Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 15

I moved into Gee’s place almost immediately, my mother wasn’t too happy about it but you can’t please everyone can you. I still visit her from time to time, but she’s not getting too lonely. She found a guy on the internet and when they met up it was like love at first sight, and I’m happy for her because the guy isn’t a total douche.

Gerard also insisted that I had to carry on with my senior year, even if I wasn’t interested in a scholastic related career. Whereas Gerard only went a few days being jobless, he gets a lot of part time jobs like the supermarket bag boy or stocking shelves in a music store. And once my senior year was over he made me at least attempt college so I went to Rutgers for a while but then I dropped out to join our band full time.

Oh yeah, our band, it consists of myself and Gerard’s friend Ray Toro on guitars, Gerard’s brother on bass, my good old friend Bob on the drums and Gerard himself as vocals. And together we are called My Chemical Romance, you might have heard of us, probably not though. It’s still early days yet but we’re working on getting signed to a label instead odd just doing the odd gig here and there. I wonder if we’ll ever amount to something and become famous world wide, but that’s the dream.

Soon enough 2 years had passed since Belleville high and we’re right back to where we started this story. My self in bed with my beloved boyfriend, reminiscing on distant memories. Speaking of my gorgeous boyfriend, he began to stir in my arms, small groans emitting from his throat, refusing to leave his dream land. I smiled adoringly before leaning down and pressing my lips to his, he eventually began to kiss back and that was when I pulled away. He smiled up at me, his hazel eyes still glazed over from sleep.

“Morning.” He mumbled huskily, rubbing at his eyes to get rid of the sleep in them.

“Good morning.” I sighed contentedly, twirling pieced of his hair between my fingers mindlessly. He started to place a few light kisses on my bare chest, causing me to let out yet another sigh.

“So, what’s the plan for today?” he asked, letting a yawn slip from his lips.

“Oh yeah, Ray called yesterday when you were at work, he’s got us a meeting with an eyeball records rep.” I said as enthusiastically as I could at this hour of the morning.

“Oh my god! This is great, it could be our big break!” he exclaimed excitedly.

“I know right.” I said. For a while we just sat there in silence, it didn’t bother us because it wasn’t an awkward one, more comfortable than anything really. My mind began to wonder back to high school, would my life be any different if it hadn’t have happened? Would I be a different person? These questions were starting to bother me quite a bit, so much so that I didn’t notice Gerard lean forward until his lips came into contact with mine and I was staring directly into his eyes.

Our lips started to move slowly against each others and eventually my eyes fell closed as I threaded my fingers through his hair, tugging lightly on it. His hands moved to caress my face lovingly, his tongue sliding across my lip for access before slipping inside and exploring my mouth. We’d gotten over the matter of morning breath long ago and neither of us really minded it anymore.

Even though I’ve probably had a million of his kisses, each one is even sweeter than the last and I find myself craving more of his unique flavour. Our actions slowed and the kiss was over all too quickly, I caught my breath back and looked down at Gerard as he laid his head back on my chest. He’s succeeded in cheering me up and distracted me from worrying over nothing, one of his many traits which I love him for.

“What are you thinking about?” he asked, tracing patterns on my chest softly.

“Oh, it’s nothing … its all in the past now anyway.” I mumbled before placing a kiss on the top of his head and wrapping my arms around him, almost afraid that he’d slip away from me if I let go. Most of my life I could never imagine my self settling down or having a family, but with Gerard I can picture myself growing old with him. I just know that we’ll be together for many more happy years to come, and create more memories to reminisce.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
So that's the last chapter! like? dislike? let me know! xD
oh and if you read any of my other stories you'll know that i'm going to NYC today and won't be back for a while, check the status to when i'll be back! xD
keep commenting and love you all, thanks for making this story so great! xD