Here Comes Your Man

Chapter 2

“Shaun!” I voice yelled from somewhere in the small aircraft “SHAUN!”

Shaun rolled his eyes, tearing them away from the TV screen that was currently set on the Discovery Channel on a new Shark Week episode.

“Louie. Dude. It’s a small plane, you don’t have to yell” Shaun replied as he saw his friend, Louie Vito, emerge from the small lavatory in the back of the plane.

“Dude. I just took the hugest dump, like it was epic. It might cause the plane to capsize”

Shaun laughed, “There are so many things wrong with that sentence. First off, planes don’t capsize, boats do. And your dump was really that urgent that you were yelling for me?”

Louie just stared at him blankly, not grasping why Shaun was not as excited about his revelation as he thought he should be. So he decided to ignore him.

“Anyways…” Louie exaggerated, “I’m stoked for Hawaii. Dane is a cool guy, you’ll like him. Plus, his pad is insane! Not only does his pool, like, touch the beach, there are always hot babes there. Always

Shaun smiled at his friend, feeling bad for not being able to stir up the excitement that would match Louie’s. Sure he was looking forward to a little vacation in Hawaii and girls were always a plus, but he was truly just looking for a little rest and relaxation.

A group of them had just finished tearing up some remote mountains in Japan for the past 3 weeks and Shaun felt like he hadn’t been home in so long. He had won his Olympic gold in Vancouver, done some promos after that, and then been flow out to Japan. Though he loved his life and never took his blessings for granted, sometimes he wondered what it would be like to be a normal 24 year old, barely getting by but doing things on his own time.

He was going to ask Louie about this, but saw his friend knocked out on the chair beside him.
He laughed and shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts.

“I sound like an old man” He thought to himself before deciding to change his attitude. He pressed the intercom button over his head and waited for a response.

“Captain Ruben speaking”

“Hey Ruben, it’s Shaun. How long before we land?”

“2 hours, Mr. White. The local time will be 12 A.M. Can I help you with anything else?”

“No, that’s good, thanks” Shaun said before settling back down in his leather seat, leaning back on his pillow.

2 hours… In 2 hours he would be a new Shaun. A revived Shaun, if you will. No more of this mopey, un-sure guy.

In two hours he would be open to all Hawaii had to offer him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok guys, sorry this is so short but 21 people read the 1st chapter and not 1 comment or subscriber? I understand that you don't want to commit to something that only has a chapter, but if you really think it's that horrible, at least let me know so I can stop. lol Anyways, here's chapter 2! let me know what you think! Chapter 3 should be up tomorrow :)