Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 10

I never thought that Gerard would live so far away from school, but apparently, he did. We were sat in his car for around half an hour, we weren’t stuck in an awkward silence or anything, quite the opposite actually. Our conversation differed from music taste to the crappiness of daytime TV, it was a very interesting car ride to say the least.

Eventually we pulled up at a single story house, the walls were a light blue colour with a white garage and pillars along with a grey roof shingles. Not at all what I was expecting, but I liked it anyway. He parked the car in the drive way and we both got out of the car, Gerard headed up to the front door to unlock it, I followed in his shadow and eventually into his house. The interior was a lot different to the outside of the house, that’s for sure.

There was a running theme of red, black and white all across the hallway and the living room. The sofas were both black with red cushions and there was a glass coffee table in the living room accompanied by a moderately sized flat screen in the corner of the room. The red and white walls were littered with a range of different band posters, so much so that you could almost not make out at all the colour of the walls.

Gerard slipped off his shoes and dropped his car keys on a small table in hall before going off into the kitchen. I followed suit and removed my chucks before carefully placing them both by the door. I then made my way into the living room where I sat on one of the sofas and waited patiently for Gerard to return. I felt slightly uneasy being in his house alone but the feeling soon passed.

“Hey Frankie, do’ya want a drink of something?” Gerard called from the kitchen.

“I’ll have a coffee if that’s alright.” I replied, my eyes wandering around the room, taking in every detail right down to the rings on the coffee table where mugs had previously been left.

“Sure.” He said followed by the clattering of mugs and the opening and slamming of cups, occasionally accompanied by the odd cuss word or so. But that was just Gee being Gee, and I loved him for it. Soon enough he walked into the living room carrying 2 cups of coffee, setting the both down on the coffee table before taking a seat next to me on the sofa. I grinned at him, picking up my cup of coffee and slurping at it contentedly.

“So … I think we both know what’s gonna happen today and I just want you to know that if you don’t like the way I look or something or if I’m a lame fuck then I wouldn’t blame you if you would dump my ass right that second but some of that may be down to nerves right now because I don’t know if you’ve noticed that I ramble when I’m nervous and-” I rambled on and on before I was cut off by Gerard, or more specifically his lips. I kissed back and reached my hand up to cup his cheek in an attempt to deepen the kiss. He then pulled away and looked me straight in the eye before opening his mouth to speak.

“Sugar, I don’t care about all of that stuff, I love you for what’s on the inside. You could be the worst fuck in the world and I wouldn’t give shit, because I’d still love you no matter what.” He said softly. I felt my eyes glaze over as tears threatened to fall because of the heart melting words he had just said. Before I could embarrass myself more by crying hysterically I lunged forward and captured his lips in an adoring kiss, expressing just how much I truly loved him at this moment in time. His hands moved to my head where he ran his fingers through my ever-growing hair as my own hands caressed every part of his shirt clad chest.

I then pulled back from the kiss and before a very confused Gerard could complain I grabbed his hand and pulled him off of the sofa and out into the hall. He got the idea and led us both to his bedroom which was actually the basement. He then walked over to his bed and sat down on the edge of it, looking over at me with doting eyes as I still stood in the doorway. My brain finally started to function again and I sauntered across the room until I was stood right in front of Gerard. I then straddled him, placing my hands on his shoulders as I then pushed us both backwards on the bed.

Still straddling him, I leaned down to reconnect our lips, sliding my tongue across his bottom lip for entry. Once I got it I roamed every inch of his mouth, taking in his sweet taste. My hands then moved from his shoulders to the buttons of his shirt which I undid one by one until I revealed his milky white chest. I took a moment just to admire it before removing the rest of his shirt and throwing it somewhere behind me. I attached my lips to his neck where I began to suck as hard as I could, receiving a pleasurable moan form Gerard in the process.

More clothes were removed until we were both left in our boxers, and I was starting to get slightly apprehensive and nervous. I couldn’t carry on being in control because frankly I didn’t really know what to do. I rolled us both over so that now Gerard was on top, I hoped that he would get the hint that he had to be dominant in this situation from here on out. The confused look on his face quickly changed to one of understanding as he leant down and placed an innocent kiss on my lips.

He stood up and walked across the room and shuffled through a few draws before returning with a condom and a tube of lube. He placed them on the bedside table and then went back to straddling my middle, and it was only then that I realised how hard we both were. He then leant down and attached his lips to my right nipple as he caressed the other, I moaned out as the pleasure coursed through my body.

His hands then travelled down my chest and to the waist band of my boxers, and that was when the nerves started to build up. I think Gerard sensed this since he soothed me with a sweet kiss, and in doing this he distracted me from the fact that he’d removed my boxers in the process. I waited as he just sat there and stared at me, yet I didn’t feel at all self conscious at this point, and for that I have no idea why.

He grinned at me before removing his own boxers, and oh my fuck, he was huge! I swear to god it almost made me come right there and then from just the thought of that being inside of me. He smirked at my reaction and then reached back for the condom and lube. Rolling the condom on and then spreading the lube generously up and down his length, it was no time at all before he had prepped me and had positioned himself at my entrance. Only one question still remained.

“Are you ready?” he whispered huskily in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am sooooo so so very sorry for the extremely long wait for this, I sorta kinda forgot to write any chapters, plus the fact that I didn’t have any inspiration to write frerardy type stuff, but I will make it up to you guys, on Saturday I will post the sex scene and try to get back into my old routine of updates xD hope you liked this chapter, keep commenting and subscribe! Love you all! xox