood between them.

“I noticed.” Ville grinned. “Where’s Josef?”

“Changing.” Soya said, leaning down to kiss him softly.

“Did you tell him?”

“No.” Soya laughed. “I figured we’d tell him once we feed him.”

“He’s going to kill us.” Ville muttered.

Soya snorted. “Your fault I got knocked up.”

“My fau-” Ville sputtered “You attacked me that night!”

“Oh yes, you were so unwilling, I very much took advantage of your weak state.” Soya laughed.

“You did!”

Soya’s mouth dropped in shock. “Excuse me!” she laughed. “You were the one that initiated the second and third rounds that night Ville!”

“Please tell me you aren’t talking about your sex life.” They both turned to see Josef walking out from the side stage, handing Soya her shoes and purse. He was wearing black slacks and a white button down shirt, his hair wet from his shower and slicked back. “Because I’d like for you to wait so you can tell me all about it.” Josef smirked.

Soya laughed as Ville took the heels from her hands and slipped them onto her feet. “Dinner first.”

“Really? You’re going to share?” Josef laughed. “My, Ville, you really have changed my little Soya.”

“I didn’t change a thing.” Ville laughed as he helped Soya down from the stage. “She just…grew into herself.”

“I’ll say.” Josef muttered as he hopped down from the stage. “So where are you taking me to dinner?”

An hour later they were midway through their meal at Shibuya, a Japanese restaurant at the MGM Grand, Soya having diverted the conversation with Josef by letting him rant about the dance company’s negative turn since she left.

“So what’s the real reason you guys came out to Vegas?” Josef asked, taking a drink of his iced tea.

Soya blinked. “You begged me to come see you dance, then you told me Aster was dancing a few days after you and that this was my chance to finally see him perform.”

“Oh come on, you willingly left Aida in Helsinki by herself to come see your friends dance?”

“We didn’t willingly leave her.” Soya muttered.

“Aida actually pushed us out the door.” Ville chuckled. “We left her with Linde and Toni this time around since Linde has Olivia. She was very excited about staying there this week as she missed her friend.”

“So you came out to Vegas just to see me?” Josef asked with a raised eyebrow. “Who died?”

“No one!” Soya laughed, looking at Ville who shrugged before looking back at Josef. “Okay, fine, originally we were coming just to see you dance.”

“What changed?”

“Um…” Soya bit her lip as she grinned, looking over at Ville who was smiling at her, before turning back to Josef. “We found out that I’m…pregnant.”

“You’re…Soya!” Josef laughed, getting up from his seat to go across the table to scoop his friend in a hug as she laughed and hugged him back. “Congratulations, seriously this is just…amazing.” Josef laughed, leaning down to give Ville a hug, before returning to his seat. “When did you find out?”

“Valentine’s Day actually, and other then Ville’s parents, you’re the only person we’ve told.” Soya admitted.

“You haven’t told the band?”

“Uh…not quite yet.” Ville said slowly. “We will once we get back.”

Josef narrowed his eyes before sighing. “There’s something else.”

Soya gave a nervous chuckle. “There is.”

“Out with it, Eeva.”

Soya winced at her middle name. “So, you know that beautiful wedding dress I found in New York, that we both…”

“Fell in love with; yes, I remember the one.”

Soya bit her lip. “Well, I was looking at it, and it really has no give to it Josef. I mean…I won’t be able to fit in it come May.”

“All right.” Josef said slowly.

“Well, I’d really like to wear it before you have to roll me down the aisle in a completely different dress.”

Josef blinked. “You want to elope?”

Soya nodded slowly. “We’d still have the big wedding in May, for his parents and our friends, and of course for us, but…”

“Soya really wants this, we both really want this.” Ville cut off. “My parents and our friends are expecting this big wedding, which we still want to have, but Soya and I feel that eloping right now may be best.”

“And you want to elope in Vegas?”

“This is where you are.” Soya said biting her lip. “Other than Aida, I really don’t have blood family that I can, or want to, turn to. You’re it Josef; love it or hate it, you’re part of my little family and you’re the one I still want walking me down the aisle, be it at The Graceland Wedding Chapel here in Vegas, or a ranch in Finland.”

“Seriously, The Graceland Chapel?”

“One of my conditions to us eloping here.” Ville grinned. “We get married by an Elvis impersonator.”

Josef looked at Soya in disbelief. “Seriously?”

“He’s going to wear a tux for me Josef, I couldn’t really say ‘no’” Soya shrugged. “And it makes him happy.”

“It makes me very happy.” Ville nodded.

“And I still get to walk you down the aisle in May?”

“You do.” Soya nodded.

Josef sighed, looking at the eager couple before nodding. “Fuck it; let’s go get you guys married.”

XxxxxxX

Sunday May 8, 2011
Dudeson Ranch
11:30 am


“Are you sure you’re allowed to be wearing this?” Jesse asked, looking over at his brother. “I thought you were supposed to be wearing a tux? I’m actually positive Soya was specific in saying you had to be wearing a tux.”

“No.” Ville laughed. “She changed her mind.”

