Too Close for Comfort

One.

“What?” I repeated staring at the man in front of me.

“I’m sorry I have to let you go,” His words struck me, there was no emotion, no feeling, no god damn sentiment behind that. He had to let me go, after everything, everything we had been through he was willing to just let me go. “Miss Lewis your behaviour, your grades and your lack of respect for authority has become clear over the past few weeks, we here at Charlesgrove do not accept such immature behaviour from our pupils,”

“I bet they don’t expect their teachers to-”

“Enough Miss Lewis, you are dismissed,” The words struck me hard. “It’s all there on the paper, you will be accepted into a normal state school, it is such a shame your talent will go to waste, we are sorry to let you go,”

Bollocks was he, he was glad to get rid of me. Mr Gontier could now trade me in for a new model, without ever having to worry that I would be jealous.

Mr Gontier was free from my clingy, desperate nature.

Mr Gontier could move onto another girl, another pupil, another innocent, naive child.

Another girl would fall in love with Mr Gontier…

“Indiana Lewis,” I said simply walking to the head teachers office, where the sectary glared at me in annoyance.

“Miss Lewis another problem to address?” She questioned, she was just jealous that a certain someone spent more time with me than her; she could never prove a thing though.

“No mam, Mr Gontier asked me to see him to talk about a presentation for school council,” I explained running my fingers through my thick brown hair, that fell in curls down my back. She sighed pressing the buzzer on the intercom and waiting for the head teacher to pick up. As she did so, I adjusted my skirt, unbuttoned the top of my school blouse and pumped up my hair, little bit of added volume never hurt anyone.

“Yes?” His soft voice answered.

“Miss Lewis is here to see you sir,”

“Send her in,” His answer was blunt; his deep voice already sending chills down my spine. I knew just being in the same room as him would make me melt.

Yes you heard me, make me melt, I was one of those girls that fell for the teacher. I fell for him hook, line and sinker. The man made me quiver like the immature school girl I was. Though Mr Gontier never called me immature, he told me I was a beautiful women.

“You may go through,” The receptionist groaned, as she turned the intercom off and went back to her computer.

Of course she was rather jealous, and did I blame her? No.

Mr Gontier was no normal teacher, he was beautiful. Thick black hair that went down just past his ears, deep brown eyes that bore into you, and a beautifully soft flowing voice. He was commanding, yet gentle. A tall, muscular body, that made him so much more desirable.

I found he was just perfect.

“Indiana,” He addressed me as I walked into a small smile upon my lips. He always called me Indiana, never Indy. All my friends called me Indy, but with Adam, I was always Indiana. He told me it was a beautiful name, and how deserving I was of such a name.

The man made me blush. I couldn’t control that factor when I was with him. He’d always whisper to me that I was blushing and how it changed my complexion.

“You asked for me sir?” I questioned going to sit at the chair in front of his desk.

“Of course I did, you can drop the sir,” Mr Gontier chuckled, standing up slowly and coming to meet me half way. Adam’s large hands grabbed onto mine pulling my body into his. Our lips met straight away. There was something so soft, yet I could feel the need behind every kiss. His finger tips brushed my dark hair off my face, as he pulled away from the kiss. “You are beautiful,” He said simply, gazing into my eyes. “So very beautiful Indiana,” He repeated leading me round to sit down on his lap.

I sat there complaisantly, letting him stroke my hair, and kiss my neck softly. Every touch was so loving, he made me feel so wanted and so special. I believed I was falling in love with my teacher…


That was then, a year ago, the first time I had met him just before the start of my 2nd to last year. He had carried it all the way through my penultimate year, and now just as I had become a senior he had ended it.

Why had he ended it?

I knew, or at least I believed, I knew something about him, something no one else had yet to grasp. I must have been getting far to close to a secret.

I wondered if he thought I was becoming to clingy though, or that I would want more from this relationship. Of course we could never have a proper relationship. Adam could never run away with a student, it would ruin his career, a career he was so good at.

There was another answer though, another answer that I wondered maybe was the truth; I wasn’t just that little school girl anymore. I was no longer someone he could manipulate, have falling at her knees and doing whatever she could to please him.

I’d grown up and become a real girl, with wants and needs…


“Oh fuck,” I hissed. “Adam, oh my god, oh-” The moan passed through my lips as I flung my head back and grunted. One last thrust into my body and I felt him let go and shoot his seed deep inside me.

His head dripped to my chest, placing soft kisses against my chest as she relaxed and pulled out.

“That was amazing,” I smirked kissing his cheek as he moved away from me.

“You never swear,” He whispered back slowly collapsing onto the sofa in his office and beckoning me over to him. “Never,” I shrugged sitting down on his lap as he pulled my naked, sweaty body onto him.

