Status: Hiatus

Any Moment Everything Can Change

Mystery After Mystery

I finally arrived at the house I was supposed to call home. Unfortunately, the sun had just set, and that alone meant a harder beating. I removed my shoes and stepped inside the door. I had only just put my shoes down when I heard Father calling me, "Tashina! Come over here now!"
Not wanting to anger Father any more than he already was, I silently padded to where his voice had come from.
Kneeling down in front of him, I bowed my head to show that I knew he was supperior to me. "You called, Father?" I asked him.
"You stupid wench. Because you were with Tsunade doing God knows what I had to unpack the entire carriage. You ungrateful little bitch!" he said. Just then I felt a familliar stinging in my left cheek, and a crack like lightning sounded next to my ear. With the impact of the slap, my head spun around. I didn't dare move. If I did, well, I think you know what would happen.
A few punches, kicks and hits later, he grabbed my arm and threw me with all his might into the railing of the staircase. I fell down, tumbling from the height I had had the staircase, and then I hung. A loud snap was heard and my arm was in excruciating pain. A thick liquid ran down my face and everything started getting hazy. The last thing I saw before I blacked out, were two masked ninjas tying up Father as he glared pointedly at me. This wouldn't be good.

I was sitting anxiously in my office, awaiting a report from the two ANBU I had sent to monitor Tazne's house. Just as I was about to check the time for the 20th time since I'd sent them out, they both appeared infront of me from clouds of smoke. One of them had a tied up Tazne, who was adorned in blood; blood that wasn't his. The other ninja had a severely beaten and bloody teenage female. The female, I had identified as Tashina.
"You!" I directed at Tazne's holder, "Take him to the prison and suit him up with a cell. His name is Tazne Bakteme, and he is a repeat murderer. I want his cell under high security and should anything happen, report to me immidiatly."
He nodded once before dissappearing. I then took Tashina from the other ANBU's arms and rushed her to the hospital. He was still running after me as he hadn't yet been dissmissed. Yelling back at him I said, "I want you to go and get Sakura Haruno, Kakashi Hatake, Uzumaki Naruto and Shizune. Tell them to come to the hospital and to come to my specialty room!" he dissappeared aswell. I knew that they would find me because in the entire hospital I had one room for my patients. And these patients, were only to be attended to be me.
In less than another minute I was at the hospital and the unconscious girl in my arms was in a bed. Quickly, I worked around her, healing up wounds and what not. The bruise on her back, her broken arm and the gash on her head I could only partially heal though. On her back, I was able to heal all the minor fractures but the bruise remained. Her arm was broken too severely for me to heal so I casted it in a straight cast. And lastly, I stitched up the wound above her eye. It needed 16 stitches in total. Just as I finished tied and cutting the last stitch Kakashi, Naruto, Shizune, Sakura and the ANBU walked in.
"Ah, about time you all got here." I said. Looking at the ANBU I then said, "I want you to go and assist in watching Bakteme Tazne for tonight." I waited until he left and then continued. "Sakura and Shizune, I need you to help me watch over this girl and monitor her health until further notice." I was just about to tell Kakashi and Naruto their part in this when I was interupted.
"Granny Tsunade, why am I here? I'm not a medic ninja and I don't know anyone named Bakteme Tazne!" Naruto whined.
"But I do." Kakashi said saddly. "He's the person that stole your mother away, and stole my child away as well."
Naruto then quieted down as realization hit him. "Yes, that is all true. But that is not the only reason I have called you here. Tazne is the sole cause of Kushina's death, and was also the caretaker of her child after she passed on. Gentlemen, this is Uzumaki Tashina." I said motioning to the bloody and wounded girl on the hospital bed.
Both of their expressions grew slightly sadder and I could just hear Kakashi mumble a quiet, "I thought so."
"You are now her only family, and you will have to know how to care for her. She has suffered abuse her entire life, and is a kunoichi. However, she has only ever been on D ranked missions. I suspect though, that she is much stronger and can handle B ranked missions. I will leave this up to her team sensei to decide though. And lastly, I found traces of other chakra, not hers, in her system. I'm not sure why this is, or how it happened, but it made it nearly impossible for me to heal her."

I heard talking around me. I couldn't make out the words, or voice tones or tenors though. Using all my strength I pryed open my eyes. My sight was met with bright lights, and then everything came into focus. I was in a hospital room. Groaning, I felt that my left arm was heavier than my right and couldn't move. Using my able arm, I propped myself up and looked at the voices. "What the fuck?" I said, as my first glorious words out of conciousness.