Status: Active as much as possible

How to surrive a zombie apocalypse AND falling in love.

Zombie Survival Guide

As the days passed Garrett had done just as I said; not getting in my way. It seems like keeping him around was the best idea i've had in a long time. He helped with getting food and he even was great at keeping me company.

I seemed to feel less lonley and much more safe knowing I had Garrett sleeping a few feet away from me instead of being all alone I know had him to somewhat help keep me safe. Even thought neither one of us would admit to it we are both happy to have eachother's company.

Laying in bed on one of the dozen old dirty matresses that laid on the floor three knocks came from below. Knocking twice; four came in return. That being our own way of letting eachother know it was safe to open the door. Pulling the door open that sat in the left conor of the small roomed tree house Garrett came in panting. "Got some food." He said proudly holding up his bag of gold. "Good job Gar!" I said grabbing a candy bar. "I'm happy to have you with me."

Garrett gave me a slight nod before making his way to his "area" as we called it. "I also stopped by a book store a grabbed us a new zombie killing tool." He said a slight smirk on his face." Raising an eyebrow I sighed. "Alright show me it?" I did have to admit Garrett wasn't always the brighten crayon in the box sometimes. "You're going to love me for this!" He said over excited pulling a book from his bag. "A book Garrett. How the hell is that suppose to help us kill zombies?" He threw the book at me with a glare. "ow that really hurt!" I said rubbing my chest where it hit me. "Just look at the damn book." He said annoyed. "The Zombie Survival Gudie? Garrett I just don't know about you sometimes." I said shaking my head at him. "But I guess this could help right?" I smiled flipping through the pages.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short i know but this is the last boring chapter for a while. I've got some action planned out which will be coming soon. I am so thankful to my readers who wait so long for an update. i swear soon after I get my whole GED thing situated I will update more often.

Also I myself have a copy of the Zombie Survival guide by Max Brooks. Amazing makes me laugh a lot.