It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-two.

I was going to send the boys to get alcohol, but decided against it. They had no taste buds left. I made Mowglie and Jess come with me to the liquor store and Walmart.

"Let's get some Yuengling and Budweiser," I said, running towards the alcohol.

"Don't we need a buggy?" Mowglie asked.

"What the fuck is a buggy?" Jess asked, stopping in her tracks.

"A shopping cart, dill hole," I rolled my eyes at the two. "And no we don't. We're three capeable chicks. We're not puny."

"Speak for yourself," Mowglie whined.

"Shut up and grab a God damn case of beer," Jess said, picking up a case of Bud and a case of Yuengling.

I did the same, and Mowglie followed. We ran to the check out, I showed them I.D, Mowglie paid, we ran to the car, then to the liquor store.

I grabbed one of the cases, like a box full, of Jack Daniels, Mowglie grabbed a case of vodka, and Jess grabbed a case of rum.

Shit was gonna get fucked.

"I swear, you're having a party here every week," Andy said to me, helping us girls get the alcohol.

"Because we usually are," I laughed.

Andy shrugged and grabbed the last case of beer.

We got the beer on ice, put a bottle of each liquor on the counter, hid the rest in my room, and we started hearing car door slams.

"Dude, how many people were even at the show?" Devin asked.

"Like, a lot. Let's stand at the door and start checking I.Ds," I said, opening the door.

I wasn't about to have some minor running around my house.

Mowglie, me, Jess, Devin, Ben, and James were checking the I.Ds while the other guys hid valuable things.

"Dude, there's too many!" Mowglie whined.

"Oh well," I shrugged. "James, Ben, go start setting up in the living room."

We got everyone inside and closed the doors. The I See Stars and Asking Alexandria boys were moving the furniture into the garage for room to play. Ben was setting up their amps and what not, both bands were just going to use one set of instruments.

"We should have made them pay," Jess grumbled.

"I can make them," I smirked. "Danny, give me the mic."

"Why?" He asked and handed it to me.

"Okay! We know we told you guys to come, but we just spent about a hundred dollars on alcohol! And we know we said this was gonna be free. But, dude, we're poor mother fuckers. Everyone put five dollars in the jar Mowglie's bringing around. We know how many of you came, don't lie," I said and dropped the mic.

Groans were made, and money was put into the jar. There was at least fifty people here, I was used to twenty or so. So, we had a good amount of money coming.
♠ ♠ ♠
More tonight.