It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Fifteen.

Mowglie, Jess, and I ended up at Danny's later that night. Even though it was totally against my will. Lydia went back to her apartment, Andy went to one of his buddy's houses.

I had showered and pulled on a black shirt that read, "Fuck," on the front in white letters and some white soffee shorts. Mowglie put on her gymnastics shorts and a black camisole with blue polka dots. Then there was Jess, she was in black basket ball shorts and an old black shirt.

We left the house with a six pack of Mike's Hard Lemonade, a pack of Marlboro Red's, and flip flops. We left everything else, including our phones, at home.

"I have to pee! And Mowglie's in the God damn bathroom! Danny, I'm using yours, deal with it," I said and ran into his messy room, then bathroom, slamming the door.

While I was in the middle of relieving myself, Danny opened his bathroom door and was pushed in, almost landing on me on the toilet.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, pushing him away, then wiping.

"You're not getting out of the bathroom until you talk!" Ben yelled, hitting the door.

"Fucking asshole!" I yelled.

At least his bathroom was big. He had a bench-thing in it, a jacuzzi tub, and a stand-up shower. I sat on the bench and crossed my arms over my chest and huffed.

"So..." Danny scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Don't you dare talk to me," I snapped. "I want out of this God damn bathroom. Then, if and when I want to talk to you, I'd walk my happy little ass over here!"

"Don't be a cunt to me! Its not my fault we're stuck in here!" Danny snapped back.

"Bullshit! You started it all! Because you fucked me!" I yelled and threw my arms in the air.

"Don't you blame it all on me! You enjoyed fucking me, twice!" Danny shouted, his hands gripping the counter top.

"Notice how both times I was fucking plastered! I need to get laid by more than one guy! Not you forever! You fucking me has made every guy run! They've all run when they usually are glued to me!" I screamed.

"Well, I'm sorry I fucked a whore!" Danny spat.

"At least I fucking admit to it! You don't! You blame everything and everyone else, except you!" I snapped through fritted teeth.

"Shut the fuck up!" Danny yelled, coming towards me. Danny stood in front of me, hovering. "You fuck like a whore, you're as loose as a God damn porn star! I felt like when I slammed into yoy, that my cock was gonna fall out! That's how fucking loose you are! How many guys have you fucked, huh? Twenty, thirty? What, come on!"

"I've fucked five guys! Five mother fucking guys! Because they kept coming back! You say I'm mother fucking loose? Look in the God damn mirror! I've had five! How many have you fucked? And don't lie to me!" I screamed at him, my eyes watering slightly. I bit my lip.

"I fuck whatever attractive girl that spreads her pretty little legs for me," he smirked.

"So what's your God damn tally, then?! How many fucking notches are in your bed post?" I yelled, a tear falling from the corner of my eye.

Danny's features softened completely, his face that was red from anger, was now white. He looked guilty, he looked like he felt like shit.

Wanna know what I though? Good fucking riddence.

Danny swallowed. "More than a few."

"How many, Danny?" I asked again.

"Go count!" He snapped.

"Why won't you just tell me!" I snapped, another tear falling.

"Fine! I've fucked twenty girls, on the road and here! Are you happy!?" He finally cracked.

"And which was I, Danny?" I yelled.

"You're number nineteen! And in my little black book as 'the best fuck'! Are you happy?" He snapped and stepped back.

I looked him in the eye and stood up. I pushed him out of my way and started to pound on the door.

"So help me God, if you don't open this door!" I yelled. Within seconds, the door was opened and I was running from the house.