It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Eight.

Before we walked next door, I put on a bra. Mowglie, Jess, and I grabbed a bottle of Mike's Hard Lemonade, and walked out the front door.

"So, aren't these guys assholes?" Mowglie asked, standing next to Jess behind me as I rang the doorbell.

"Eh, only Danny," I shrugged.

"And they're British?" Jess asked.

"Yeah, we are, what about it?" Ben asked, leaning against the door frame with a smirk on his face.

"Oh nothing," Mowglie smirked.

"Are you gonna let us in, Ben?" I rolled my eyes.

"It depends on what you're here for," he cocked an eyebrow.

"For the guys to meet the sisters, dumbass," I laughed.

Ben's eyes got big. "That's them!?"

"This is us," Jess laughed.

Ben stepped aside and let us walk in. I was still somewhat sore from the other night, and Mowglie and Jess didn't know.

"Who are they!" Sam yelled, jumping off the couch like a little kid.

"This is Jess," I pointed to Jess, with her long brown hair. "And this is Mowglie," I pointed to Mowglie, he long blone hair curled.

"Well, hello there!" James waved from the couch.

"Where's Danny and Cam?" I asked, sitting next to James.

"I think they're still asleep," Ben said.

"Well, go wake 'em up!" Mowglie yelled.

"Do you want him to die?" Sam asked.

"Would he?" Jess raised an eyebrow.

"Possibly so," James laughed.

"More than likely," I agreed.

"Well, let's all go wake 'em up!" Mowglie suggested, taking a sip from her bottle.

"Why don't you and Ben go wake them up?" Sam asked her.

"No! Let's get Josie to wake Danny, and James wake Cam!" Ben smirked.

I gave Ben the finger. "Do you want me to die?"

"Danny couldn't kill you if he wanted to. He said you were the best fuck he's had here," Sam said.

"Josie!" Mowglie and Jess shrieked in unison.

I smirked, shrugged, and went for the master bedroom down the hall.

I opened the door and stepped in. Danny was asleep, a bottle of Jack Daniels on his night stand, only his waist and below was covered by a sheet.

God dam. He's so sexy. I thought as I put my drink on the other night stand and took off my flip flops, crawling onto the bed.

I crawled up to Danny and sat on his lap, grinding my hips into his. He groaned in his sleep, so I thought. I thought wrong when his hands shot to my hips and began rubbing them.

"I could wake up to this everyday," he smirked.

I leaned down to his face and whispered, "Well its too bad you won't." I smirked, grabbed my drink, got off his lap, slid on my shoes, and was in the livingroom before he could say anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, I'm mean(: