Status: Complete 12/14/11

Scream Me a Dream

Chapter 56: The Reunion

“Soya.” Ville whispered; his eyes wide as he stared at her in shock.

“Surprise.” Soya said just as quietly, watching the shock in Ville’s eyes turn to determination as he crossed the room, picking her up, her legs automatically wrapping around his waist as her back hit the door.

“What are you….fuck, I don’t even care.” He muttered his face buried in her neck as he breathed her in. “Just tell me you’re real.”

Soya chuckled as she ran her fingers through his wet hair, watching him. “I’m very much real. Are you?”

“God, I hope so.” Ville admitted, pulling away. “Talk later.” He said softly leaning forward and ghosting his lips over hers.

“Why?” She asked, her bottom lip brushing against his as she spoke.

“Because,” He smirked. “I’m going to kiss you now.”

“Oh.” She breathed. “All right.”

Ville chuckled softly before pressing his lips firmly against hers, delighting in the moan Soya allowed to escape and how her legs tightened around his waist as her mouth moved against his. His hands found purchase on the small of her back, slowly creeping the black tank top up so he could feel more of her soft skin as he walked them to the bed, only to hesitate and pull his lips away from hers when he felt smooth skin all the way up her back.

“No bra?” He smirked as he sat on the edge of the bed with Soya straddling his lap.

Soya rolled her eyes. “Make fun of me and I’ll walk out.”

Ville grinned, leaning forward and kissing the side of her neck. “Fine, no more teasing.” He chuckled capturing her mouth in a kiss only to pull away again when she started to giggle. “What?”

Soya rested her forehead against his as she continued to giggle. “You really will make fun of me.”

“You giggling as I try to kiss you is quite a blow to the ego Soya, what is it?”

“You taste of mint.”

“Mint?” he laughed only to remember he’d been getting ready to lay down when she’d surprised him. “Oh! I brushed my teeth. Why does that make you giggle pikku Soya?” (My little Soya)

He watched as Soya blushed and sucked her bottom lip into her mouth before letting it slide out and kissing him again. “I’m so used to you tasting of cigarettes, I actually prefer it.”

“It’s the ex-smoker in you.” Ville teased, having remembered Soya telling him she used to smoke. “Want me to go outside and smoke a few for you?” He grinned.

“No! No, no, I’ll suck it up and deal with the mint taste.” Soya laughed leaning forward to kiss him again, groaning when Ville moved from her lips to the side of her neck. “Ville?”

“Hmm?” Ville hummed nipping lightly at the sensitive spot on her collarbone causing her to let out that moan that Ville loved hearing.

“How do I taste?” She whispered, causing him to pull away again and watch the red tint of a blush creep up her neck and cheeks as she realized how forward she’d been.

“Do you really want to know?” He asked, twisting them so she lay on the bed as he hovered over her, kissing her nose. “You taste sweet, pikku Soya.” He murmured, kissing down her cheek. “Sweeter than any candy or chocolate I’ve ever tasted, but then.” He smirked, reaching the spot where her neck met her collarbone rubbing his nose in that spot, closing his eyes when he felt her nails running up his back. “But then,” he continued. “You have these little spots of citrus. The perfect combination.”

“Sweet and sour.” She laughed, sliding her hands over his shoulders to cup his cheeks. “That is so corny Ville.”

“Ah, but it’s pure truth.” Ville chuckled, allowing her to pull him down again to kiss. “No more talking.”

“More kissing?” Soya asked running her thumb over his bottom lip, biting her own lip when Ville’s lips enveloped her thumb in the warmth of his mouth, swirling his tongue around it once before letting it go with an audible ‘pop’.

“Much more kissing.” He smirked at Soya’s moan of approval when their lips met, this kiss much more frantic than the last. Ville nipped her bottom lip, Soya gasping in surprise, allowing his tongue to slid in and explore the crevice of her mouth. Hesitantly, Soya mimicked his actions causing Ville to groan, his fingers tightening on her hips.

