Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 3

“Well if it isn’t the little emo fag, did you get shorter?” Jason asked me, ruffling my hair mockingly whilst his other friends laughed along with him. Jason was on the football team, obviously, and found it funny to mock me because of my height, music choice and sexuality. We used to be really good friends until we reached high school, it really changes a lot of people for the worse, not me though.

“Shut up, Jason.” I mumbled as I tried to ignore their ridiculous taunts.

“Hey, wanna suck my cock, faggot?” asked one of his buddies. See what I mean? Ridiculous.

“Nah, you probably have crabs anyways.” I smirked at them, I knew they were gonna do something to me anyway so why not have a bit of fun with it? The laughing stopped and I was then roughly shoved up against a locker beside my own.

“You better watch what you say, Franklin.” Jason snarled at me.

“Make me.” I tested him, I wasn’t a violent person but I wouldn’t just let people walk all over me, I stand up for myself. The next thing I knew was that a fist had connected with my face, sending my head backwards against the lockers, again, and again. Ouch. I was then shoved inside my locker with the door slammed shut behind me. I heard them laugh and then eventually start walking off down the hallway. I sighed, at least I’m the perfect height for this sort of treatment, but I’m used to it.

I could taste the familiar metallic taste of blood dripping down form my nose and I’m pretty sure I have a split lip as well. I started to bang my fists on the door of my locker and holler for someone to help me. Through the cracks in the door I could see people walking past, either taking no notice of my pleas or plain out ignoring me. Yet I continued to try to get someone’s attention so that I could get out of this locker, although I’m used to being shoved in these things, I’m still terribly claustrophobic and I will completely be fine with being locked in an enclosed space.

Eventually I heard the familiar sound of converse scraping down the hallway, I then started to hit loudly against my locker, I’m pretty sure my hands were scuffed up a bit by now. The person walking stopped and I heard them come closer towards where I was currently trapped.

“What’s your combination?” they asked, their voice was slightly muffled so I couldn’t really tell who it was.

“21-4-17.” I answered as clearly as I could. I could hear them fiddling with the dial and eventually the locker popped open and I, being the klutz I am, fell flying forward, knocking my savoir down onto the floor along with myself. I groaned out of pain before looking up and meeting the face ofMr Way Gerard. I couldn’t help but notice that his eyes looked reallypretty intriguing up close

“Oh, hey Frank.” He said, smiling up at me. I couldn’t find my voice for a few seconds but that gave me time to notice the awkward position we were in; I was lying on top of him, and as I sat up I was basically straddling him.

“O-oh, s-sorry.” I stuttered as I pulled myself off of him and held out my hand to help him up as well.

“No, really it’s alri- Frank, you’re bleeding.” I gasped, probably referring to my nose and lip which were still dripping with blood.

“Oh, it’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” I assured him, trying to walk away but he just pulled me back towards him.

“Hey hey hey, you’re not going anywhere until I’ve cleaned you up a bit. Come on, I’ve got a first aid kit in my room,” He said as he ushered me down the hallway, back to his art classroom. He opened up the door and guided me towards his desk “Just sit on top of my desk for now, I’ll go and find that first aid kit.” He said before walking off into the supplies closet. I did as I was told and hopped up onto the desk, because of my lack of height my legs were dangling off of the edge, unable to touch the floor.

I turned my head towards the supplies closet where Gerard was finding the first aid kit, but it turns out I looked at him at thebest worst moment possible. He was bent over, rummaging through boxes on the bottom shelf, I had a perfect view of his ass covered in the tight fabric of his skinny jeans. Licking my lips absentmindedly I soon realised what I was doing, I was checking out my fucking teacher! My cheeks heated up at the thought and I mentally palmed my forehead before tearing my eyes from thesexy view. Soon enough Gerard re-entered the classroom, placing the first aid kit onto the desk beside me.

“So, are you gonna tell me how you managed to get locked in your own locker with a blood nose and split lip?” he asked as he was dipping a small cloth in peroxide.

“Erm, I fell?” I offered my excuse but it came out like a question and clearly unbelievable. Gerard let out a small chuckle at my failed attempts to keep what’s left of my dignity.

“Sure you did,” he smiled at me “Okay, this might hurt a bit,” He said before dabbing at my lip with the cloth. Mother Fucker! This shit burns! I hissed at the contact and clenched my hands into fists. “Almost done.” It was then that I noticed that he was leant towards me and was balancing himself with his other hand, which was resting on my thigh. The contact alone was sending my mind through a frenzy of dirty images which I had to will away unless I wanted to explain to Gerard why I had a boner whilst he was cleaning my lip with fucking acid. He’d probably think I was a serious masochist or something, which I’m not … okay that’s a total lie. Some sorts of pain turns me on but not this kind of pain.

Eventually he had finished cleaning my lip and was now wiping my nose with a wet cloth (dipped in water, thank god) whilst I continued to try to clear my gutter mind of anything dirty. But I couldn’t distract myself from the fact that his hand was painfully close to my crotch, mere inches if that. I noticed that his hands were quite large yet he had slender fingers,I wonder how good he is with his hands shut the hell up Frank! Oh great, fan-fucking-tastic, now I have a barely noticeable bulge in my pants. Barely noticeable, but clearly not natural. Fuck, I just hope Gerard doesn’t notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my lovelies! lol <333
so what'd you guys think? good? bad? needs to add a little salt? lol
but seriously, comment, please? air hugs available? also pixie dust?
keep subscribing you guys, tell your friends, tell the people you hate, just as long as the word is spread xD