It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Seven.

As soon as I got home, I left everything in the car and walked next door. I rang the door bell and crossed my arms over my chest. Cameron opened the door.

"What's up?" He smiled.

"I need man strength to bring in booze for me," I said. "I'm too sore to do it."

Cameron laughed and closed the door, following me to the car. The trunk was full.

"Are you having a party?" He asked.

"Fuck yeah, my friends are coming home tomorrow. You guys come, and bring people, and I'll marry you," I laughed and went to open the door.

"There's more girls like you?" He cocked an eyebrow.

"Of course, they're my clones," I laughed.

"So they're hot?" He sounded giddy.

"Of course, they're sisters. Same mom, different dads. They went to see family this week," I said and followed him as he carried in the beer, then back out to get the rest.

"That's rough," he smirked.

"And you, my friend, are baked," I raised an eyebrow.

"How'd you know?" He asked and laughed.

"Because your eyes are glossy and you smell amazing," I said.

Cameron shrugged and finished helping me. "What time?"

"Tomorrow night when you hear car doors slam and the stereo blasting," I laughed.

"Okay!" He smiled and gave me a one-armed hug.

"Thank you!" I yelled as he ran back to Danny's.

I woke up early-ish the next day, to a car door slamming and the front door opening.

"Were home!" Mowglie and Jess yelled.

I rolled off the bed, and ran into the living room.

"Mowglie! Jess!" I squeeled and we ran towards each other. Jess gave me one of her amazing hugs that make my babies be born. Then Mowglie gave me one of her hugs that made my grand babies be born. "How was it?"

"Brutal," they groaned.

"Mowglie's family is from the south, and I was the only one that stuck out like a sore thumb!" Jess said, going into the kitchen. "Beer!"

"And Jess' family is so God damn propper, I thought I was going to die! They ate dinner together and, and they prayed!" Mowglie threw her arms in the air.

"So you both had fun?" I laughed.

They smacked me in the back of the head.

"Hey! I can cancel the party-"

"No! Don't do that!" They screamed.

"Then don't be brats, and let's go meet the neighbors, shall we?" I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, fail.
Like today.
And tomorrow is my god damn birthday.
UUUGH.