Status: On hold until I get back to my own house where I have more time to write.

Texting Started It All

LOL ROFL

Suspended for 3 days and my Mom grounded me for a month while yelling at me.

I am SO going to kill that dick. How dare he get me in trouble!!!

I was in my room on my cell phone. I texted Symmy, 'What time is Danny in school and does he keep his phone on?'

Less than a minute later I got back a text. 'He goes the same time I do. He only has his phone on during 8th period with Mr. Davis'

Perfect, my plan is set then......

***

I asked to go to the bathroom when I got back on Monday during 8th period.

When I got in I took out my phone and texted Danny.

'Damn, you make me SO wet by just thinking about you. And Mr. Davis does seem like a rapist lol :D So lucky no one caught us having sex on his desk Friday :P Luv ya ;)'

I laughed and went back to class. And when I got back I couldn't stop smiling. Which sucked because my teacher was reading a story about a boy with cancer and he died in it so everyone was frowning while I was about to burst out laughing....Needless to say, I got sent to the principal's office. But it was worth it.

*Danny's POV*

God Mr. Davis is so boring. I'd rather shoot myself in the arm than be here right now......

"She gets what she wants and she breaks what she gets,
get out while you can or she'll tear you to pieces (x2)
Are you having a good time sweetheart?"

My ring tone started up and everyone looked at me.

I quickly pulled it out and as soon as I opened it Mr. Davis took it away to read the text.

As his face got redder than it ever has and he exploded, "OFFICE!!!!!!!!!"

I got up and slammed my chair into the desk and slammed the door as well.

I'll get whoever texted me back........

***

*Isabella's POV*

"Izzy what's wrong?" Clair asked me as everyone gathered around me.

I was on the floor trying to breathe because the text I sent Danny finally hit me. I started laughing in the middle of Science and ended up on the floor trying to get my breath back.

I slowly nodded and got up.....That is until I did the same thing all over again.

You never know what you get, when you mess with this bitch right here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Danny's ring tone is 'The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler' by All Time Low

Yes I am obsessed with them ........well mostly Jack Barakat ;)

Thanks for all the comments too :D