“You didn’t take advantage of her pregnancy hormones and trick her did you? Because if I see my sister-in-law crying her way down the aisle because you decided to wear jeans and converse, I will have to kill you.”

Ville laughed. “I’m wearing black jeans, which she picked out, and a newer pair of converse, again that she picked out, but if you’re so worried about it go check with her.”

“I will.” Jesse nodded.

“Take that box and paper with you too.” Ville said, nodding to the rectangular black velvet box that sat on top of a white piece of folded paper on the dresser. “It’s my gift for her.”

“All right.” Jesse said, just as Bam came into the room. Bam looked at Ville with a raised eyebrow. Ville was in a white button down shirt un-tucked from his black jeans and pair of newer Converse, along with a black suit jacket.

“Aren’t you supposed to be wearing a tux?”

“Soya changed her mind.” Ville sighed; he looked over at his brother who was staring at him with a raised eyebrow. “I swear Jesse, Soya allowed this; go check with her.”

“Fine.” Jesse laughed leaving the room and closing the door behind him. He went to the other side of the house to the room he knew Soya was getting ready in, knocking on the door, only to hear the giggling of little girls before the door flew open.

“Hey Aida.”

“Hi, seta Jesse.” Aida smiled.

“You look wonderful in your dress.” Jesse grinned, seeing her in the deep purple teacup dress that she’d been wearing nearly every day in excitement for the wedding.

“Thanks!” Aida grinned back. “You look nice in your suit.”

“Thanks, sweetheart, can I see your sister?”

“Uh-huh.” Aida nodded, moving aside to let him in. He walked in just as Soya walked out from behind her partition she’d been dressing behind, taking a minute to scan his sister-in-law in her dress.

“You look wonderful, Soya.”

Soya smiled. “Thanks, Jesse.”

“We had to talk her down.” Rosalind said, coming from behind the partition herself in her powder blue floor length dress with its flower detail at the waist. “It’s been a bad day for mommy.”

“It was not.” Soya laughed, rubbing her small belly. “We had zipper issues.”

“Well, either way, you look wonderful.” Jesse grinned. “Future nephew or niece and all.”

“Thanks.” Soya laughed as the door opened again, Isolde coming in with her camera slung around her neck.

“Hey, sorry, I was taking pictures of the guests that are starting to arrive; the guys are nearly done putting out all the chairs.”

“Good to know.” Soya laughed, as she slipped into her ivory lace ballet flats that were instantly covered by the bottom of her dress.

“And now it’s the pregnant duo.” Rosalind sighed. “I swear I feel left out of the club.”

Isolde rubbed her rounded out belly with a frown. “Don’t be, you should know this isn’t fun.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.” Rosalind scoffed. “I’ve seen the way Jussi waits on you hand and foot. The man would probably carry you around so you wouldn’t have to walk, if you let him.”

Soya laughed as she looked back at Jesse, who was looking between the women with wide eyes. “Before we all get into talking about babies, Jesse did you need something?”

“Ville’s dress code? Shouldn’t he be wearing a tux?”

“No.” Soya laughed. “He got out of that one; he should be in his black jeans and converse.”

“All right, just checking and he gave me this to give to you.” Jesse said handing her the black velvet box and the piece of paper.

Soya smiled as she accepted the gift, opening the folded paper only to laugh at what Ville had written.

Something blue and new, no need to freak out this time around. Sorry it’s not a baby gift.

Soya opened the box, only to bite her bottom lip as her fingers traced down the silver chain to the platinum heart with blue sapphires that sat in the middle of the heart. “Tell Ville I love it.”

“I will,”

“Ah, I have my own gift.” Soya laughed, taking a small box off the dresser and handing it to Jesse, along with her own note. “Mind giving it to him?”

“Not at all.” Jesse grinned. “See you ladies out there.”

“Tell Ville I’ll be dropping by his room to take pictures in a minute.” Isolde said, causing Jesse to nod as he left the room. He went back across the house, opening the door to Ville’s room.

XxxxxxX

Sunday February 20, 2011
The Graceland Wedding Chapel
12:40 am


“You have your veil?” Josef asked as he zipped up Soya’s dress, crouching down to straighten the small train that fell on the ground.

“I do.” Soya said, gesturing to the garment bag that sat on the couch. Josef went over to it, getting the birdcage veil out of the bag, and walking behind her and making sure her hair was swept back into the curls he’d done into her short hair before pushing the combs in, causing Soya to wince.

“I have a head attached to my hair, Josef.”

“Deal with it.” Josef said, making sure the combs weren’t going anywhere, before moving back in front of her. “All right, hair done, dress on, heels on.”

Soya lifted her dress to show off the Badgley Mischka ivory satin open toe heels, with a flower detail at the toe, while a bow sat on the back of the ankle strap. “Beautiful, don’t get used to it, might be the last time Valo lets you wear heels.”

Soya pouted as she dropped her dress again. “Don’t remind me.”

Josef chuckled. “Okay, so those would be your new, since I just got those for you, now what about the rest?”

Soya blinked. “What are you talking about?”

“Your something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. The shoes are new, what about the rest?”

