Status: Updates may be slow.

Doll

Chapitre un

"Come on, Ryan. We're here, you need one, what's the problem? I honestly don't understand." Pete Wentz argued. Yes, the Pete Wentz. Yes, the one who owned Angles And Kings. Yes, the one who could ruin my future with a snap of his fingers and a text message. So it wasn't exactly wise to scream at him that getting a doll was just a fancy way of getting a slave.

I let out a frustrated sign at my situation. I knew some day I would have to get a doll, I just hoped before that day I would already have a part-time lover that I could make a full time one. "I just...I um..." My mind went blank. "I don't know."

He sent me that classic Wentz smile and settled back in the seat of his limo. "Good, because you wanted a boy doll and so did I. That means we could look together." Pete fumbled to get his seat belt off and I reluctantly removed mine. I could feel my stomach twist as I followed Pete out of the limo and onto the sunny street.

"So, err, how does this exactly work?" I started to wonder if I sounded as nervous as I felt.

Pete squinted into the sun, before grabbing my hand and leading me across the street to a big, brick, factory-like building. "Well, first normally we would sign in, but you're with me so we don't have to. Then we go to the third floor for the boy dolls, and once again, since you're with me, just pick anyone. When you're with me you have the world at your fingers tips." He did this weird hand motion, and bursted out laughing.

The unfortunate thing about Pete's laughter was that no matter how stupid and idiotic it sounded, you had to laugh along. So I did, I let my laugh blend and mix in with his and let it bounce off the corners of the world. My stomach didn't feel as nervous anymore, and I liked having the world at my finger tips. If a doll was what it took to get this high, then so be it

=

"Wentz. Pete Wentz but you should know that." The personality Pete adopted when he was in front of people who weren't friends, was like his but amplified by about a thousand. He became snobby, moody, and an all around bitch.

The lady's smile tightened and her hand twitched but she couldn't say a word. "Yes, of course, we here at The Doll House do our best to know all people of importance and help them find the perfect doll. The elevator is to your right, floor two is for girls, floor three for boys. If you would like to buy something for your new doll then the shopping center is located on floor four, five, and six. Enjoy your visit to The Doll House."

Pete glared at the receptionist, and reached down to lock our hands together. I was so use to this gesture I merely squeezed his hand as I took in everything in the front lobby. It was more business-like then I would have thought, and there wasn't a fake tree in sight. "Get all that Ryan?" Pete's words snapped me out of my day dreamy state and I nodded absent mindedly.

"Yupp, girls, boys, shopping, yea, I got it all." I assured, losing all interest in the boring lobby.

He look at me with a mixed expression before pulling me in the direction of the elevator. Once again, we were in public so this didn't surprise me. "Good, let's go." He dragged me into the elevator, pressing the button for floor three while I did my best to block out the annoying elevator music.

The nervousness found it's way back in my limbs, and made them tingle. My stomach felt slightly sick, and my mouth suddenly too dry. "So...so Pete...how exactly-how exactly would you go about picking a darling?" I asked, trying to shake off the feeling.

"You find someone hot, and then you say: 'Hey Pete, I found someone hot,' and I say: 'ok,' and then we take him home. Oh wait, no, we're going shopping, then you take them home."

He made it sound so simple. Like owning a human was perfectly ok, and I guess to him it was. And if I wanted to be in Angels And Kings, I guess it was ok to me too. With that thought in mind, I was suddenly ecstatic that today I was getting my doll with the one and only, Pete Wentz.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is new story I started after a long dry spell. So comments are needed unless you want me to...but whatever :3 Not a big deal.
This is for my friend Clara. Hope she likes it.