Status: Hope everybody like the story

Creatures of the Night (Avenged Sevenfold)

Aside from playing in the band, Matt Shadows owns the ‘Death Bat Casino and Club’ while Zacky and Jimmy co-manage their own ‘whorehouse.’

Rodolpho’s own casino pails in comparison to M.Shadow’s place but for some reason, he seems to be making more money than them so whats Matt going to do about it?

Pamela does whatever it takes to survive and with Avenged Sevenfold in town, she may have found a solution to all of her money problems.

DJ has been nothing more than someone’s play toy and she wants out. How will she get it?

Eden’s found a way to make some extra money behind her best friends’ backs and when they find out, all hell breaks loose.

Sharyn has felt isolated, trapped in a family that never loved her so she finds consolation in the wrong people in the wrong city at the worst time possible.

And Lucifer comes into town with a grudge against Zacky Vengeance and the ultimate plan for his won vengeance.

In the land of Sex, Drugs, Smoke and Mirrors, anything can happen in Las Vegas and every thing is chance. The ride is long and dangerous and there’s no guaruntee that anyone will come back in one piece.

This is Book 1 of the Creatures of the Night Series
  1. Prologue
    Introductions......