It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twent-one.

My parents were leaving in an hour, so were we. The boys of Asking Alexandria and I See Stars were playing a local show at my bar's venue. It wasn't at the bar, so that meant no alcohol. But I still worked there. I took off the week that my parents were here, and I wasn't working tonight, but I was at the same time, if that made any sense.

Mowglie and Jess told my parents their goodbye's and headed to the bar with the rest of the guys, leaving me and Danny with my parents.

Me and Danny started drinking as soon as we woke up, just beer for now, though.

"You're a fuckin' punk," my dad said, sipping at his tea.

"And why's that?" I laughed.

"Because you're drinking under age, and I can't, I have to drive," he said.

"Not my problem," I smiled a toothy grin.

My mom came down, carrying her bags, and put them by the door.

"I'm so glad you finally found a decent boy," my mom said, kissing my head.

"Mom," I groaned and rolled my eyes.

Danny smirked and kissed the side of my head.

"I am! He's a good kid," she said.

That got a laugh from me and an eyeroll.

"And you better not hurt her," my mom shook her finger at Danny.

"I won't. Josie would kick my ass into place if I did," Danny smiled.

"That's my girl," my dad smiled. "We gotta go."

I gave my parents hugs and kisses and they left.

"Does this place have alcohol?" Danny asked as I put on my jean shorts.

"No, we're gonna have to stop and get it," I said and peeled off my shirt, putting on a deep V-neck top.

"But a bar fuckin' owns the place!" Danny threw his hands in the air.

"But its a place for teens," I laughed. "Anyone under the age of twenty-one, no one older unless they're in a band."

"That's stupid," Danny complained.

I shrugged, "Let's go."

The guys, Mowglie, and Jess helped us smuggle in the alcohol we got, and we put them in the white plastic cups the bar provided.

I See Stars already went up, and Mike bitched at them for cursing. Now it was Asking Alexandria. I wore heels to the show, I took them off and left them with our shit.

Mowglie, Jess, and I were going to start a pit during Alerion. And moshing wasn't allowed. Cussing was frowned upon. This should be interesting.

"What the fuck is up, mother fuckers!?" Danny yelled, bouncing around Sam, Cam, and Ben who were in complete sync.

Danny jumped into the song and we started the pit. Mike was shooting daggers at the back of my head the entire time. This wasn't my doing, he booked them, he knew who they were and how they were.

The boys of Asking Alexandria got to do three songs before Mike booted them off stage and yelled at them for all the cussing. Then he yelled at me for getting the pit started.

"Mike! Breathe!" I tried to calm down my boss.

"You know moshing is prohibited... are you fucking drunk, Josephine!?" He yelled.

"Yes! I am! Because I just came from the bar!" I snapped. "Get that stick out of your ass. This isn't a God damn Christian venue!"

Mike turned red. "Get the bands out of here, right now, Josie! I'm not firing you, but you have a two week suspension!"

"Whatever, Mike," I rolled my eyes.

I found Danny and made him get on stage with me to talk.

"Who wishes Asking Alexandria could've played more?" I asked, the crowd cheered.

"Well, we've been kicked out!" Danny said.

"And if you're eighteen or older, party and in-house show at my place!" I yelled.

Half of the crowd cheered, the other booed.

"We will be checking I.Ds!" Danny yelled.

"Meet us at my house at nine, then shits getting fucked." And with that, we got off stage, grabbed our shit, and sped back to our houses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Scary thing is, AA & ISS did almost get kicked out at the 7venue. XD