Soya blinked. “I don’t….I don’t have anything like that!”

“Okay, calm down.” Josef chuckled. “I’ll go see if I can find anything, I’ll be back.”

“What happens if I don’t have anything?”

“Then your relationship dies Soya” Josef said with a roll of his eyes. “Nothing happens Soya; it’s just a tradition, calm down. I’ll be right back.”

Shaking his head, he left the room, knocking on the next door over where Ville was getting ready. Ville opened the door as he buttoned his white shirt. “Hey, is she almost ready?”

“Ah…she’s having a bit of a panic attack.” Josef chuckled.

“Why?” Ville asked moving so Josef could enter the room.

“She needs something old, borrowed and blue.”

Ville blinked, before nodding, walking over to his pair of jeans, and searching in the pockets until he found what he was looking for. “Soya’s hair clip from when she still lived in Finland, which works as something old right?”

“Uh…yeah.” Josef said accepting the hair clip, surprised that Ville still carried it with him.

“And I expect it back….so something old and borrowed.”

Josef snorted. “Great; now something blue.”

“Uh….give me a few minutes and I’ll find something.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah.” Ville nodded.

“All right.” Josef nodded, “I’ll go give this to Soya.”

“Thanks.” Ville said, patting Josef’s back as they both left the room, Josef watched from Soya’s closed door for a minute, frowning when Ville left the chapel all together, wondering what he was going out to find.

Opening the door to Soya’s room, he smiled when Soya looked up at him. “Ville had something.”

“He did?”

Josef nodded, closing the door behind him and walking over to her, opening his hand where the clip was settled.

Soya blinked at it. “He had this?”

“In one of his pockets.”

Soya smiled lightly taking the clip from Josef’s hand. “I can’t believe he still carries this, I thought he’d stopped once we got together.”

“He says he wants it back, so it’s officially something old and borrowed.”

Soya laughed quietly, walking over to the mirror and carefully pinning the clip in her hair. “What about something blue?”

“He’s off to find something; he’ll be back.”

“I thought you were going to find something.” Soya said pointedly.

“Ville volunteered.” Josef shrugged.

“You’re a horrible Maid of Honor; I hope you see now why I picked Rosalind.”

“Yet, I’m the one that’s here instead of her.” Josef laughed. “Nervous?”

“A little bit.” Soya admitted. “But it’s not a bad nervous, it’s a good nervous.”

“Nervous because you’re getting married? Or just general?”

“Nervous because I’m marrying Ville?” Soya grinned. “I’m sure had I not asked him to elope now, he would have dragged me to City Hall to do it eventually. The wedding is starting to get stressful to plan again.”

“Now that you’re getting married this way, if everything goes horribly wrong…”

“I’m already married.” Soya nodded. “Ville’s only doing the big wedding because I want the big wedding; he’s been talking about eloping since we started planning. So this…would have happened eventually.”

Josef grinned. “So what has you nervous?”

Soya shrugged, her hand resting on the flat expanse of her stomach and looking down at it. “Having this little person growing inside me has me pretty nervous.”

“Don’t doubt your ability to be a mom, you’ll be wonderful.”

“Surprisingly, I’m not.” Soya grinned looking up at him, running her fingers over her stomach. “I figure I know how to be a bad parent. My parents are prime examples of bad parenting; I just do the opposite of what they did.”

“So smother the kid in love.”

“Pretty much.” Soya laughed. “We’re excited. Not at all prepared, having a kid now was not in the plans, but we’re excited.”

“So what are you nervous about?”

Soya shrugged. “I’m not sure; every time I think about the baby, I just get nervous. I don’t know what to expect; you and I didn’t see Rosalind until the last month of her pregnancy, and I’m sure I won’t be anything like her.”

“Oh, please god, don’t be, or I’ll be avoiding you like the plague.”

Soya laughed. “But everyone’s experience is different; it’s either one long horror story or it was easy. So it’s hard to know what to expect.”

Josef shrugged. “You may not be going at this alone, though.”

“Well I know I have Ville, and everyone else.” Soya said with a roll of her eyes.

Josef chuckled, shaking his head slowly. “Not what I meant.”

“What did you mean?”

“I mean someone in our little circle is expecting a little bundle of joy as well.”

Soya blinked. “Is Rosalind…”

“Not that I know of.” Josef laughed.

“Then who?”

Josef grinned; only for his grin to widen when a knock came at the door. “You’re just going to have to guess.”

“That’s not fair!” Soya said as Josef opened the door grinning over at Ville.

“Something blue.” Ville said, handing Josef a bunch of flowers. “And 20 minutes.”

“Got it.” Josef said, looking down at the flowers with a grin as he turned to Soya. “He got your something blue.”

Soya looked down at the bouquet and grinned; it was made of ivory roses, callas and tulips, with light blue hydrangeas intermixed with light and dark blue hyacinth.

“Keep him.” Josef teased.

Soya grinned. “Trust me, I plan to.”

XxxxxxX

Sunday May 8, 2011
Dudeson Ranch
11:55 am


“You were right in the dress code.” Jesse admitted as Ville took a seat in one of the chairs that was in the room.