“Sorry, you are just that good,” I joked kissing him again, but he sighed.

“You are such a good girl, swearing doesn’t suit you,” He replied stroking my soft hair behind my ears. “Don’t swear,”

“Sorry,” I muttered again, a little annoyed he was telling me what not to do.

“It’s okay,” He sighed. “You’re a good little girl,” I looked at him this time, that phrase struck me as a little odd. I was really not that little anymore. I was 18. Obviously that wasn’t old, but should he really still be describing me as a little girl.

“Adam?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“What are we?”

“What do you mean?” He questioned his finger tips skimming down my body.

“Are we student and teaacher, or is this more?” I braved it. The question that had always been on my mind, that surfaced daily; I asked him that one question I needed to know the answer to most.

“Of course we are student and teacher,” Adam sighed his finger tips staying put at the top of my thigh. “But you are the most beautiful student I have ever seen, I feel such a strong connection with you,” I just nodded as he picked my small body up and placed me to the side. “But Indiana I must get working,” He stood up to his full height gazing down at me. “You should go, you have lessons this afternoon,”

“But we could just stay here and learn,” I giggled wondering over to him. “You can teach me all about atomny,” But he turned and pushed me away gently, but with obvious force. “Adam?”

“Indiana, please go to your lessons, or we can not continue this,” He snapped looking me up and down. “Put your uniform on and go,” I growled at him, not impressed that just because I wanted to stay, he refused to. Whenever he wanted anything, he got it straight away, why was it different when I wanted to play?

I groaned pulling my short skirt up, and buttoning up my blouse.

“Indiana,” I turned as he spoke my name. “Please make sure you wear the correct uniform,” He was indicating the fact my skirt was very short, and the blouse was not regulation. I wore it just to look that little bit sexier, just to make him want me that little bit more.

Why did it not work?


It was then, after that encounter, I decided maybe Adam had never wanted me for me. I decided Adam, Mr Gontier, wanted me because I was a school girl.

Things changed between us, and soon a whole new feeling took over me. I was jealous whenever I saw him with another girl. I was full of resentment for him, and I was starting to see a very new side to Charlesgrove School.

A side that made me realise, I was not the only member of the senior class having an affair with a teacher. Oh no, this school was full of pupils being dismissed as they got close and closer to realising what I had.

I wanted to fight back, to tell the whole school what secrets I had come so close to proving but I never had the chance.

That might not have been entirely true.

I had the chance but I just could not do it, why?

“Adam,” I turned on my heel holding the piece of paper, that told me I was expelled, tightly in my hand.

“Miss Lewis, I am your head teacher, I suggest you address me as so,”

“Adam I loved you,” That’s why I could never tell anyone what I had been trough, what happened at this school. What the head teacher ignored, the behaviour of his teachers and pupils when they were left alone.

Though Adam, never looked up from whatever he was writing on his desk. He didn’t even say a word. Did he feel nothing for me?

Did he not care he’d just ended everything we ever had?

Did he not love me back?

I had to hold the tears back, I could not let the man I had given everything too treat me like; though I had no choice. I loved him too much.

I walked out of that office, I could not stay in there any longer. The sectary for once was not at her desk, she had disappeared for a brief few minutes, not that I cared if she saw the mess I was in.

Tears streamed down my cheeks, as I rushed to the girls bathrooms on the second floor. I had heard so many girls lock themselves in these cubical before, and they would cry their hearts out.

Now I was one of those girls.

I fell down onto the toilet seat, pulling open the crumpled up piece of paper I had been holding since I stepped into that office.

I gazed down, expecting some long, officially essay on how the school regretfully had to let Miss Lewis go. Though I was wrong, there was no long essay, no officially title or address. The crisp white paper had the schools logo in the corner, and the official title heading showing it was from the head teachers office. Instead of there being any long explanation about me though, there was a simple message scrawled in messy handwriting in the middle of the page.

Indiana, I love you, but you know we could never been anything more than student and pupil. I am so sorry to let you go.

He wrote it all, he wrote all that he felt for me down on that piece of paper.

I closed my eyes standing up slowly and viciously pulling the piece of paper apart. Ripping that note in to tiny little shreds.

Just the same as Mr Gontier had done to my fragile heart. Ripped it to pieces, and torn it apart.

But I could never decide, was it because I got to close to telling the truth?

Or was it because he knew falling in love with me would only end up in more heartbreak?

I would never know.

I don’t think I even realised that maybe it hurt him so much to let me go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its a bit shocking I won't lie.

But since I forgot Sarah's deadline.....I needed to post it sooner rather than later...
Sorry lovely!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx