It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Thirty.

"Josephine Angelina Corsleone! You are getting fucking fat!" Lydia smacked my ass as I walked past her.

I gasped and stared at her with wide eyes. "Am not!"

"In the last two or three months, you've put on weight. And you've been a complete and utter bitch," she spat, teasingly.

I rolled up my shirt and looked at my once-flat stomach that now had a round mound.

"You're not.. you don't think you're pregnant do you?" Lydia asked, staring at me in shock.

"Even if I am the kids gonna be brain dead cause I've drank quite a bit in the last few months!" I yelled. "Come on, we're getting me some tests."

Lydia grabbed her purse, tossed mine to me, and we ran to her black hummer.

"One line means no, two means yes!" Lydia yelled, looking at one box. "A smiley face means yes, a frown means no!" She picked up the last one. "Pregnant means yes, not pregnant means no!"

"Okay, shut up and let me fucking piss on the last stick," I snapped and set the last white stick on the counter.

"They're supposed to be done in five minutes," she said and rubbed my shoulders.

"If I'm pregnant, call the doctor, and I'm leaving. I know Danny doesn't want kids and I know he's been fucking around this first week," I sighed.

Two minutes later, the timer on Lydia's phone went off and she shoved me into the bathroom.

"Two lines.. smiley face.. Lydia!" I yelled, my face dropping.

Five months pregnant, baby's healthy, despite the drinking, and a moving truck in my drive way.

"Are you sure you wanna go live with mom and dad in New York, Josie?" Lydia asked, her husband closing the door on the moving truck.

"Yeah, they're expecting me. They're letting me stay in the pool house. Ma said that daddy and uncle Tony improved it for me and the little one," I said, placing my hand on my growing stomach.

"And you're sure you don't want us to come with you?" She asked, wrapping me in a huge hug.

"Positive," I smirked Brent's, her husband, way. He's getting his younger brother and two of his friends to drive up with me and get me moved in.

"Brent! What did you do?" She smacked his arm.

"Nothing, baby! She's gonna be fine," Brent hugged me and kissed my head.

"I'll call you later!" I yelled and started up the truck. My car was on a trailer behind the truck.

"Dude! How much shit do you have?" One of Brent's brother's friends asked.

"I had an entire house full, dumbass," I said, carrying a box in the house.

"Watch out," another said, helping Brent's brother carry the furniture in through the sliding door.

"What are your names, anyways?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I'm Brent's brother, Brian, that's Matt, and that's Zacky.. you really don't know who we are?" He asked.

"You're in Avenged Sevenfold, yeah," I waved my hand. "I don't care. Just help me."
♠ ♠ ♠
Woooah!
This sucked.
One left.