Status: Found a new co-writer.^_^

Painting Flowers

That's not why I love you.

Gabbi and I snuck out of the shower room, dripping wet and flush cheeked. We did a fast goodnight kiss and headed to our respective rooms. As soon as I closed the door behind me, I leaned against it and slid down to the floor, my feet in front of me. I looked to Valerie's bed and saw it was empty, not even a pillow or blanket. It was like she moved out. Maybe she got kicked out, or changed rooms.

I stared at the bed and thought of Gabbi moving in with me, and all the great nights we would have staying up late and giggling with each other. Of course, explict things would also happen on occasion.

Shaking my head, I stood and stripped of my clothes, flinging them into the pile at the foot of my bed. I grabbed clean undergarments from my small dresser and put them on, pulling over a giant t-shirt over them and crawled into bed. I feel asleep with Gabbi's moans echoing in my head and her lovely face clouding my dreams.

------


Sunlight streamed into the room through the open blinds, waking me from my sleep. Blinding rapidly to adjust to the light in the room, I turned and looked at my clock, sighing. I had woken up an hour before I usually did. And I would never get back to sleep, so I might as well get up and dressed and ready.

Rolling out of the warm blankets, I stretched and touched ground, standing when I felt awake enough not to fall over. I pulled my shirt over my head, knocking my glasses off my face. Chuckling, I put them back on. I was to tired last night to take them off, it seems.

Last night. Oh man, last night was amazing. Her screams mixing with mine. Moans from both of us that we couldn't tell who was making what noise. Pushing the thoughts away for now, I dressed in my unifrom. I skipped around the room, singing lowly to myself to a song that was stuck in my head.

"You’re so beautiful
But that’s not why I love you
I’m not sure you know
That the reason I love you is you
Being you
Just you
Yeah the reason I love you is all that we’ve been through
And that’s why I love you"


I could only sing the chorus, since I didn't know the whole song really well. I sang those lines over and over, until I was done with my morning routine and ready to head out. I heard a knock on my door just as I was slipping my feet into my all back Converse. I jogged over to the door and pulled it open.

"Morning Charlie." Gabbi chorused, walking into my room and smiling at me. "I woke up to early because Clara is whinning about her grades." I gave her a confused look and shook my head. "Report cards are sent to parents tonight." She explained, then smiled. "I bet you did well."

"I bet I didn't." I stuck my tounge out at her and walked over to my desk, and grabbed my school bag. "Let's get to breakfast now and we can have some time alone before class." I said, smiling. She bit her bottom lip and shook her head.

"Why don't we have alone time now and then go to breakfast?" She smiled at me, winking. I dropped my bag back into it's original place and closed the distance between us in a second, my lips finding her's with ease. Her hands cupped my face and she rubbed my cheek with her thumb. I put my hands on her sultry hips, trying to get us as close as possible.

The kiss broke faster that I would have liked, but we had to breath at some point. But if we died like this, I would die extreamly happy. Happy with Gabriella. Happy with my lover.

We leaned in for another kiss but broke apart fast when the door flew open and Amara strolled in, a grin on her face. "Tell me how awesome I am."

"Why are you awesome?" Gabbi's face dropped from the happy to pissed in no time flat. Amara just smiled at her and took her hands from behind her back and handed us both tickets. Plane tickets. For Florida. For Spring Break. HOLY ASS-HAT!

"What are these for?" I stumbled out, gapping at her.

She took out her own plane ticket and smiled wider. "The three of us are heading to Palm Beach, Florida for Spring Break. My parents agranged it all. We're going with them but have a room to ourselves the whole week."

Gabbi's eyes went wide and she turned to me, mouth gapping open. I nodded, answering the question in her eyes and she flipped. She screamed and hugged Amara, almost knocking the younger girl over. I giggled and turned to my calender on my wall, then screamed.

"Spring Break is in a week!" I shouted, breaking the two of them off. "We need to get ready for this soon." I lowered my voice when the two of them broke apart and had their attention on me.

Spring Break in Florida with Gabbi. This is going to be the most amazing break ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I'm the new author! Yay you guys! The story if finally back. Hope you liked this chapter, it took me a while to get ideas together and make this perfect. (It kind of fails at the end, I know.)
Comments please. =]

xo, Elizabeth.