Status: Completed

Reminiscing

Chapter 9

That Friday at school I was very excited, I was more than excited, I was fucking ecstatic! The night before I had asked my mom if I could spend the weekend at Bob’s house and she actually said yes! I never usually wanted to make a big deal out of my birthday so she didn’t mind me spending it away from home. And this meant that I could spend the entire weekend with Gerard, we could finally be completely alone with each other.

I walked into his Art classroom that day with a wide grin plastered on my face, it was almost impossible for me not to smile, no matter how much of a tool I looked for it. I took my usual seat at the back of the class and looked up to meet his gaze, not many people were in the classroom yet and the people that were, were too engrossed in conversations to notice us. More students began to fill into the classroom, I held his gaze for a while before he winked at me, which made my cheeks flush and caused me to divert my eyes else where, but when I finally did look back at him, there was a smirk adorning his face.

“Alright class, settle down.” He said, getting the attention of everyone in the room almost immediately, he told me that it freaks him out how loads of the popular girls seem to like him because apparently nobody even gave him a second glance when he was at high school. But, if he was at high school now, he’d probably get raped or something by the amount of people that took a liking to him, even some of the older female teachers. Ew, that thought made me shudder. I came back to reality just in time to hear the end of Gerard’s little speech.

“-so just take your time with it, use which ever media you prefer and just go with it, let your inspiration just flow onto the canvas.” Oh crap, now I have no idea what the hell we’re doing. So as everyone else stood up to grab paint brushes and pencils and such, I just stayed sat in my seat with a dazed look on my face, sliding down slightly in my chair to make myself less noticeable to everyone else. Gerard seemed to notice me thought, since he came over to my desk and crouched next to it, so he was eye level with me.

“What’s up Frank? Why aren’t you getting started with the work?” he asked sceptically, his eyebrow fused together in confusion, I just stared down at my lap.

“I uh, I-I wasn’t paying attention.” I confessed, when I looked back up at him he had a devious smile on his face.

“Oh really? Well I think you need to be punished, in an after school detention.” He said, he had a glint in his eye which I’d learnt from the time that I’d known him meant that he was up to something. He noticed the puzzled look on my face so after he’d looked around to check that everyone was doing their work, he slid his hand up to my thigh where he softly rubbed it. I let my eyes slip closed for a second before he pulled away, making me glare at him in frustration before sighing, I’d figured that he wanted to give me a detention so that we could have some fun.

“I guess you’ll just have to punish me then, Mr Way.” I said, knowing full well that he liked it when I called him that.

I hadn’t realised it until now but since the start of this year I haven’t really bothered much with getting good grades or keeping out of trouble. To be honest, most of that is due to Gerard, but he has made me realise that all through my academic life I’ve been trying to get good grades, but for what purpose? I’ve been studying subjects which will be of no use to me in the future and I’ve wasted time with extra credit work and such. I didn’t want a normal job in the future, I didn’t want to be stuck behind a desk all day, not making a difference in the world. I wanted to do something worth while, something that would impact people’s lives and really have a purpose.

Gerard then smirked at me and waltzed over to his desk, quickly scrawling on a piece of paper on his desk before returning with a detention slip in his hand. It was then that the bell rang, signalling to the student body that they were free to leave their lessons and relax in an hour of lunch.

“I guess I’ll see you after school,” he said before leaning closer to me and whispering huskily in my ear “You naughty boy.” The tone of his voice made a pleasurable shiver rake through my body as students started to leave the classroom. I was really looking forward to my detention now …

Time Lapse

The all too familiar bell rang for the end of the day, but I wasn’t leaving just yet since I had a not-so-unfortunate detention to attend. As most of the students made their way through the halls towards the front door, I found myself heading in the opposite direction until I was stood outside the art classroom. Pushing open the door I revealed Gerard sat behind his desk, looking bored as hell. He looked up as soon as I entered the room and his eyes locked with mine, a grin almost immediately making its way onto his face.

“Hey, what took you so long, I’ve been lonely for 2 whole hours.” Gerard said, standing up to greet me in the way that every boyfriend should, with none other than a sweet, tender kiss to the lips and a passionate hug. The hug lasted longer than anticipated but hey, I wasn’t complaining.

“We better get going, we’re wasting valuable time just standing here when we could be doing something much more fun.” He said, I waited for him to collect his stuff before we both exited the building and went around the back of the school where his car was supposedly located. Eventually we reached a not-too-shabby looking black vehicle which Gerard unlocked and let me sit inside before he started up the car and drove out of the car park. As we went past the front of the school I couldn’t help but to cover my face with my hair, just so that no one would recognise me, we didn’t need anyone to find out about this now did we, but I had a strange feeling that eventually someone would …
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the long wait guys, but its finally here! xD
i hope you guys are liking the story so far, i'm definatly past the half way mark so there should be around 8 more chapters of this story xD
thanks for reading and keep commenting! <333