Status: It's supposed to be updated daily. But I will update it as soon as possible depends on my busy college life :D

No Strings Attached, Please?

FOUR

The day was really gloomy. I could hardly feel the sun, I could hardly even feel my emotions. The odd feeling came through from my burning veins and in instant I thought my brain went haywire. There were millions of emotions that clouded my mind, but I couldn’t put a finger on which they were, but for some odd reason, I realized what it was.

Hurt.

Pain, misery, breakdown, which made my tears already dry. I couldn’t even feel my eyes, for they were so numb. I was sore, and I could tell I attracted quite a bit of attention when I walked because they all stared at my puffy eyes.

I was a weirdo. I couldn’t even smile when I heard Kale’s stupid joke. I couldn’t even talk normally when I was around Carlton. And I was being a zombie when I met Nat. I wanted to slap him, I wanted to have a bitch fight with him, and I wanted to punch him in the face continuously until he forgot how to breathe through his bleeding nose.

Last night I cried really loud. I cried nonstop since Nat left the house. His word were like a sword and it jabbed my heart. I didn’t know he knew about my father. And what he called me, it hurt a lot. It felt like some boy just broke your heart but far worse.

I didn’t care if he talked to me with profanities and curses but I wouldn’t ever approve if someone called me an unplanned child without father. My defensive wall was broken once he called me that.

My father wasn’t the best father and he wasn’t someone I could be proud of. He knocked my mother up and my Mom pushed me into the world. My grandmother wasn’t proud of my mother and her premarital sex. She even thought that my mom was a whore. My dad never married my mom, they only moved in and lived a very short life together.

Mom said she always wanted him to marry her someday, but he never did that. And one day, when I was 4, my dad left Mom with a letter next to her sleeping form. He said he wasn’t ready for a family and kids.

He left by choice and never came back. And to hear someone call me something like that really broke me apart. My mom tried to comfort me last night, but it didn’t work. I cried harder when my mom said she wanted to marry Mike—her boyfriend. I cried until I fell asleep, and I wasn’t sure what time it was. But I was quite sure it was past midnight.

I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to realize that some odd hands were pulling me from the growing deserted hall. No one even noticed that Mel, Cora and this new girl named Tracy dragged me away. They said no words and I was starting to struggle from their firm manicured nail grip.

I only heard they muffled a ‘shut up bitch’ at me and kept going. We were coursing to the back of school where you couldn’t find students at such a late time. They locked their hands on mine and didn’t give a fuck about my harmful curse to let me go.

And as long as we went, we finally reached the silenced backyard that the school hardly used. But it wasn’t too silent because I could see Lynn and her jock friends were waiting for me. I was like ‘what the fuck is going on, what the fuck do they want from me?’

Lynn smiled crookedly at me, as she checked her nails. It wasn’t only Lynn and the jocks that I could spot there, but also I found there was a huge bonfire that remained near them as if we were ready to tell some ghost stories at camp.

My eyes practically fell out of my sockets when I spotted the stuff inside my locker was purged into the bonfire. My Algebra for Advance book, my sneakers, my Advance Organic Chemistry book, my daily journal, my Spanish Dictionary, my birthday presents that I kept in the locker and even Dante’s t-shirt that he gave me after our first time which smelled a lot like him.

A smug grin adorned Lynn’s ugly face as Cora, Mel and Tracy started to laugh.

“You enjoy the bonfire, dear?” Lynn said with her phoniest tone as she approached my side. I only wore my angry expression and clenched my teeth. I was ready to have a fight with these bitches, but I wasn’t in the mood for it. I restrained myself to stay there, keeping my cool.

“She looks like an angry dog. I mean female dog, angry bitch, hahaha?” Cora giggled gratefully as if she just got a hot hunk to fuck.

I knew Lynn was really mad at me and she wanted revenge for it. She didn’t like to be humiliated, especially if I did it. She just needed to push my buttons and then throw me into immortal detention with Couch Wood because of my bad behavior. I know she wanted to pick a fight with me, I could gratefully take that and I could easily ripped her blonde hair off her head but my mind was too confused and mixed up with my problem with Nat’s cruel words.

So I only deadpanned there, I didn’t try to fight back for my self-esteem.

“Speechless?” Lynn asked. “I could do a lot worse than this, Connor” Lynn walked up to me and pointed at me with a look of malice. “I could arrange so that you are expelled with bad names from here. You know that nobody would mess with me, and you just did—“

“You’re just being an overdramatic, pathetic bitch” I finally spat monotonously. With that, in instant I could feel my cheek grow red because she just slapped me to shut up.

“I said NO ONE WOULD MESS UP WITH ME!” she grabbed my jaws and then threw me off. “And that means, I could do a lot worst things to kick your pathetic ass” she glared at me and giggled in her high pitch tone.

