Status: Hiatus

Any Moment Everything Can Change

Imprisonment

I didn't wait to hear their pitiful answer, because it wouldn't have changed my mind anyways. "Forget it, I'll go with you. If it will get you out of my village and away from my friends than I will do it. On one condition though. Tsunade, you must blank everyone's memories of how to get here. Capice?" I asked. This would over all save time and I'd make sure that I came back to visit Kami often enough to keep us alive.
"Fine, I will do that. We'll discuss living arangements and such when we get back to the village." Tsunade said and grabbed the pink haired girl and the boy with long dark hair that had chased me. At that time, Kakashi had grabbed Father and Naruto. This left me and my other chaser. He grabbed my arm lightly and in the split second before we all apparated away, I waved and blew a kiss to Kami and Haru.
We all ended up back in Tsunade's office. "Sai, take Tazne back to the inprisonment." Tsunade comanded, her eyes not leaving me. She probably thought that I was going to make a run for it again. Really though, how stupid did she think I was? The Sai person nodded and took Father away. "Now Tashina, there are some things that you must do now that you're here. You can't leave the village without my permission and an escourt, you must employ as a ninja, on Kakashi's team so that he can keep an eye on you, and you must live with your biological father and brother."
My eyes went wide. Tazne wasn't my real father? I had a brother? Who were they? "Tsunade, I'm sorry but you must be mistaken. My father is Tazne, and I have no siblings."
"Wrong. You're blood father is Hatake Kakashi, and your half brother is Uzumaki Naruto. You never knew of them though because when your mother was pregnant with you and enagaged to Kakashi, Tazne kidnapped her and took her over the equator. Before she had you, she had your brother and it wasn't until just recently that this was all uncovered because the only person that knew everything about your mother was me."
In shock I looked to the silver hair man, and the blonde haired boy. They both smiled at me. Looking back to Tsunade I saw that she was also lightly smiling.
"Everyone, you are dismissed for today. Report to your regular training at the usual times tomorrow." Tsunade said and everyone but me apparated away. I just walked out slowly, wanting time to let this all set in and make sense. I didn't know where Kakashi lived, but I'd figure all that out later.
I just wandered around until I came to a music shop and remembered that I had a guitar in mint condition at Tazne's house. I loved to play, but it was only recreation. Apparently I got that from my mother; she loved making music. I only wish that I knew her better than the few memories I did have. Turning around I headed for where Father's house was and thought back on the memories I had with my mom.
My two most prominent memories of her were her singing me to sleep, and when I saw her dead at my feet. Sure, I was young, but it was still hard. And it's something that I'll never forget for as long as I live. I tried not to remember her dead though. Whenever I thought of that I'd force myself to think about her when she would sing me to sleep. I still know the song by heart.
Without even knowing it I started humming the melody for my lullaby while I walked. Gradually that hum turned into quiet singing, I was too lost in my thoughts to realize it though. So as I walked I sang, "A shine from a distant rising sun to the east of me, and a setting of the western glowing moon. Neither can survive without the other and they circle chasing after in an endless race without an ending. Between them and around lie the stars that we see, look up at the sky, they're smiling down as we sing this lullaby. It's as old as time can tell, passed through the generations and histories. And if you look real close you can see the angels, as they watch over you and me and all our friends and family. They keep us safe from danger and their love for us never deters, because one day, we all become an angel too. So one day, I promise you, I'll be your guardian angel, watch over as you grow. Day after night, we're never alone so long as we believe, it's not just a fantasy, the sun and moon and stars and angels really will protect you and me."
I looked up from the ground to see that I was at the house. A few tears watered my cheeks and I furiously wiped away at them and my eyes. I wouldn't let these people see me weak, I don't let anyone see me weak; not even Haru and Kami.
Upon opening the door I went up the stairs and into my small room where my guitar was. Tuning it by ear quickly I strummed a few chords and decided that I liked the sound it had at the moment. I placed the strap on the notches and sighed before I started to pack up some of my things. I decided I would only take with me my clothes, and my most needed items along with what I had saved of my mother's possessions. I'm sure that Kakashi wouldn't mind me having them seeing as they were supposed to be married, or so I was told. But I would find all that out in due time. Until then, I got out my lyric book and started scribbling away. I was so focused on my work I didn't even notice the whole time that I was being watched.

I had heard her in the streets singing to herself. She looked so lost in her own world that she didn't even know she was doing it, she just knew she was going somewhere. Curious, I followed her. I followed her from the streets, into a house, and up the stairs out side of a room. Sure, what I was doing might be wrong, but this girl intrigued me to no end, and something about her just drew me in. I'd never met her before in my life, formally at least, and I still had this attraction like she was a very attractive metal and I was this hopelessly persistent magnet. It drove me crazy how the hold she had on me was almost unbreakable. But the worst thing is, I'm not sure I'd want to break it if I could.