It Was All Sympathy and Simple Words of Nothingness

Nine.

Danny came out into the living room about ten minutes later. He had a cigarette between his fingers and his bottle of Jack Daniels in his hand. He set it down on the table.

"You're a brutal cunt," he pointed at me.

"And what did I do?" I smirked.

"I had to take a fuckin' cold shower!" He threw his hands in the air.

I giggled to myself as I put the bottle of Mike's to my lips.

"What did you do, Josie?" Mowglie asked, eyebrows raised.

"I woke him up, is all," I smiled cheekily and and shrugged.

"But how is the question," Jess said.

"The bitch fuckin' sat on my lap, grinded her hips into mine, then fuckin' walked off!" Danny yelled.

Ben, Sam, James, and a sleepy Cameron busted out laughing.

"That is fucking genious!" Ben howled.

"We should get you to wake him up every mornin'!" Sam laughed.

"No!" Danny and I yelled in unison.

"I'm not lettin' that bitch wake me up and giving me a hard-on every mornin'!" Danny yelled.

"And I'm not going to give him the pleasure of a hard-on from me!" I yelled.

"Well, you've made me cum three times in one night!" Danny snapped.

"I was fucking drunk!" I spat. "What the fuck ever, Worsnop! Party's later. Come if you want."

And with that, Mowglie and Jess followed me out of the house.

Mowglie and Jess were raving about how drop dead sexy the guys were while we were getting ready.

"So do you know who's coming?" Mowglie asked.

"Eh, no," I laughed.

"So you've invited strangers to our humble abode?" Jess asked, raising an eyebrow as I took a sip of Yuengling.

"Pretty much," I smirked and the door bell rang. I walked into the living room, to the door, and opened it.

"Are you ready to fucking party!?" Devin yelled, walking in the house with at least ten people following him.