Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 23

Bouncing Abi up and down on her knee, Rhian made faces at the laughing infant as Andie sat next to her listening to the guys give an interview to an LA radio station where they were promoting their new single, the album and the tour.

She smiled as she caught Brian’s eye, laughing as he rolled his eyes dramatically before turning his attention back to the host who had just asked a question.

“I thought they would have been finished by now.” Rhian muttered as she lifted Abi in the air above her head.

“I told you they said they were running late.” Andie replied glancing at her briefly before turning back to see the guys standing up and shaking hands with the host. “And they’re finished now see.”

Rhian gave a small cheer, making Abi smile once again as the guys came out into the waiting area.

“Sorry, the photo shoot ran over so we were late getting here.” Brian explained as he reached Andie, his arm sliding around her waist as he kissed her lips.

“No worries.” Andie replied with a smile. “Rhian kept us busy.”

Jimmy groaned loudly as he pulled a face, “How much did you spend?”

Rhian promptly slapped his chest as the other guys laughed, “Actually, I didn’t spend anything, well, none of your money anyway.”

“Yet.” Andie muttered as the group made their way out earning a teasing glare from Rhian. “She found a bridal shop.”

“Already?” Zack asked.

“Well, we weren’t actively looking…” Andie began.

“But we walked past this one store, and I saw this most perfect dress, so we went in to check it out.” Rhian interjected.

“And then spent three hours trying on almost every other dress in the store.” Andie added gaining another glare from Rhian.

“You know, I can’t really imagine you in a big white wedding dress.” Matt mused.

“Who said anything about it being big and white?” Rhian told him with a smile.

“Interesting.” Jimmy commented with a smile, taking Abi out of her arms.

“And that’s all you’re knowing about it James.” She said sternly.

“How about you babe? Did you spot any dresses you liked?” Brian asked Andie who blushed slightly.

“I may have seen one or two that I may have liked.” She told him.

“Big and white?” he asked.

“Not telling Haner.” She replied with a smirk.

“So what are you guys up to for the rest of the evening?” Zack asked.

“Making the most of our hotel bed.” Matt said with a smirk.

“Food first?” Johnny questioned.

“Sounds like a plan.” Brian said.

“I’ll call Gena, tell her to get the other girls to meet us in the hotel lobby in fifteen minutes.” Zack said as they piled into the two SUV’s.

“Yeah, we can have food at the hotel restaurant then, make life easier.” Jimmy replied.

“And it’s not so far to get back up to our rooms for dessert.” Zack said with a grin as the group laughed.

“And the sad thing is that he really does mean dessert.” Brian added, and the group laughed louder as Zack glared at him.

~*~*~

Two hours later, Brian settled a sleeping Abigail into her hotel crib. He watched her for a brief moment, partly to make sure she was sleeping soundly, and partly because it was one of his favourite things to do. Hearing the bathroom door open and close, he quietly left the smaller bedroom and back into the master bedroom.

He inwardly groaned, as he made his way over to the bed, collapsing on it, watching Andie as she rubbed a towel through her wet hair. “What’s the groan for Haner?”

“I was just hoping that you’d come out of there in a little less that pjs.” He teased as she turned to face him with a smirk.

“Sorry.” She replied exchanging the towel for a comb, “Abi go to sleep okay?”

“Like a baby.” He smiled, suddenly sitting up and sliding over to the edge of the bed next to her. She looked up at him and he kissed her lips softly. “I’m going to take a quick shower.”

“Okay.” she replied simply kissing his lips again before he stood up and made his way into the bathroom. As she heard the water turn on, she made her way over to the dresser and unhooked the hotel hair dryer and began to dry her long hair.

She finished just in time to hear the bathroom door open. “See this is how you’re supposed to come out of a hotel bathroom.” She looked up from where she was pulling her hair up into a hair tie to find Brian walking over to her completely naked.

“Brian!” she laughed as he stood with his hands on his hips, a large smirk on his face. “Put some underwear on.”

He pouted, and she shook her head as she tried her best to ignore him and made her way over to the bed, making herself comfortable onto of the comforter. “You don’t love me anymore.” He sulked as he grabbed a pair of boxers from their overnight bag and slipped them on before climbing onto the bed next to her.

“You know that’s not true, but if we’re going to get married, you’re going to have to get used to us not having sex anymore. That’s how it works right?” she teased.

"That is never going to happen." he said as he moved across the bed closer to her, his arms slipping around her waist as he kissed her cheek. "How about we find a movie to watch?"

"Sounds perfect." she replied quietly and simply. Brian kissed her lips again, before reaching over to grab the remote. After flicking through a few channels they settled on an old comedy they had both seen countless times. Brian had propped himself up against the headboard and Andie had settled her head on his chest, her arm placed around his waist, his arm around her shoulder as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"I've been thinking." Brian said quietly all of a sudden.

"About?" Andie questioned.

"The wedding. About setting a date and stuff." he told her.

"Okay. Have you got something in mind?" she replied.

"Well, although it was really beautiful there, I don't really want to get married in Mexico again, but maybe Hawaii or Fiji..." he began causing Andie to lift her head to look at him.

"Or Huntington?" she added.

"You'd be happy getting married in Huntington? You don't want to go anywhere nice?" he asked pounding somewhat confused.

"Huntington is fine babe. Honestly. We don't have to have a big fancy expensive wedding. Something small is fine by me." she explained with a smile.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Babe, I'll be happy with the two of us turning up at the court house with a party at the house afterwards." she told him with an honest smile. Brian gazed at her for a long moment before he spoke again.

"Okay, let’s do it. If that's what you really want, let’s keep things simple. Just you me the kids and the guys and their girls. In a court house and a party at the house. How long would that take to organise?" he said full of excitement.

"Shouldn't take too long. Should be pretty straight forward once we have a date set." she said.

"This side of Christmas?" he questioned, Andie's eyes widening.

"Babe, that's like ten weeks away." she stated.

“Too soon?” he asked and Andie shook her head, “Or are you worried about having to plan most of it by yourself because I’ll be away on tour?”

“You really want to get married before Christmas?” she asked.

“Why not? We get off tour two weeks before Christmas, we could get married the week before and even have a few days for a honeymoon before Christmas.” He said.

“You’re really series about this aren’t you?” she asked, Brian nodding. “Yes, lets do it.”

Brian’s smile grew wider as he pressed his lips to hers. “We’ll book a date when we get home tomorrow, and then we’ll start planning as much we can before head on tour. I’ll leave you in charge of my bank card while I’m away so you can pay for stuff.”

“We’re going to be married.” Andie stated smiling broadly.

“Damn right we are babe. I can’t wait.” He replied pressing his lips to hers again. As he made to pull away, Andie’s hand came up to cup his cheek, keeping him close to her and allowing her tongue to slip past his lips as he moved so that he was hovering above her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got nothing much to say, other than thank to all who read and commented on the last chapter, please keep up the good work guys :) Thoughts on this chapter?

Shameless Promotion time...
She's The Drug That I Need
Scars
Another Chance To Live