CRACKED

FOUR MINUTES LATER

Image

FOUR MINUTES LATER

I strip down to my underwear in a relatively vacant hallway. You’d never be able to tell that my small, petite frame is wrapped in wiry, but strong, muscles. My milky skin tone is now covered in garish bruises ranging from purple to yellow, while the scars around my wrists are ten times more visible in the fluorescent lighting.

I’m livid…well to say the least. How dare he leave me in that bathroom? The anger builds to such a point that I’m literally shaking out of rage. Well that and the numbness the ice water has caused. Yet another thing I have to thank Danny boy for.

The monster is building inside of me again. The want, the need is back. It hasn’t been this strong in a while. Maybe it’s because I’ve been locked up for too long, but all I know is that I need someone dead. And not just a random guard either. Someone needs to die. And I need it to be entertaining.

I put back the original patient’s uniform I had taken out and instead reach for a guard’s. I finish putting my hat on just as the alarm sounds, and with that the plan hatches in my mind, the steps laid out one by one. Oh this was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
More shortness! Yay! Oh well, this is just a preamble. Gotta love cliffhangers.

Anyway, no comments last chapter :( Oh well. I guess I kinda got cocky and forced myself on you guys. Sorry! There's no ransom this chapter but I would LOVE YOU FOREVER if you wrote me a lil somethin somethin :)
Love<3 ..mockingbird..