Ville pulled away, heaving and much like in Westchester, he felt the need to explore more of Soya and learn every inch she would offer him. He kissed his way down her neck, stopping at her rapidly beating pulse, taking great satisfaction in the fact that he was the cause of her heart racing. He trailed down, placing kisses on her heaving chest, her fingers entwining in his hair. He eyed her, and saw her biting her lip, watching him in curious interest as he moved down kissing her stomach which had been bared due to her shirt being pushed up.

He circled her belly bottom with his tongue, causing Soya to moan and cup his cheeks pulling him up.

"Hidastaa kultaseni.” She laughed quietly kissing him softly. “En ole menossa minnekään.” (Slow down sweetheart, I’m not going anywhere.)

“Lupaus?” (Promise?)

Soya couldn’t help but laugh at how much Ville was acting like a child about to loose his favorite toy; his green eyes wide and glittering and his lips in a pout. “Vannon sen, rajat sydämeni.” she said, making an ‘X’ over her heart. (I swear it, cross my heart)

Ville grinned, rolling over on his back, bringing Soya with him so she was on top, looking down at him with a grin. He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as he sat up slightly cradling her between his legs and chest. “When did you get here Soya?”

Soya laughed. “Ah, so now we talk?”

“You said slow down.” He laughed.

“Slow down Ville! Not stop all together.” Soya giggled leaning forward and rubbing her nose against his. “And I got in at seven.”

Ville turned his head slightly to look at the clock at the nightstand, seeing the bright read eleven and forty five. “Not too long ago then.” He said turning back to her, their faces still close together.

Soya laughed, “Oh Ville, I got in at seven this morning.”

Ville blinked. Suddenly every conversation he’d had with Linde and Mige on the past few months came flooding back; every hesitation and all the secrets finally made sense, along with Linde’s hesitation to do the interview that morning. “You were the package Linde was supposed to pick up.” Ville muttered in shock.

“I was that package.” Soya nodded with a grin. “I’m really surprised you didn’t figure out that I was here sooner Ville.”

Ville shook his head. “The bus with Rosalind?”

Soya grinned. “I was trying to open the door, not Impi. I really thought you would figure it out when I touched your arm earlier.”

Ville pulled back fast in surprise, only to curse when his head connected with the headboard with a resounding crack. Soya clapped her hands over her mouth to keep the laughter in, only for his glare at the headboard to connect with her. “Laugh Soya.”

“Oh, kultaseni, come here.” She said, with a laugh, bringing his head forward so his forehead rested on her sternum as she checked the back of his head.

“You were the girl with Jonne earlier?” Ville asked, still in shock that they had been so close to each other and he hadn’t figured it out.

Soya chuckled. “I was; Rosalind kidnapped me when she found out I was here. Apparently, she was upset no one had told her we’d met or even knew each other. When I told her you were texting me, she called Jonne and he came and picked me up from the stage and led me to where you were going to perform.”

“God, Soya” Ville muttered, “No wonder Mige was looking at me like I was an idiot.”

“You sort of were.” Soya teased, kissing the back of his head. “No serious damage done.”

“Oh, well thank god for that, now to deal with my ever deflating ego.” Ville murmured, running his nose against the top of her breast, only to wince when Soya pulled his head back by the tips of his ears.

“Just because I’m quite inexperienced in this whole…” she motioned between them, causing him to grin. “Thing we have going on right now, doesn’t mean I don’t know when you’re trying to take advantage.”

“Me!?” He asked with wide eyes. “Take advantage!? Never!”

Soya grinned at him. “Right.”

Ville smiled, leaning up to kiss her. “How long have you been planning this Soya?”

Soya bit her lip. “About a week after you left.”

Ville gave a bark of laughter. “Are you serious?”

“Josef and I were pretty set in me coming to Sonisphere.” She admitted.

Ville stared at her, before shaking his head in disbelief. “Huvilakatu?”

Soya grinned. “That’s me. Mige and Linde found me a flat there, though I’ve only seen pictures; the boys have kept pretty quiet about the apartment much to my annoyance.” Soya grumbled.

