All Fake

Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Since I said I was going to be in my room and ‘read’ I decided to put one of my favourite movies in. Harry Potter and the half blood prince. Tom Felton looked so yummy in it. I wish I could have been there and told him I was in love with him. But he has nothing to worry about since I’m his future wife and all.

Half way through the movie, my cell buzzed, it made me jump since I wasn’t expecting it. I pulled it out of my pants pocket and slide my cell to view the text message.

<Hey, this is Kira right? -Aaron> I stared at the text for what seemed like forever. Why would he ask me that. Did he think I gave him the wrong number at lunch?

<Yea? Who else would it be? -care bear> I texted back

<I was just making sure, nice name btw Care bear -Aaron> great now he was going to call me that from now on. Damn.

<Thanks, don’t call me that before I start giving you a nickname hahah -Care Bear> now I would just have to think of one. I wonder?

<Good luck with that nothing goes with Aaron -Aaron> he was right. Wait I got one!

<No I got one, how about aero? Yeah I like it. :D -Care Bear>

<you might like it but I don’t -_- -Aaron>

<Suck it up princess - Care Bear>

<whatever. What are you doing? -Aaron>

<Watching Harry Potter :D Do you want to join me? -Care Bear>

<Sure why not, better than hearing my brother going on about this girl he met. It kind of annoying - Aaron>

<Lol, for you maybe. But he was one hot dude- Care Bear>

<Gross that’s my brother were talking about. Don’t ever say that in front of me or I might just have to kill you, jk but don’t talk about him like that in front of me keep those thoughts locked in that pretty head of yours -Aaron> I smiled. Then I got another text.

<Btw, what number is your house? -Aaron> opps my bad. I forgot to tell him the address.

<52, sorry had to much going on inside my pretty head of mine. XD ahaha lol -Care Bear>

<Funny, and I don’t want to know. I’ll be there soon -Aaron>

I decide I would wait for him downstairs. So I paused the movie and walked out of my room and down the stairs into the living and sat of the leather couch. I looked around the living room. To tell you the truth since we moved here which was two weeks ago, I never took in the beauty of this room. It was nice. It had a nice huge old looking fire place where I could see myself roasting marshmallows on a nice cold winter night. It had nice dark hard wood floors. Nice walls that had a light green ting to it. Overall it was beautiful.

As I was looking at the time on my cell I heard someone walk into the living room. I looked up to see my Grandmother. Great.

“Hello, what are you doing in here?” she seemed surprised. For what, I have no idea.

“Waiting for my friend” I told her.

“Is this a fellow?” fellow. What the heck?

“yea, a fellow. His name is Aaron.” I told her and she came to sit beside me. I just noticed that she was carrying a tray of tea with her.

“would like so tea” my mouth was becoming dry so I nodded my head. She poured it in one of the two cups that she had on the tray and handed it to me. I mumbled a thanks and took a sip. It tasted a little weird I could tell it was green tea but there was a sweet taste to it.

“has anything strange been happening since you turned 16?” what kind of question is that. I put my cup down on the table.

“no, and that was forever ago I’m turning 17 on Thursday”

“then that’s when it will start. I should of stayed with you when your mother died. You wouldn’t be late on getting your powers” she told me while taking a sip of her tea. Was she crazy, powers!

“you look confused dear” well duh.

“yea, I don’t know what your talking about” I said in a mean tone.

“your mother never told you?” told me what? What’s going on?

“told me what, what are you talking about, your not making sense grandma” I wish Aaron would be here right now so I could leave with crazy women.

“ well this is going to be harder than I thought. Look Kira, your mother was a witch. Which I also am, and you will be too on your 17th birthday. It was suppose to be your 16th but you didn’t have any idea of the magic inside of you and your weren’t anywhere near someone with powers. I thought since you were part of a long chain of witches, you wouldn’t need to have someone. I thought your father was going to tell you too”

“huh what, that doesn’t make sense. Witches, they don’t exist. Nothing magical exist. That’s like saying that Edward Cullen is real.” man she is crazier than I thought. Then I heard the doorbell.

“Well that’s for me, I’ll be In my room with Aaron” I walked out of the living room without letting her say anything and opened the front door. I was glad to see Aaron Beautiful brown eyes.

“am I glad to see you” I smiled widely at him and opened the door wider to let him in. He did so and took off his shoes. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a green Beatles top. He looked hot.

“thanks, why you so happy to see me?” he asked

“I’ll tell you when we get to my room”
♠ ♠ ♠
there you have it. Two chapters in one day. Tell me what you think. You didnt see that coming now did you. :D

please comment and subcribe. Thank you.

And also, if you want to be in the role of Kiras best girl friend in the story. send me a message or comment saying.

name:
age:
birthday:
brother or sister:
style:
and anything else you can think of.

Tanya Ladouceur <3