“I know I was.” Ville laughed.

“And she loved your present.”

“Good.”

“And she gave you this.” Jesse said handing Ville the box and the note.

“Thanks.”

Jesse nodded as he sat next to Bam on the bed that was in the room. Ville settled the small box on his knee and opened the note.

Sorry it’s not teething rings. Thought you might like these better.

Ville chuckled as he opened the box, only to grin when he saw what was settled inside.

“What is it?” Bam asked.

Ville gave a soft laugh as he pulled the small items out. “Heartagram cufflinks.” Ville said, looking at the rounded cufflinks with the Heartagram inlayed along with detailed vines coming out into the empty spaces. “She had them made.”

“How do you know?” Jesse asked.

“She told me.” Ville said with a shrug. “She’d hinted a few weeks ago she was having something made.”

“I’ll help you.” Jesse said, going over to his brother to help him with the cufflinks.

“Nervous, Valo?” Bam asked.

“Not at all.” Ville said shaking his head with a smile. “The little person growing inside of Soya, that has got me scared shitless. Marrying her, not at all.”

“Still don’t want to know the sex?” Jesse asked.

“The baby’s apparently shy, so we don’t know yet.” Ville said, straightening his sleeves once Jesse finished with the cuffs.

“So…it takes after Soya?” Bam laughed.

“In this case, I think the baby does.” Ville agreed.

“You should see Ville with the baby books.” Jesse laughed as he sat back down next to Bam. “He learned that this week, the baby’s ears have taken shape and started functioning.”

“It’s interesting!” Ville defended.

“So when Soya’s on the couch or in bed he puts his headphones on her stomach and plays the baby music.” Jesse teased.

“It’s proven to-”

“We know what it’s proven to do Ville.” Bam laughed. “So what do you play?”

Ville rolled his eyes, “If you’re going to mock us, then I’m not going to tell you shit.”

“No, no, tell Bam what you and Soya did.” Jesse laughed.

“I’m done telling you things.” Ville said pointing to his brother as a knock came at the door then opened.

“Clothed or not I’m coming in.” Isolde announced walking into the room with a grin. “You’re bride looks amazing by the way.”

“She always does.” Ville said. “Come to take pictures?”

“I have.”

“Tell me, Iz. Can I call you Iz?” Jesse asked, the woman being the newest member of their little friendship circle.

“All my friends tend to.” Isolde said with a grin, tucking the strip of burgundy hair behind her ear.

“Does Jussi put headphones around your belly for the kid to listen to?” Jesse asked, causing Isolde to raise an eyebrow.

“He’s not allowed to touch the belly.” Isolde smirked, looking down at the camera. “If he does, I better be asleep.”

“You don’t let the father of your child touch your stomach?” Ville asked with a questioning smirk. “Really?”

“Touching me is what got me in this situation in the first place!” Isolde laughed, raising her camera and snapping a picture of Ville. “Fine, I’ll amend my statement. He’s allowed to touch it, just not in public, and forget about talking to my stomach! Who does that?”

Jesse and Bam turned to Ville who grinned. “Yes, I talk to my child, why is that so weird? Soya does it too.”

Isolde laughed. “No, Jussi does not put headphones on my belly, again, that I know of. But someone please find out and let me know so I can be on the lookout for that? Now Ville, how are you feeling?”

“I’m fine.” Ville laughed. “Really, I’m not nervous.”

“Not even about the vows?” Isolde asked as she snapped a picture of Jesse and Bam.

Ville shook his head, “Soya and I are taking more traditional vows, so I’m fine.”

“Really? The poet in you didn’t want to write her something beautiful for your wedding day?” Isolde teased.

“The poet in me did.” Ville nodded. “But we wanted to take traditional vows.”

Isolde dropped her camera so it slung around her neck, settling on her expanded belly. “I call bullshit.”

Ville smirked. “Well, it’s not.”

XxxxxxX

Sunday February 20, 2011
The Graceland Chapel
1:05am


Ville blew out a nervous breath as he ran a hand through his hair, patting his pocket to make sure he still had Soya’s rings in there, before tapping his fingers on his legs.

“Nervous?”

Ville looked up and couldn’t help but smile lightly at Elvis. “Didn’t think I would be, but just a bit.”

“It’ll go away when you see her walking down the aisle, trust me.” Elvis said, patting Ville’s arm.

“I’m sure.” Ville nodded. “Uh…we have our own…”

“Vows.” Elvis nodded. “Your pretty bride’s friend told me.”

“Uh…” Ville chuckled. “They may not be in English.”

“Trust me; I’ve seen far stranger things. You ready?”

“I am.” Ville nodded, turning to the doors, only to smile in amusement as music started up and Elvis behind him, started singing “Can’t Help Falling In Love” as the doors opened. The air whooshed from his lips as he caught sight of Soya.

