Status: Came up with the storyline while actually in the movie theater.... xD

Alone at the Movies

No one really knows what goes on in a comic book store...

After Frankie started the car, and got out of the theater parking lot, we headed down the main road and decided that we both didn’t want to jump into sex that quickly before getting to know each other.
“So…What are your hobbies Frankie?” I ask while rolling up my window as we gained speed.
“Well Gee, I love to walk on the beach and help old woman cross the street.” He said very passionately and seriously.
“Are you serious?” I said after a short silence. He glanced at me and busted out laughing.
“Nah man! Dude you should’ve seen your face!” Oh he’s so paying for that later!
“Okay, Mister Jokester, what do you really like to do? Seriously this time.” I finish with a smile.
“Okay then, I love to read comics, play guitar, get tattooed, eat skittles, and just party.” He said with actually honesty.
“Well that’s a pleasant surprise…” I said pleased at the fact that he wasn’t really a pedophile or sicko perv, I still have time to find that out though, we’ve only know each other for about 30 minutes?
“And what about you? Gerard…I don’t know your last name…” He said slightly lost.
“It’s Gerard Way. And my hobbies are very similar, although I write/draw my own comics, I also read others, I love to watch horror films, I’m completely terrified of needles so I don’t get tattoos…and I suck at guitar but I’ve been told that I can sing amazingly. I love music and love to party.” I answered; he glanced over a couple times to let me know he was still listening.
“Well, I’m Franklin Iero, and tattoos aren’t that bad…After my first couple ones, I couldn’t even feel them anymore. I’m terrified of spiders…” He laughs nervously, “But that’s awesome that you draw your own comics! I’d love to see them some time…And we should get together to party and watch horror movies this weekend… That’s if you don’t find be awkward to be with and you like me.” He said cheekily.
“Well from what I’ve heard so far, I think I might have a good feeling about you… But don’t get your hopes up Franklin.” I say with his old man name.
“Ugh! I hate that name…I like it more when you call me Frankie.” He said as we pull up to a comic book store in an outlet. “I need a new book…Coming in with me?” He said giving me puppy dog eyes.
“Now what kind of comic book fan would I be if I ignored a chance like this?” I asked rhetorically.
“’Okay well get your cute ass out here!’” He quoted me from the movies as he got out of the car.
So I hopped out of the car and chased him into the store as he hid behind a rack, he thought he was well hidden but not from “Super Gee”! I snuck up behind him and snaked my arms around his waist and nestled my face in his neck.
“Gotcha.” I said seductively as I turned him around in my arms and put my lips to his. They were so soft and plump.
He started to massage my lips with his and he sucked on my bottom lip so I would open mine for him to explore my mouth but I’m not giving in that easily!
I moved our bodies so that his small figure was hidden from the cashier by my own body and I brought my hands to his face as he let his fall to my sides. I leaned him against a comic rack as I glazed his lips with mine. He didn’t give in as easy so I dropped one hand to his ass and squeezed; his mouth opened as he gasped and that was my opportunity. I slammed my mouth onto his with passion and lust and let my tongue explore his own and his mouth.
We had a small fight for dominance but Frankie knew I’d win so he just gave in.
I put my leg in between his and grinded into his crotch hoping to get a moan, which I got.
“Wait Gee…I don’t want to get a boner at my favorite comic store…” He said pulling away, his face was flustered and he was breathing very quickly.
“Too late.” I said looking at his crotch with a smile on my face.
“Well I’m holding you completely responsible!” My dear Frankie thought I would be offended by it; oh please.
“I could always take care of it.” I said sliding my hand that was on his ass over his thigh to his now pitched tent.
“You wouldn’t…” He said completely begging for me too, guess he liked the feeling that we could get caught at any moment; kinky.
“Watch me baby.” I undid his pants and lowered them to his knees along with his boxers. He gasped rather loudly causing the cashier to look up, but from his view all he could see was Frankie’s top half; he couldn’t see me below about to get him pleasure.
Once the cashier focused back on what his was doing earlier, I went down to my Frankie’s very hard member and took him in my mouth. He grasped a hand full of my hair and tugged. I took him further in my mouth, deep throating him, and I bobbed my head repeatedly.
“Oh good lord…!” Frankie said quietly, with his knees shaking. I wanted to finish him off quickly so I hollowed my cheeks and sucked real hard. Frankie moaned my name a couple times and came a large load into my mouth.
“Well you sounded like you had fun.” I said after swallowing and picking up his boxers and pants.
“My god your and angel Gee…” Frankie said while pulling me into a log make out session.
We broke apart a little bit after and we both picked a comic. We both giggled as we paid for them because the cashier had no idea what just went on and we ran out back to his car.
“Gee, you are amazing…” Frankie said as he slowed his breathing down from laughing so much.
“You’re not so bad yourself Frankie-boy.” I gave him a wink and kissed his cheek.

I might have serious feelings for an amazing guy I just met… My mom would be so ashamed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha...The last part made me giggle.
Now I dont know about you, but i most likely would jizz in my pants if i saw a guy giving a blowjob to another in a comic store...Maybe its just me.
COMMENTTTT! <3

1,065 words... the first chapter had 960.... I'm amazing. xD