It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Twenty-nine.

Tomorrow, the guys were leaving for tour, numerous times they tried to convince me to go, along with Mowglie and Jess. Each time, I declined.

"Baby, why won't you come?" Danny pouted. Yes, Danny Robert Worsnop pouted.

"Because I have a job?" I looked at him like he was stupid. That wasn't far from the truth.

"So quit!" Ben yelled.

"I'm not quitting my job at the bar, asshole. And I'm not spending the next two, almost three months, on a bus with a bunch of smelly guys," I stated.

"We don't smell!" Sam gasped, clutching onto Jess and pulling her onto his lap.

"But I'll miss you!" Mowglie whined, pouting.

"There's a magical thing called stickam and a cell phone, dear," I smirked.

Mowglie, Jess, Danny, and Ben groaned, Sam, Cam, and James laughed.

"What time are you leaving, anyways?" I asked, bending over to grab a cigarette.

"Like, four in the morning," Ben said.

"Great, I'll still be awake. Then I'll see you off and go pass out in a drunken slumber," I smirked, sitting on the arm rest of the couch.

Everyone rolled their eyes at me.

Danny and I stayed awake while everyone else caught some sleep. We went through two bottles of Jack Daniels and a twelve pack of Yuengling.

"I'm gonna miss you, Josie! You're a good fuck!" Danny whined. "And an amazing girlfriend!"

"You're a dumb fuck, dear," I laughed and kissed his cheek. He shaved earlier, and I re-dyed his hair. It ended messily.

"Am not," he muttered, pulling me onto his lap. He cradled me to his chest and kissed my head.

"You are when you're drunk," I smirked and pecked his lips.

Outside, we heard the bus pull up, then a honk.

Everyone emerged from their sleeping quarters in the house. Danny had already locked up his house.

I gave them each a hug and a threatening statement to keep in touch with me and keep an eye on Danny.

Danny came up to me, wrapped his arms around me, pecked my lips, and whispered, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short and shitty.
There's gonna be two more after this, then its over.(: