It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Four.

The only thoughts going through my head when I woke up at eight, was where the fuck am I, why am I nude, and why can't I walk?

I shot out of the bed as fast as I could without falling. My clothes were on the floor in a heap.

I pulled on the dress and looked around the room. There were boxes all over the room and a mattress on the floor with a sleeping Danny in the sheets.

Mother fucking fuck! I mentally stomped my foot. I grabbed my heels and literally ran out of the door and out of that house.

Once I was safely in my house with the door locked, I slid down the door. My legs felt like jelly, my hips hurt like hell, and the raw feeling between my legs wasn't helping with that.

I crawled into my bedroom and into my bathroom. I started the shower and stripped down after peeing. I let the hot water run off my body as I stood under the water.I had bruises on my thighs and hips, a dark purple bruise on top of my boob, bite marks on my collar bone, and bruises on my wrists.

God damn. Do you think he could have been easier? I thought as I stepped out of the steaming shower and wrapped a towel around my body, then my hair.

"Holy shit, Josie. Did someone beat you?" Lydia asked, walking in the front door, I was on the couch in some girl boxers and a tank top.

"Technically, yes," I smirked.

Lydia rolled her eyes, "Who, when, and how was it?"

"Danny, next door, last night.... It was fucking rough," I said and put my head on the arm rest of the couch.

"Uh, I can tell. You smell like you've been fucking non-stop for the last twenty-four hours," Lydia said, turning on the fans.

"Well, I wasn't, and I fucking scrubbed myself this morning," I rolled my eyes.

"Well, good luck with that. I'm going to see mom and dad this weekend, you in?" she asked.

"Fuck no. I'm partying with Mowglie and Jess this weekend," I laughed.

"Fine, but when they're pissed at you, don't cry to me," she said.

I threw a pillow at her head. "They know how I am, Lyd. They don't care."

"Whatever, Josie. You need to grow up," she said.

"No, you need to get the stick out of your ass. Mom and dad tell me months in advance before I go see them, or they come see me," I said.

Lydia gave me the finger and slammed the front door.

Oh fucking boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's soo short!!