It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Eleven.

Again. It happened again. It happened in my bed. Again! The night before last was the first, this time was the second. But my God, he made me feel so fucking good. Pun intended.

I woke up to Danny's bare chest, his arms around my thin, tan waist, my right arm over his pale torso. As much as I loved waking up in guys arms, but I prefer my quickies and one night stands over relationships. And I know he did too.

So why was he still here? I thought and silently groaned.

At least before we passed out, we put on underwear and I put on a tank top that shouldn't even be classified as clothing.

I removed my arm from Danny and rolled from his grasp. I pulled on a different tank top and went into the kitchen.

The house wasn't as trashed as I thought. Mowglie and Andy were asleep on the couch under a blanket. I assumed Jess was in her room with Sam. I wasn't about to go look and be scarred for life, though. Ben, Cam, James, and Devin had left, more than likely passed out at Danny's.

Wondering why I was the only one awake, I went back into my room. Danny had sprawled out on the bed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my ipod. I went back into the kitchen and cleaned it up.

I was the only one who could cook in the house between me, Mowglie, and Jess. It was pitiful, but that was okay.

I grabbed the pancake mix and started on pancakes. I pulled out bacon and sausage and put them in one skillet while I made the pancakes in the other. I knew everyone in the house would have a hangover, so I grabbed the bottle of advil and set it on the counter.

The smell of the food woke up everyone in the house. I put two pancakes on six plates with two pieces of bacon, two pieces of sausage, and two advil. I put each plate on the table followed by a bottle of water. By my plate, I put Mt.Dew and no advil; I never had hangovers.

"Josie, you're my savior," Sam said and took his advil.

"I know," I smirked and started eating.

"And this food is fucking amazing," Andy said.

"It always is! Josie's a mean cook!" Jess yelled, then winced, taking her advil.

"You don't have any bruises today," Danny smirked my way.

I rolled my eyes. "You haven't seen under my shirt."

"I have, twice," he grinned.

"Again!?" Sam yelled.

"Again, but not as bad," I muttered.

"According to Josie, she enjoyed it. She was screaming my name over and over," Danny smirked.

"I'm eating, here!" Mowglie yelled, swallowing her food.

"I was eating her," Danny shot.

"God! Shut the fuck up!" I snapped. "I wouldn't have even fucked you last night if the guys didn't run away from me terrified!"

"Because you're mine," Danny seethed.

"I'm not yours! Nor will I ever be!" I roared.

"I've marked you! Not once, but twice!" Danny laughed.

"What the fuck does that mean?" I yelled.

"It means that no one is going to fuck you except me!" Danny shot back.

"What the fuck ever," I pushed back my chair and thrw m plate at the sink. "This house better be fucking clean when I wake up."

And with that, I went to my room, slammed the door, and locked it.