Status: One Shot

Lust

Lust

Racing hearts padded by their clothing, air filled with lust and desire, yet they didn’t realise. Hiding shaky voices as they pretend to feel nothing, the air electrified by their thoughts. One touch, one look, is all it will take to set off the chain reaction, only an impulse away.

A picture triggers a memory and she inches closer as they laugh together. Arms brush, hearts skip a beat, mouth parts slightly and she looks at him. Eyes connect, eyes disconnect, they look away to hide their blushing cheeks. He looks into the mirror opposite where they sit on the floor. Eyes connect, heads turn, their lips meet as the chain reaction begins.

Shirts hit the floor, chaos blends with control, she wraps her legs around him. Legs tighten, desire grows, he picks her up and lays her on the bed. Eyes question, eyes answer, lips ravage the others body as they let go of control. Chaos reins, passion filled and deep, her hair falls out and hits the pillow around her, a golden halo.

Kisses trail, breath lost, desire grows, she pulls him back to her mouth and they kiss again. Pants discarded, her arms hold him, legs wrapped around him, quick pain, endless pleasure. Chest heaving, eyes widen, head tilts back, peak reached, the perfect release. Legs unwrap, last kiss, large smiles as he collapses on top of her sweat slicked body.

Sleep calls, eyes droop, loving embrace as she lies softly on top of him. Contented sigh, eyes close, love whispered, as the sandman calls. Soft snores, heart beat matches, as she nuzzles his chest in her sleep. Innocence lost, love gained, happy dreams, as they sleep soundly.