Error

Pizza

“Tre! You fucking bastard! Why did you eat up the pizza?!” Mike shouted from the ‘kitchen’. “It isn’t my fault that you guys were so slow!” They had ordered some pizza, and when the pizza came, Tre didn’t tell the others.
“Mohahaha! Now you must order a new one suckers!”
”Argh, this time you back off from the pizza! C’mon guys, lets order Tre’s favourite!” Billie said with an evil grin on his face.
“Hey, that’s not fair!” Tre shouted from the TV room.
”Sucker!” Billie shouted back and ordered Tre’s favourite pizza, while the others were laughing.

***
Pizza? How can they eat such a disgusting thing? Yuck…
Argh… these bushes are really irritating, I wish they lived in a normal house, then the whole thing would be easier…


***
”Pizza’s here!” Mike shouted from the kitchen, to anyone closer the door.
“I’ll get it.” Tre said and started to get up from the sofa.
“No, you don’t.” Ron said and paid the little pizza boy. Mike came back from the kitchen and the boy recognised him straight away.
”Holy fuck!” He said, staring at Billie, who also came into his sight.
“A fan?” Tre said from the sofa.
“Think so dude” Ron said, letting the boy in. The boy just stood there, but then he saw that they let him in. So he walked inside.
“Do you always let fans in like that Ron? Say goodbye to a security guard job.” Tre said, finally getting up from the sofa.
”Whoah… you’re all here…” the boy almost whispered.
“What’s your name kid?” Mike asked.
“Freddy” He answered shortly.
”Hi Freddy, it seems that you know our names. I got a question to ya, but first, do you live around here?” Freddy looked at him with a confused look in his face.
“Yeah, why?” Mike was now wondering what Billie was going to ask about…
“Is there a pretty dark dressed scary guy living around here?” Freddy had a thinking break. “Nah, don’t think so…” Billie was now pretty confused…
“Is this guy after us or something?” he thought.
”I gotta leave now, but can I get your autographs first?” Freddy asked pulling out a cd from his walkman.
“Hey, it’s been a while since we signed Dookie.” Tre said smiling.
Then Freddy left.

***
Finally they’re alone again. Now I need a plan… how the hell do I get them outside? I scared them a little too much last night… So they will be a lot more careful now.
How to get scared people out of their houses? I remember mum told me something about that one time… But what? Argh, why can’t I remember!
She said… She said… She said something about making loud noises…
NOW I KNOW! But I need a teenie…


***
”It’s getting late guys, tomorrow we will move on to next city!” Jason F shouted, since they were spread all over the tour bus, did he have to shout.
”It will be so good to get away from this nightmare…” Billie said quietly to Mike, who sat beside him on the couch, watching TV.
“yep” he answered.

***
Where do I find a vampire girl? That’s not easy… man… I’m stuck…
Now I know! My brothers girlfriend! She’s about 15… That should be young enough.


***
”Do you think that scary dude will come tonight too?” Ron asked Jason W.
“Actually, yes… But don’t talk about it to Billie and Mike. No reason to make them nervous.”

Tre was sitting next to the window… thinking about last night. There was nothing outside, as he could see. It was dark, but the moon was shining, so he could see. He just wanted to get out of here, away from all these things happening around them. He had a feeling that this smith dude was after them last night. But took Ian in an emergency action. That feeling scared him, a lot. Then he saw something move behind some of the trees.

***
”Good thing you could come Lina. I need your help here, you’ll get a reward, a really good one too.” Stalker told the girl vampire.
“What’s the reward? I’m not doing anything without knowing Stalker… I don’t trust you! But I’m desperate…” Lina answered, with a angry look in the face.
“Ever tasted famous blood?” He asked her.
“no..” She answered thoughtful. “Want to taste it?” She paused… Then she smiled and nodded.


***
When Tre had seen the move behind the trees he had got totally quiet. He looked really concentrated on the tree. No more moves… or…?
Jason W had seen Tre get totally concentrated on looking out of the window… He kinda knew why, and walked over.
“Whats up?” he whispered, so Billie and Mike didn’t hear it.
“I think I saw something behind the trees.” He answered, not looking away.
“I have a bad feeling about this night Jason…”