The strapless dress fit her perfectly and tightly, and he could see why she’d been so anxious to wear it while she still fit in it. It was perfect for her, vintage and modern all rolled into one. Looking up, he caught her grey eyes through the veil and couldn’t help but feel his throat catch in nearly overwhelming emotion as she walked towards him on Josef’s arm. Beautiful, amazing, and unbelievable were the words racing through his mind as she came closer, and Josef placed her hand in his.

“Take care of her.” Josef said quietly, causing Soya to chuckle lightly.

“Always.” Ville nodded, looking back at Soya as they stood in front of Elvis as he finished his song. “Näytät kauniilta.” He whispered, running his thumbs over her knuckles. (You look beautiful.)

“Kiitos.” She whispered back, her cheeks tingeing pink with a blush. “Näytät erttäin komeana teidän perässä.” (Thank you, you look very handsome in your suit.)

Ville grinned, feeling her fingers tighten around his as Elvis started talking about their union, and what the union of marriage meant. He felt his heart pound not in nervousness, but in anxiousness and excitement that the woman standing in front of him was there because she was marrying him.

“Ville.”

Ville blinked. “Yeah?

“Your vows.” Josef whispered, causing Soya to laugh lightly.

“Right, sorry” Ville said shaking his head. “Sorry.”

“It’s okay.” Soya assured with a laugh.

“So, Ville, your vows.” Elvis repeated.

“Right.” He nodded, taking a deep breath before speaking. “Olen edelleen sikkaa hämmästyneenä, että tama tapahtuu.” He admitted with a smile.

(I am still in utter amazement that this is happening.)

“Rakastan sinua soija, kaiken olen ja kaikkea voin antaa. Lupaan huolehtia sinusta ja koskaan ei pasta otteestaan. Lupaan hyväksyä miten olet eikä koskaan odota sinun muuttaa. Lupaan laittaa teille, Aida, ja vauvan ensimmäinen, ja olla siellä aina kun tarvitset minua.” He ran his fingers down her cheek and smiled.

(I love you Soya, with everything I have and everything I can give. I promise to care for you and never leave you wanting. I promise to accept you how you are and never expect you to change. I promise to put you, Aida, and the baby first, and be there whenever you need me.)

“Sinä olet minun toinen puoli Soya; olen odottanut sinua kauan enkä aio päästää sinua mennä. Rakastan sinua, ja perhe luomme.” He whispered, wiping her silent tears away with the pad of his thumb.

(You’re my other half Soya; I’ve been waiting for you for a long time and I don’t plan to let you go. I love you and the family we’re creating.)

“Well, that sounded beautiful.”

“It was.” Soya laughed shakily, wiping her own eyes.

“Soya, you had something to say to Ville.”

Soya nodded, taking Ville’s hands again before speaking. “Olen avian kirjaimellisesti juuri menossa viettämään loppuelämäni in suhde Josef, ja sitten kun näin sinut uudelleen ja kaikki ne tuneet minulla oli kun olin nuorempi ryntäsi takaisin ja opin, että nuo tunteet olivat rakkautta.” She smiled at him, tightening her fingers around his as she breathed out slowly, trying not to cry as she said her words.

(I quite literally thought I was going to spend the rest of my life in a relationship with Josef, and then I saw you again and all those feelings I had when I was younger came rushing back and I learned that those feelings were love.)

“Olet opettanut minua olemaan pelkäämättä, kuka mina olen, ei tarvitse peläta, mitä ajattelen tai mitä sanon. Lupaan rakastaa sinua eikä koskaan pasta otteestaan, lupaan hyväksyä sinua sellaisena kuin olet eikä koskaan odota sinun muuttaa. Lupaan laittaa teille, Aida ja vauvan ensimmäinen, ja olla siellä aina kun tarvitset minua.” She raised her hand, wiping the stray tear from his cheek before continuing.

(You’ve taught me not to be afraid of who I am, not to be afraid of what I think or what I say. I promise to love you and never leave you wanting, I promise to accept you for who you are and never expect you to change. I promise to put you, Aida and the baby first, and be there whenever you need me.)

“Sinä olet minun toinen puoli ja olemme molemmat odottaneet tätä pitkään. Rakastan sinua, enkä koskaan suunnitelma kerroit mennä.” She whispered.

(You’re my other half and we’ve both been waiting for this for a long time. I love you, and never plan on letting you go.)

“Ville, do you take Soya to be your Rock-a Hula baby?”

Ville chuckled and nodded, reaching into his pocket, getting the rings and slipping both rings on her finger “I do.”

“And Soya do you take Ville to be your hunk of, hunk of burning love?”

“I do.” Soya laughed, accepting the ring Josef held out for her and slipping it onto Ville’s finger.

“Then, by the power vested in me by the beautiful state of Nevada, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

XxxxxxX

Sunday May 8, 2011
1:00 pm


“You ready Daddy?” Ville asked as he stood next to his father in front of his guests, counting down the minutes to when Soya would be walking down the makeshift aisle to him once more.

“Ready as I’ll ever be, are you sure you both want me doing this?”

Ville frowned up at his father. “We wouldn’t have asked if we didn’t, and it’s a bit too late to back out now, I don’t think anyone else knows how to officiate a wedding.” Ville chuckled. “You’re more nervous than I am.”