I snorted, “Like what? Burning my stuff in a bonfire? Ooh… I’m scared” I spat to the ground with sarcasm and realized I shouldn’t have done that. I knew she was happy that I finally fought back. But she shook her head and tsk-d at me, shaking her index finger, she then snapped her fingers like she was calling her dogs, in this case, the jocks were her dogs.

I saw Tyler, Brad, and Adam approach me with their cheeky grins and grab me like the girls formerly did, but this time their grip was painful. They then dragged me from the bonfire place back to the school parking lot, the parking lot that the students weren’t usually too keen to park their ride in, so it became a deserted parking lot.

“Get off from me, you asshole! It fucking hurts!” I barked at them but it only made them grasp me harder.

“I’d love to hurt you more, babe. I’d love to make some bruise on your pretty, little face” Tyler spoke before he literally threw me inside his SUV. I heard a few of the boys’ chuckles above my head and saw Brad, Adam, and a couple of other boys holding both of my hands and began to cuff them to the door handle.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I became frantic this time and struggled to free my hands from the tight handcuffs although it did nothing but cause me pain.

Lynn peeked from outside another car window and crooked a devilish smile. “You should be sorry for this, Savannah Slutty Connor. Boys, get down to business” she called to her jock friends and once Lynn backed away, Tyler, Adam and Brad came inside the car and locked the door. Tyler discarded his grey t-shirt and revealed his toned, muscular abdomen as he shoved the cloth into my mouth to keep me away from screaming.

I quickly came to the conclusion that it wasn’t going to be good.

Adam and Brad rapidly discarded their clothes until they were in their underwear, and insignificantly Tyler did it too, faster than them. After they were already naked, I didn’t know that Brad pulled my t-shirt and then easily ripped it apart to reveal my purple lacey bra that was easily joined alongside my ripped t-shirt on the floor.

Brad roughly harassed my boobs, he even bit them so hard till they could probably bleed. But my concentration of getting away from him was lost when I realized that Adam took off my skirt and slid off my panties down, giving him an easy access to my back. I tried to scream but it was useless when it only came out as muffled sounds.

Tyler, who was in front of me, smirked devilishly as he positioned himself on top of me and grabbed my butt, pressing his dick down into my womanhood. My hands were cuffed tightly. I could feel them forming some new wounds as I struggled hard to get away from the cuff.

My tears formed on the corner of my eyes, making a smudged look because of my eyeliner. My sight became blurry and I could feel something ‘bad’ was happening with my clit and my butt and also all over my body. I began crying harder when they switched positions and they exchanged ways to rape me endlessly. Three of them were already inside of me but they didn’t stop there, and kept doing me mercilessly.

I cried and screamed between the cloth in my mouth, making Tyler slap me on the cheek and then Brad punch me in the face just to shut me up. I couldn’t think anything worse than this, being roughly raped by three jocks, could possibly happen to me. And it became worse when I saw Lynn and her minions flipped open their cellphones and snapping some pictures and even recording some videos of me. I knew that soon they would spread it through Bluetooth all over the school.

I begged them to stop, I shook my head and struggled from my cuff, making it so that some blood dripped over my hands because I fought too hard. My hands were in pain, my clit was sore, my butt was numb and I couldn’t feel my body again.

The jocks never listened to my cries and laughed breathlessly instead. And at that time I started to lose my sight as everything became blurry. But it was quickly changed when someone opened the door and pulled Tyler off of me. I could only tell some profanities were thrown by Adam and Brad. They quickly put on their jeans and joined to see Tyler which left me cuffed inside the car with cloth inside my mouth. I was on the verge of consciousness but things were clear enough so that I could listen to the commotion outside.

The door was opened again and revealed someone I was familiar with. But I couldn’t tell who it was because my eyes were blurred. For some odd reason, I saw a glimpse of Nat’s figure standing there, but I wasn’t quite sure. He didn’t remain there because in flash he was pulled by someone as I heard some fighting going on out there. I heard bones crushed, some punches to the face, and painful moans came from someone I didn’t know.

“You think you could beat the shit out of me, loser?” It was Tyler’s voice and he literally laughed.

“Stop it, Tyler! Boys!” another voice came.

“Tyler! Enough!” then I heard Lynn’s voice as I heard Carlton’s painful howl and Nat’s breaking bones. “I said stop it, you dumbshit!”

“He asked for it!” Tyler half screamed.

“He did nothing to harm you!” Lynn barked.

“You pooped the party, Lynn!” Brad complained.

“Please, stop it there” Nat whispered with his hoarse voice. “Stop hurting my brother and her” the last voice came, I wasn’t sure who it was but I could tell that it was similar to Nat’s voice. Although after that, all I could hear was faint screaming and my sight became worse before the room was black and I lost my conscious there.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Gazillion thank you goes to my Proof Readers :D :
Annie

Another chapter from moi (:

holy grilled cheesus! last night I only got like 12 subscribers and now it's 21. thanks a lot guys it means a lot. I hope you guys will like this chapter. and be sure to catch up the next chapter tomorrow where the twist kinda starts. (:

loftylove,
~Lisa