“What of Regan?” Ville asked.

“He’s in Texas with Emmy, and turns eighteen in three days.” Soya explained. “Emmy starts in the dance academy down there in September.”

“And he’s okay with you being here?”

Soya laughed. “The boy practically bought my tickets when he heard Josef and I talking about the trip.”

“I knew I liked him for a reason.” He teased, causing Soya to laugh as she cupped his cheeks to kiss him. “Tell me Soya.” He asked against her lips. “How long do I have you for?”

Soya smirked. “All the major American holidays.”

Ville laughed. “Halloween?”

Soya nodded. “Yes.”

“Thanksgiving?”

“Mmhmm.” Soya grinned against his lips.

“My birthday?” He hedged, causing Soya to pull away wide eyed.

“Do Americans observe your birthday now?”

“No,” Ville laughed. “But Finns do.”

“Oh! Shut up!” Soya laughed.

“Christmas?”

Soya rolled her eyes. “Of course Christmas is more important than my birthday.”

“Eh, like twenty nine is that big of a milestone.” He teased, knowing that Soya’s birthday was often overshadowed by Christmas.

“Jerk.” Soya laughed.

“New Year’s.”

Soya thought about New Years before giving a slow nod. “Yes, I’ll be here for New Year’s”

“Valentines Day?”

Soya shook her head. “Not for Valentines Day.”

Ville nodded slowly. “So sometime between January second and February fourteenth. There has to be another major holiday in there.”

Soya laughed, “There isn’t, and truthfully New Years is cutting it pretty close; I have to be back in New York by the sixth.”

Ville grinned. “So five months, hmm?”

Soya nodded, biting her lip as her lip quirked up in a smile. “Five months is a very long time.”

“Very long time indeed, whatever will we do?”

Soya laughed, before crashing her lips on his, causing Ville to laugh as he tightened his hold on her bare waist.

“Oh! I can’t believe you!”

Soya pulled away from Ville with a frown, only for both of them to look over her shoulder at Rosalind who had her hands on her hips.

“Rose!” Soya grinned. “Look who I found!” Ville snorted with laughter, hiding the grin that had escaped against Soya’s shoulder as Rosalind glared at them.

“I can’t believe you ditched my daughter to make out with…with….That!!”

Soya stared at Rosalind, before looking down at Ville who winked at her, before looking back at Rosalind with a grin. “He’s just so pretty!” Soya took Ville’s chin and showed him to Rosalind. “How can you say ‘no’ to that?”

Ville widened his eyes, and pouted his lips as he stared at Rosalind. “Yes, Rosalind, how?”

Rosalind rolled her eyes. “You’re both dorks. You’re fucking perfect for each other.”

“What is it you want Rose?” Soya looked at the clock. “It’s also after midnight so I’m well within my rights of seeing Ville.”

“How did you even get in?” Ville asked with a laugh as Soya moved off his lap and pulled down her shirt to cover her stomach.

“I flirted with the boy at the receptionist desk downstairs…and no, I didn’t flash him.” Rosalind rolled her eyes. “I swear I do it once, and I never live it down.”

“For one, the boy you flashed was underage.” Ville teased.

“How the hell was I suppose to know that?!” Rosalind asked. “He looked like he was in his twenties!”

“And two, I want that key card Rosalind.” Ville said, putting out his palm for her to put the key in.

Rosalind scoffed. “Good luck with that.” She smirked, showing him the card, before stuffing it down her shirt.

Ville looked at Soya. “Do I have permission to go on a search and rescue mission?”

Soya laughed. “Oh, this is going to prove entertaining. Go ahead.”

Ville grinned before jumping off the bed, causing Rosalind to squeal as he tackled her to the ground and started reaching into her shirt. “Give me the key Rosalind!”

“Definitely entertaining.” Soya nodded, laughing when Rosalind started slapping Ville’s hands away.

“Why the hell are you groping my girlfriend?”

