Status: Comments = fast updates!!!

Butterfly Effect

Death Wish

I never thought the day I was going to burry my mother was going to be when I was 17.
This was unreal.

When they lowered the coffin down in the big hole, I just stood there. Unable to speak, or cry, I stood there looking at the people around me. Some shed a tear, other just looked at the coffin with stiff expressions.

I felt an arm go around my back and hug my side.
“Are you ok?”
I turned halfway so he could see my face then nodded and smiled a little.
He looked at me with a worried expression and added “Really Sky?” I nodded again.
“Yes, Logan. It just haven’t really gone up for me yet, that’s all.” I said as I turned to face the coffin again. The coffin was now gone, and buried.

After the funeral, Mark and me went home. I hated being alone with him, especially when I knew what was going to happen, since my mom wouldn’t be there anymore. If you haven’t got it yet, Mark is my father, though I always refer to him as Mark. Now that the chance of my mom finding out was gone, I don’t think anything can really stop him.

I was suddenly woken up in the middle of the night, feeling someone dragging the cover off of me. I froze.

“Do exactly as I say.” Mark’s demanding voice said as he threw the covers on the ground, and dragged off my panties in one rough move. When I started struggling under him, he took my hands and held them over my head. There wasn’t much to do and I knew that. After all these years, I’ve given up.

He took roughly hold of one of my breasts and started squeezing it while fingering me. After a while he slowly pushed his dick inside me. From then on he just went harder inside me.

I let out a shaken breath as the door closed.
I looked at my ceiling trying to find out why haven’t killed myself yet.
As I laid there thinking my eyes started burning. The hit of realization that my mom was actually dead and what had just happened made me cry. I was crying!

“Logan” I sobbed into the phone. It had taken him no longer than 20 seconds to answer even though it was over 3 AM.
“Sky. Are you crying?” He said with an alert tone in his voice.
“Lo-o-oogan” I sobbed again.
“I’ll be over in a minute Sky.” He said as he hung up.
I dropped the phone to the floor, and sat up in my bed, hugging my legs.

Logan wasn’t lying. He came as fast as he could, and locked the window, as well as my door before he hurried over to my bed and placed his arms tightly around me.
I didn’t need to tell him why I was all of a sudden crying.
He knew.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry peeps. I lied. This chapter is way worse than my first one lol. and this is also very short. sorry for that!
I suck at this sooo.. yeah, thats my excuse :) hahah

feedback would be nicee!! can someone give me an idea for something that could happen?
comments pleasee :)
:)