All Your Lies Become Your Truths

As he said to the Misses.

The first time he did it, he wasn’t so sure how to do it. His palms were sweating, his heart raced faster, he forced a smile as the words poured out of his mouth. A lie. Nevertheless, he promised to himself he wouldn’t do it again. Anymore. A lie.

That was all he knew he did the best. Lying.

His low heels made a noise on dark hard pavement similar to the ones the hits in an empty room make. Echoing through the deserted alleyway, one foot after the other, step by step.

The lights were dimmed, but so was the amount of fresh air. The motel looked like the ones you only see in a cheap, B-production porn movies. Packed with the girls with questionable morality (but that was to be expected) and “gentleman” that looked for a cheap fuck without having to look behind their shoulders.

The silhouette walked inside and followed the trail of disgustingly sweet smell he knew oh so well. After all, he wasn’t new to all this.

As the girl put the finishing touches of her twelve dollar make-up kit, there was a voice calling from the other side of the door, “Your ten o’clock is here.” The girl looked herself in the mirror, her red lipstick on her lips looked surprisingly good, and her hair was in a particular good shape today. She woke up early and did all the things from her to-do list, she even smiled at the cute guy at a convenience store. But, when you are down on all fours, having a “regular” plunging with all his force, well, it was not a good way to end a day.

She was promised a new, definitely better job. Because, who really wants to go from one filthy room to another, doing what she was told, and doing it without complains? For what, forty, ninety bucks on a good night? Just a couple of more bucks to pay the rent and electricity. But, all the promises were just lies. Something she grew accustomed to, lately, lies became something she was feeding off. It gave her strength, for some unknown reason. She would do anything, not dreading to put her mouth where no normal woman would even think of, or to open herself to a complete stranger, just so that she would dream of someday, she’ll look at all them and laugh. Hysterically and in your face laugh.

He finished with a loud grunt, coming from the deepness of his throat, plunging for one last time, before spilling himself all over the sheets and still dripping. In a complete sick way, it almost looked like a raindrops falling. And, they stained the white imitation for a silk, and the red carpet below, with big imprints of roses.

As a high and mighty lawyer that he was, the one that knew what to say and how to say it, he was full of lies, just sitting there at the tip of his tongue, ready to spill in a moment, just like he did, seconds before. Sure, he promised her a better job, but he wasn’t going to keep the promise. Because if he did, then who would make him feel like on top of the world? Who would squeeze their insides, just to make the friction better? To make the goose-bumps on a sensitive skin of his privates? So, he told her what she wanted to hear, and left. With a wink and that sinister smile.

And, she believed his lies, even though she knew what they were. Like a young girl in love (which she wasn’t), like a virgin giving herself completely, believing that it wouldn’t hurt.

The sound of low heels were muffled by the noises of speeding cars, and people walking around, talking. He was thinking of what to say to the Misses. How to make a lie believable.

”I’m just going on a short business trip. I’ll be back and you won’t even notice I was away,” he said as he kissed her temple, walking away and leaving her to believe in his words.

It was strictly business. The visits to a fifthly motel, the endless moments of fucking (just pure animal emotions). Well, at least that’s what he told to his wife. A lie. It became so real, that he believed in them. But they were all lies.