“I don’t want to screw this up for you, son.”

Ville laughed. “Trust me when I say that nothing you do today, Daddy, will screw this up.”

“Well, I have to say, Soya and you planned a beautiful ceremony.” Kari said looking around the tent.

Ville nodded as he looked around himself, the Dudesons had really outdone themselves. Though he didn’t blame them, when HP had found out Soya was pregnant, he’d pushed the men to make everything even more perfect.

They’d erected a wedding canopy for the couple to stand under as they got married; a hundred white plastic chairs covered in light blue chair covers stood at attention in front of him and were filled up with their selected friends and family. A variety of blue, green and purple flowers surrounded the area, twining themselves up the canopy and lining the aisle.

The music started, causing Ville to stand a bit straighter and the guests to turn. Ville smiled when he saw his brother and Rosalind walking out of the barn only a few feet away. Jesse in his suit, as Soya hadn’t given him permission to change out of it, and Rosalind in her blue Maid of Honor dress with a small bundle of purple tulips in her hands.

He watched as they made their way down the aisle, Rosalind winking over at Jyrki who was sitting in one of the chairs next to Jussi and an empty chair reserved for Isolde. Jesse stood next to him as Rosalind took her place on the other side, where Soya would stand. Next followed Aida, in her purple teacup dress and a little basket in her hand as tossing a mix of blue, green and purple petals on the ground, Impi next to her; in the suit she’d gotten made and a little black pillow in her hands.

He winked at both girls as they reached the front of the aisle, motioning them to take their seats by his mother at the front. He felt Jesse pat his arm, and looked up, only smiling when the rest of the guests stood as Soya came into view on Josef’s arm.

Her dress was different, something she’d said she’d found at a vintage shop when shopping. She’d tried on her wedding dress that she’d worn for their Las Vegas wedding; Ville smirked when he remembered her groans of frustration when the zipper wouldn’t close. Seeing her walking towards him, in the vintage lace floor length dress that fit her body perfectly with the ivory satin sash settled just above her rounded out belly, he grinned.

He grinned because she was his wife. He grinned because she looked stunning in her dress and her birdcage veil. He grinned because she was carrying his child. And he grinned because she was grinning back at him.

Josef put Soya’s hand in his, patting Ville’s arm before taking his seat. Ville tightened his fingers against hers as he led her up to his father who was smiling at them.

“I will keep this short, as I don’t want to keep the expecting mother on her feet to long.” Kari teased, causing Soya to blush, but laugh at her father-in-law.

“We are gathered here today to unite in marriage Ville and Soya.” Kari started. “As well as to share in the joy of this memorable occasion. Marriage symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives. It is the development of a balanced relationship that is continually growing and changing. Acceptance of each other’s differences and appreciations of each other’s individuality create an atmosphere of understanding and trust, where not only joys and successes, but also sorrows and disappointments can be shared.” Kari smiled at both of them before continuing. “No other human ties are more tender, and no other vows more important than these you now assume. If you both keep these vows, your home will be happy and full of joy.”

“Now Ville, repeat after me.” Kari said turning to his son and reciting the vows for Ville to say.

Ville smiled at Soya before repeating, his thumbs running over her knuckles as he spoke. “With all my heart I take you, Soya Eeva Toivonen, to be my wife. I will love you through the good and the bad, through the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me, and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life’s experiences, and share one another’s dreams and goals. We will be equal partners in an open, honest relationship throughout the years.”

“Now Soya, repeat after me,” Kari said, repeating the vows for Soya. She smiled at Ville, her fingers tightening as she spoke.

“With all my heart I take you, Ville Hermanni Valo, to be my husband. I will love you through the good and the bad, through the joy and the sorrow. I will try to be understanding, and trust in you completely. I will make you a part of me, and in turn, become a part of you. Together we will face all of life’s experiences, and share one another’s dreams and goals. We will be equal partners in an open, honest relationship throughout the years.”

Kari grinned, “Now for the rings; Ville?”

Ville turned to his brother, only to look down when he saw his brother crouched down motioning for Impi.

Rosalind laughed quietly, stepping down from her place and going to her daughter who was near sleep and untying the rings from the pillow. “Sorry, five year old attention span, she has none.” She shrugged, handing Jesse the rings.

“Thanks.” Ville chuckled, taking the rings from his brother. “With this ring I thee wed.” he said slipping her rings where they belonged.

Soya grinned as Kari prompted her to do the same, she accepted the silver ring with the thin strip of black on the bottom edging and slipped it back onto Ville’s finger. “With this ring I thee wed.”

“Ah!” Kari grinned. “I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Ville grinned as their guests clapped, and much like he did in Las Vegas, he moved her veil away from her eyes and leaned down to kiss his wife.

XxxxxxX

Sunday February 20, 2011
MGM Grand Hotel
2:10am


“I promise to stop leaving the toilet seat up.” Ville said, kissing Soya’s bare stomach as she laughed.

“I doubt that!”

“No! No, I will!” He said resting on his side as he grinned at her.

“You will not! You get enjoyment out of me falling in and cursing.”