Everyone froze as they looked up at the door to see Jyrki, Jussi and Linde standing at the door watching the scene in curiosity.

“She has the key to my room in there.” Ville said, his hand still in Rosalind’s shirt. “I’m just trying to get it out.”

“Jesus Rosalind.” Jyrki said shaking his head in amusement. “You have to stop taking things that aren’t yours.”

“But I didn’t take this!” Rosalind defended. “Get your hand off my boob!”

“Get the damn key card out from under it!” Ville shot back.

“How are you not bothered by this?” Linde asked Soya with a smirk.

Soya laughed. “I’m finding this much too entertaining to actually be jealous, plus it’s Rosalind.”

“Very true.” Linde laughed as he sat next to her, watching as Ville finally got the key card from Rosalind’s bra with a triumphant grin.

“Ha!” Ville grinned down at her.

Rosalind pushed him off her, and accepted Jyrki’s help as he pulled her off the floor. “I came in here for a reason.”

“Ah! So you do have a use other than annoying me.” Ville smirked as he stood putting the keycard underneath the hem of his boxers.

“Don’t think I won’t go in for that.” Rosalind smirked.

“I dare you.” Ville smirked back. “There are two people in this room who won’t be too happy with you if you do.”

Rosalind looked over at Jyrki who was trying to fight back the grin. “How is it okay for him to touch my boobs, but not okay for me to touch his junk?”

“Because your boobs belong to me, whereas his junk now belongs to Soya.” Jyrki chuckled.

“Oh god!” Soya groaned, covering her face as she blushed.

Ville grinned. “Well that statement is true enough, now why is everyone in here?”

“We leave in a couple of hours.” Jyrki explained. “Rosalind had the brilliant idea of getting the suite upstairs; this is her way of asking you two to join us.”

“I brought over your suitcase, Soya.” Jussi said. “It’s out in the hall.”

Soya looked over at Ville who shrugged. “Up to you.” He told her.

Soya nodded. “I wouldn’t mind.”

Ville smiled turning to Rosalind. “We’ll get changed and meet you up there.”

Rosalind scoffed. “Right, like I’m actually leaving you two alone again,” She turned to Jyrki and kissed him lightly, before pushing him away. “You, Linde and Jussi go, we’ll meet you up there.”

“Fine.” Jyrki sighed as they left the room, Jussi bringing in Soya’s suitcase before following Linde out.

Soya shook her head as she went to her suitcase, grabbing the outfit she’d worn earlier before handing to the bathroom. “We don’t need a babysitter.”

“Apparently you do, you whore. I can’t believe you came in here to make out with him.” Rosalind said with a shake of her head as she followed a laughing Soya into the bathroom and closed the door, sending Ville a glare.

Ville stared at Rosalind before laughing and going to his own suitcase to rummage for clothing. Slipping on a pair of jeans and a black shirt, he was tying his converse when Soya and Rosalind came out of the bathroom. Ville felt his heart beat a bit more rapidly at the sight of Soya, he’d caught a peek when he’d seen her with Jonne earlier, but now seeing her up front, he had to say she looked amazing. Even with the simple knit top and skinny jeans, she was able to make his heart stutter and speed up.

“Ready?” She asked, pulling her hair out of its braid and running her fingers through the waves.

“Yeah.” Ville nodded, holding out his hand shyly, Soya gave a small smile feeling the blush steal onto her cheeks, before placing her hand in his and letting him lead her out.

“Perfect for each other, I swear.” Rosalind muttered, with a roll of her eyes at their shyness before following them out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Once again, i thank you kindly for not killing me XD and holy crap! the response to the last chapter was amazing!! THANK YOU ALL for commenting and just being awesome in general!! Seriously without your comments I really do believe Scream Me a Dream would not be this far along! So thank you thank you thank you!!

Hope the reunion was worth the wait! And i promise lots and lots of Ville and Soya after this lol. I have the preview for the next chapter picked, leave your comments and I'll send them out XD

Again thank you guys so much and i can't wait to see what you guys thought!!

-Kassandra