You're Nothing But A Skater Boy

Four

Jack sighed, ‘So Alex, how are we going to work this whole thing out?’ Alex laughed bitterly, leaning back in his chair and putting his hands behind his head, ‘Well be honest sweet cheeks, I think I’m just going to sit back and watch you work.’ Jack laughed sarcastically, ‘Don’t call me that. It’s either Jack or nothing. And, ha, ha. You’re so funny; but it’s not April fools, so yeah. I’m not going to do all the work.’ Alex smirked, ‘Oh okay, nothing. So, nothing, all I’ve got to say is you really need some new jokes. We don’t live in the 80s.. And you won’t be doing all the work. I was going to sign my name you know.’

At this point Jack put his face into his palms, ‘Ya’know what? Just after school wait on the bleachers until my football practice is over okay? Then we’ll just go work on it at your house..’
Alex laughed, ‘Do you really think I’m going to wait for you? And you honestly think I’m going to invite you to my house? I guess the those rumors about you actually being just a bit smart were false then ay?’
Jack huffed and with a slight pout, ‘I am smart.’ Alex then busted out in a fit of laughter, about 2 minutes later once he finally started to calm down he said, ‘Yeah keep thinking that.. Why can’t we work at yours, huh?’ And for a second Alex saw a flicker of worry in Jack’s eyes, ‘Uh, just, my uh, house is being remodeled.’
‘Ah I see, what? It’s not good enough for you right now? So you’ve got to make it just a little bit better?’ Jack could sense the cold bitterness of what Alex just said so he just replied with a ‘hmmph.’

About five minutes later the bell rang indicating that class was over, Alex started walking out the door, but only making it to the middle of the hallway before Jack grabbed his arm, ‘Look, just be at the bleachers after school. My practice is going to run short today anyways, so it’ll be over in fifteen to twenty minutes.. It really isn’t that big of a wait. Then we’ll go to yours. Okay? Okay. bye!’
Jack didn’t even wait for a reply before he skidded down the hall.
Alex looked all around him making sure no one was looking, before he stared at the boy running down the way-to-long hallway. Alex could still feel a tingling feeling on his arm from where Jack had touched him.

~ A few hours later in the locker-room ~
‘So Jack, I saw you talking to that, punk skater Alex kid earlier..’ Josh began, Alex gasped lightly, he was completely and utterly shocked; he looked all over that hallway and he swears he didn’t see Josh or anybody who might assume something in that case; ’You know, if he’s bothering you I could handle it for you.. And I’m sure the boys wouldn’t mind helping me either.‘ Jack had stopped tying his cleat’s at this point, ‘No, no it’s fine. He’s just my partner in this project we’re working on for English. And, I can handle myself..’ Josh smirked, ‘Come Jack. He’s bothering you I can tell. I honestly wouldn’t mind putting him in his place. I never liked that kid. So really, it isn’t a bother, actually it’d be my pleasure.’
Just then the coach came in,
‘Come on! Get your butts on the field now! Everyone else is done running laps already! As soon as you boys are out there I want you to run 19 laps, around the whole field! Go!’
Jack sighed, and walked outside what’s the use is running out of the locker room if he’s gonna have to run over ten laps? Once onto the field he cursed at himself for being so slow with putting on his pads looking up towards the bleachers he was surprised and maybe even just a tiny bit happy to see Alex was there fag hanging limply in his hand, skateboard on lap; staring down at Jack.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I've got the next chapter all done so I'll probably update this later tonight!
So I'm just wondering how do you all feel about Harry Potter ending? I'm quite sad to say the least.. :L