“I really do.” Ville chuckled. “But I’ll try harder.”

“Hmm, let’s see. I promise to start cooking more and not let us turn into one of those families that survive on take out.”

“I like take out.” Ville defended.

“We’ll cook more.”

“Ah! So now your promise turns into ‘our’ promise. How do you like that little one?” Ville said speaking to her stomach. “Your mother’s got me doing all the work already.”

“You promised to keep the lid to the toilet seat down Ville, that’s hardly the moon!” Soya laughed. “And stop talking to my stomach; it’s odd!”

“How is it odd?” Ville asked inching towards her, leaning down to kiss her. “Would you like me to promise you the moon Soya?”

“Your love is enough.” She laughed, “And it’s odd because it’s my stomach!”

“It’s our child!” Ville laughed. “Get used to it, I’m not stopping.”

Soya rolled her eyes. “Fine talk to…” she frowned. “I don’t like calling the baby ‘it’”

“That is a bit offensive isn’t it? What about…baby Valo?” he grinned.

“Why automatically ‘Valo’?” Soya asked with a raised eyebrow. “Here I thought we were being a modern family.”

“Do you want the child to be hyphenated Soya?” Ville asked with a raised eyebrow.

“Not really.” Soya sighed. “Valo it is.”

“Have you decided whether you want to change your name or not?”

“Would you like me to?” Soya asked, pulling the thin sheet up as she rested on her side to face Ville, resting her cheek in her hand.

Ville shrugged. “It’s up to you, it’s your name.”

Soya smiled. “I’ll rephrase the question, would you like it if I did?”

“Do I like the sound of Soya Eeva Valo? Yes, I do.” Ville laughed. “But it’s your last name; between you and Aida, you’re the last of the Toivonen’s now. Shouldn’t you preserve the name?”

Soya shrugged. “What for? While I came to adore my father,” Soya said slowly, “It’s just a name to me. It doesn’t carry the power that my father carried it with, nor do I intend to use it that way. I don’t think…I don’t want to drop it completely, but I don’t want to hyphenate, that just seems like a hassle.”

“So what do you want to do?”

“I think I’d like to add ‘Valo’ and just use that instead. Am I allowed to do that?”

“I don’t see why not.” Ville laughed. “You really want to take my name?”

“I really do.” Soya nodded. “We’re not one for tradition, that’s one I’d like to do though.”

“You know, in May we’re going to be talked into doing all those Finnish marriage traditions.”

Soya laughed. “Really? That will make for a fun wedding.”

“Didn’t you just say we weren’t ones for traditions?”

“Ah! But who are we to knock it?! Some of those wedding traditions are fun!”

“Most of them predict how many kids we’re going to have.” Ville said with a roll of his eyes. “As if we’re not in control of that.”

Soya laughed, “Obviously we’re not since we got this little surprise. Oh, come on, you can’t tell me you’re not looking forward to some of those traditions! I mean, seeing me blindfolded while all the women dance around me so I can ‘crown’ the next bride to be.”

“Choose Rosalind, please!” Ville laughed.

“Dancing with me with a plate on top of my head! I mean, most of these traditions are for the bride, you just get to stand there and laugh at me.”

Ville grinned. “I do, don’t I?”

“Plus, we’re already married; we might as well give your parents a more traditional wedding in May.”

“True, there are a couple of traditions I want to keep to tonight though.”

“Oh?” Soya asked as Ville sat up and got out of bed, pulling on a pair of briefs he’d thrown onto the floor before moving to their suitcase. He rummaged through it before he found the wrapped box he’d hidden inside only to frown when he found another wrapped box in the suitcase.

“What’s this?”

“That would be for you.” Soya grinned.

“Really?” Ville said as he walked back to the bed. Soya sat up, wrapping the sheet around her body as Ville sat next to her, handing her the box. “This one is for you, wedding gift and all that.”

Soya chuckled, “That is also my wedding gift to you. Open it.”

Ville grinned as he undid the silver wrapping; only to laugh when he saw the contents of the box he’s just unwrapped. “Teething rings!”

“Aren’t they adorable?!” Soya laughed.

Ville grinned. “They are!” The box consisted of three ‘rockin’ teething toys, one being round and black with a skull and bones, the second being a yellow star with the words ‘Rock On’ and the third being round and white with a guitar on it reading ‘Ready To Rock!’

“I figure that no matter what we have, we’re going to have a little rocker.”

Ville nodded. “These are perfect; I think you should open yours.”

Soya raised an eyebrow, before looking down at the box that sat in her lap. She undid the wrapping on hers, frowning when she saw it was a tiny shoe box. Flipping the lid she cooed when she saw the dark brown, fleece-lined baby booties.

“Ville!” she laughed. “Look how tiny they are! Are they really this tiny when they start out?”

“They are.” Ville laughed. “Is this what our life is now, teething toys and small baby booties?”

“It is.” Soya laughed. “And you know, I really wouldn’t have it any other way.”

“Good.” Ville said leaning down to kiss her upturned lips. “One more tradition we have to do.”

“We have to sleep,” Soya groaned.

