It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Thirty-one.

"Josie! She's so adorable," Ben cooed, peering down at my sleeping one and a half year old baby girl.

"Ben, you've seen her before," I laughed, my New York accent stronger than ever.

"So! Only twice! When she was first born and when she was six months," he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Whatever, asshole," I rolled my eyes. "Where's everyone else?"

Ben adverted his gaze to the hardwood floor of my new home, down the street from my aunt and uncle.

"Benjam Bruce, what are you not telling me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, do you promise not to hit me?" He asked. I nodded. "Danny, came, too.."

I glared at Ben. When Danny found out about Jinks, he blew up at me and called me a whore.. again. Then he continued saying that he wanted nothing to do with helping raise her, let alone be her father.

"He said he wanted to come! And that he didn't want to be alone.. and he wanted to see Jinks," he said and ushered me outside so I didn't wake up Jinks.

"He has no God damn right to see her! He fucking signed over his rights the minute I told him!" I spat.

From the corner of my eye, I saw everyone piling out of the SUV. I took a deep breathe and Ben spoke. "Don't kill him." And Myca got out of the SUV, as well.

My blood boiled.

"Bites! Bites!" Jinks yelled, running into the kitchen where I stood with Mowglie and Jess.

"I'm getting your bites, baby," I said and picked her up, resting her on my hip.

"She looks so much like Danny, now," Mowglie mumbled. "And I don't even fucking like Myca. I never have."

"I love how you forced your baby daddy and his whore to stay outside, Josie," Same laughed, coming in.

"Yeah, well, he doesn't deserve to see his daughter," I said and put a plastic plate with cut up chicken on Jinks' toddler table in the kitchen.

"I think he does, honestly. He's her dad," he shrugged.

"Baby, don't go there," Jess warned and wrapped her arms around Sam.

"Ooooh!" Jinks said as she started to devour her food.

"Is that good, little miss?" Mowglie sat on the floor with Jinks.

Jinks looked at Mowglie for a second before smacking Mowglie's forhead with a giggle.

"Will you please let us in, Josie?" I heard Danny yell from outside.

"No! If I were you, I'd be on a plane back to fucking L.A," I spat in the direction of the open back door. "You don't fucking deserve to be near my daughter or my house!"

"But shes-"

"You signed over your rights the minute you found out, Worsnop," I snapped and walked out the back door, glaring at him and Myca.. drinking. My God, if I've cut back, so can they.

"But I just want to see her!" He whined.

"I don't give a flying fuck what you want. You've called me a no good whore countless times. You didn't want to be in her life, and I don't want you in it!" I snapped.

"I could take you to court," he smirked.

"And the case would be dismissed, she's mine, you have no legal rights to her unless I permit it," I smirked.

Before I could say anything else, Myca's hand was flying at my face. I cocked my head to look at her smirking face.. but before I could swing, Mowglie had it covered and was sitting on her stomach.

"Mama!" Jinks yelled, running to me. I picked her up and kissed her soft, tanned cheek.

"What, baby?" I asked and felt Danny's eyes on me, jealousy in them.

Jinks didn't say anything, just placed her head on my shoulder and sipped at her sippy cup.

"Josie.." Danny placed a hand on Jinks' back.

"What?" I snapped, glaring again.

"I.. I regret signing over my rights."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END.

Fucking finally.
No sequel.