Status: Found a new co-writer.^_^

Painting Flowers

Nothing's Making Sense At All.

My eyes fluttered opened at exactly 7:30 am, it was time for me to get up and get dressed, and I yawned, and walked over to the dresser, grabbed my uniform and slipped it on. I undid my braid, and let my hair loose; it was now in small curls, due to the long braid. I smiled and looked in the mirror; today was the day. That the new girl would be arriving and I couldn't be any happier, I turned and saw that Clara was still lying in bed. She must have come late, no doubt about that.

"Clara get up," I shook her, but she wouldn't budge.

Instead she let out a frustrated groan and turned over, I shook my head, as I grabbed my stockings and slid them on my slender, tan legs, and I grabbed my boots and put them on. I yawned once more, before fixing my bed and walking over to the mirror to properly brush my hair.

"Clara if you don't get up, you'll be late," I warned her.

"Gabbi, for once can you just shut the fuck up," she growled.

I rolled my eyes, “Fine, whatever but don't come whining that you need help with your homework,"

She didn't say a word, just went back to sleep; I turned on the straightening iron and waited for it to load. I usually straighten my hair, to make it look nice and straight and neat, like I've mentioned before; when it comes to my hair, I pretty much take care of it like it was a living breathing thing. Yes, I've heard that straightening might damage hair, but believe me that I was extremely careful when I did that.

I finished straightening my shiny black hair, I looked in the mirror and wasn't sure if I should now put it up in a pony tail, or let it fall to my waist. I bit my lower lip in thought; I wondered what this new girl would be like. I decided I'd let my hair down, just in case I saw her, I wanted to look perfect. I wanted to make a good impression, I knew I would be a total stranger to her, but I wanted her to notice me; I grabbed my make up bag, set it on the counter and started grabbing some lipstick, eyeliner, mascara , and eye shadow. I put some base shadow on my eyes, then a light brown shade on them, I didn't want to go over the top, but I wasn't going to look plain. I sighed, and continued applying make up on my face, a little eyeliner, and some mascara, finally light pink lipstick. I smiled at the finished result; I smiled a little, and put my stuff away.

I walked over to my bed, grabbed my bag pack and set it on the bed, I quickly grabbed my books and folders and carefully slid them inside, making sure I had everything, I zipped it up and put it on my back. I looked at Clara once more, she was sleeping; I shook my head and walked out. I walked to my first class, which was English, I was the first one there, as usual, I'm a very punctual person and I didn't like being late. I set my stuff down, and smiled at my professor.

"Good morning Gabriella,"

"Good morning Miss Ava how are you today?"

"I'm doing quite well, how are you?"

"Good, "I nodded, smiling.

"That's good; did you have any problem with your homework last night?"

I shook my head, "I thought it was pretty easy,"

"Good, I didn't think it was so hard,"

"Will you excuse me; I have to use the bathroom,"

She nodded, as I stood up and walked out the door, as I walked I noticed there was a girl and what look like her mom, and the Dean walking my way, I blinked, that must have been her.

She had long thick blonde hair, I couldn't see her eyes but she wore glasses, she was tall and slim, she was very pretty. I blushed and looked ahead to my destination, I shouldn't stare so much, and I didn't want her to think I was some kind of creep.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest, she was beautiful I looked back, I could only see the back of her head, and she had a nice butt. I giggled and walked into the bathroom, I looked down to see that my shirt was open, cleavage was showing. I blushed, I wondered if she had seen that, I was so embarrassed, I thought I buttoned up my shirt, if I didn't I was now.

I breathed before walking back to class, I sat at the front so I wouldn't be distracted from the mindless chatter, and some of these girls had. What they were going to wear this upcoming weekend, when we were allowed to go out and see our parents. I personally never left the school, unless it was the holidays or some emergency.

"Did you see the new chick?" I heard Blair McDonnell say.

She was right behind me, she was one of the "popular" girls around the school, and she was so annoying. Along with her, was her best friend Sara Monroe, the 2nd in command you could say, they always seem to know all gossip, what goes on the school, who's dating who and from what school and all that.

"Oh, you mean that blonde nerd?"

"Yeah, I heard that she had some kind of criminal record,"

I rolled my eyes; these two always make an innocent girl seem like the criminal type if not the slut type. They were wrong, they didn't know anything about this new girl, I know I didn't know anything either but I wasn't about to judge.

"Excuse me ladies," Miss Ava walked toward them "But could you tell me what was it, that you read last night for homework?" she said, crossing her arms across her chest.

"Uh... Miss Ava, we were busy with math we didn't--"

"I don't want to hear it, either you tell me what you read, or its detention for the two of you,"

"Something... about Shakespeare?" Blair mumbled.

"I'll see you after class, and I would appreciate if you didn't talk for the rest of the period, unless you want to have lunch with me," she frowned.

That was the last thing they said, before Miss Ava began her lecture on why we should read our books and pay attention; There was a pop quiz, of course thanks to the talking leeches behind me, not that I had a problem with that, I knew I would pass.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is slightly shorter than my last chapter but its still pretty lenghty.
Comments please!
I'd like to thank all of you that commented. Appreciate it!
So what do you think so far?