“Who sleeps on a honeymoon?” Ville asked with a roll of his eyes as he got off the bed again, looking around the floor before finding what he was looking for and tossing them on the bed to Soya. “As much as it pains me, put those on.”

Soya raised an eyebrow as she looked down at her underwear. “You want me to get dressed?”

“Just in that.” Ville smirked as he rummaged through his carry-on bag. “We have to have our first dance as a married couple. That’s tradition right?”

Soya laughed as she hooked her strapless bra on, and lifted her hips to pull on her white lace boy shorts. “Yes, it’s tradition.”

“Great, so we’ll put my iPod on shuffle and the first song that pops up will officially be our song.”

Your iPod?” Soya asked with a raised eyebrow.

“We practically have the same music.” Ville said as he pulled out the small portable dock Soya carried with her and plugged it in.

“Except for all your reggae and all your metal, sure, we have exactly the same type of music.” Soya teased, getting out of bed and going over to where he was fiddling with his iPod. “Knowing you, our wedding song will be to the sounds of…”she trailed off when he plugged the iPod into the dock and Florence and the Machine floated through the room.

“You were saying?” Ville smirked, as he gathered her in his arms and danced with her to “You’ve Got the Love”

“This song, was the first song that popped onto your iPod?” Soya teased.

“It was…really fits us, doesn’t it?” Ville asked, causing Soya to laugh as he twirled her.

“I love you, you know that?” Soya asked looking up at him as she rested her hand on his chest.

“I love you too.” He said, leaning down to kiss the top of his head. He was a husband, he had a wife, and they were dancing their first dance as a married couple in their underwear in a Las Vegas hotel room. It was perfect.

XxxxxxX

Monday May 9, 2011
Igloo Village
Saariselkä, Lapland, Finland
11:30pm


“Happy?” Ville asked looking up through the glass roof at the Northern Lights that were visible through the glass. They’d decided to spend their honeymoon in the Igloo Village in Lapland, Soya having wanting somewhere secluded for them to spend the week but still close enough to home if they were needed. Ville had just wanted to go to a place where they wouldn’t leave their hotel room as well as a place where they wouldn’t be interrupted. The Igloo Village had proven to be the perfect place for them.

“I was until you woke me up.” Soya groaned.

“Who sleeps on a honeymoon?” Ville grinned, looking down at the top of her head that she had resting on his chest.

“Your pregnant wife.” Soya teased turning and pulling the blankets closer around her body.

“Want me to turn the heater up?” Ville asked worry lacing his voice as he thought about the cold creeping into their warm room.

“No, I’m fine.” Soya said, turning so she was facing him. “You asked me something.”

Ville nodded. “Are you happy?”

“Of course.” Soya nodded. “Are you?”

“Extremely.”

“Worried it’s going to affect your music?” Soya teased. “Not such a miserable Finn anymore.”

Ville scoffed. “I’m still a miserable Finn, I just have a reason to be happy now.”

“Thank you….I think.” Soya laughed. “Your unborn child and I appreciate it.”

Ville laughed as he flipped her over, settling his head on her chest just above her belly, letting his fingers tip toe across.

“You know I love you, don’t you little one?” He sat up as he stared down at her stomach in shock. “Did the baby just…”

“Little baby Valo has been moving a lot this week.” Soya teased.

“Really? Why haven’t I felt it before?”

Soya shrugged. “I guess the baby missed your voice and wanted to show you.”

Ville placed his hand back on the belly, smiling when he felt the light movement against his hand. “Linde says we should just nickname the kid ‘Poe’ with the amount we read to the baby.”

“Poe.” Soya laughed. “I like it. Baby Poe.”

“It’s going to stick.” Ville laughed, laying his head back down on her chest, smiling lightly when he felt her fingers run through his hair while her other hand settled with his on top of her belly.

“I’m really happy Soya.”

Soya smiled lightly, leaning up and kissing the top of her head. “Good, because so am I.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You’ve Got The Love
Ville and Soya’s Vegas Wedding
Ville and Soya’s Finland Wedding

And that folks is the end of Scream Me a Dream :D

Thank you guys so so so so so so so much for your support over the last year in a half!!! You have no idea how much your comments and encouragement kept me writing! Without you guys, this story really woulnd’ not have gotton as far as it did, let alone be completed. So thank you guys so much!!! XD

I would like to say, a few things and I hope you all read this! :P

One: This is NOT the last you will see the Valo’s. I have a two part story called “Catching up with the Valo’s” that I’ll be working on in the coming week, it takes place roughly a year after the epilogue to give you a peek of things to come.

Two: The next story to come is Jussi and Isolde’s, as you saw I set up their story in this chapter. While I write theirs I will ALSO be writing the official sequel to Scream Me a Dream. If your curious about the plan, message me and I’ll let you guys know what and when to expect it :D

Three: This story will have multiple sequels as I certainly am not able to let go of Ville and Soya just like that lol. Again, not the last we’ll be seeing of the Valo family :D

Thank you guys again for all the support!!! And I really can’t wait to see what you guys thought of the Epilogue!!!

-Kassandra