Status: A Brian Haner Jr Story. Active.

Give up Forever to Touch You

Chapter 30

“And you both know what you’re doing right?” Jimmy asked nervously as he paced back and forth along the length of Brian and Andie’s living room.

“Relax Jim, everything is sorted. Rhian hasn’t go a clue what you’ve got planned.” Brian assured his best friend.

“And she’s going to like all of this yeah?” he asked.

“She’s going to love it Jimmy. Trust me.” Andie replied with a smile.

“You sure?” he asked stopping pacing only to start chewing his short fingernails.

“Yes. I’ve known her for long enough now. She’s going to love it, fall in love with you all over again.” she replied.

“Really?” he asked with a nervous smile.

“YES!” both Andie and Brian yelled with a giggle.

“Okay. okay.” he said taking a few deep breaths to calm himself again. “Thanks for helping me with this guys.”

“You’re welcome sweetie. Now shouldn’t you be heading over to the Hyatt?” Andie asked.

“Shit yeah you’re right.” he said glancing at the watch he was wearing. “I’ll see you guys there in a couple of hours yeah?”

“Yeah, now go, and stop worrying.” Brian said sternly.

“I’m going, I’m going.” He said heading towards the door.

“Okay, you make sure everything we need is packed and ready to go, I’m gonna go sort out everything we need for Abi.” Andie said standing from the sofa with a smile. Brian nodded in reply, smiling as he too stood from the sofa.

A little while later, Brian pulled the Escalade into Jimmy’s driveway, keeping the engine running as Andie stepped out and made her way up to the large front door, knocking loudly.

“Do you know what the fuck that man is up to?” Rhian greeted her.

“Merry Christmas to you too Honey!” she cheered ignoring the question.

Rhian narrowed her eyes at her best friend, suspicion clear on her face. “You do know don’t you.”

Andie smiled widely, taking the piece of purple silk out of her pocket. “I might do, you’re just gonna have to trust us.”

“What’s going on?” Rhian asked eyeing up the silk taking a cautious step backwards.

“Just trust us. Jimmy has a surprise for you.” she replied “But it does mean being blindfolded.”

Rhian stared at her for a brief moment, folding her arms across her chest, “Okay, but if I hate this, I am going to make your life hell.” She said, allowing her arms to fall to her side.

“You’ll love it Hun, I promise.” She said with a smile, as Rhian turned to allow Andie to tie the purple silk around her eyes.

“Okay, now take hold of my hands and let me lead you out to the car.” Andie said.

With a sigh, Rhian lifted up her hands for Andie to take hold of them and led her out to the car. Once she was safely settled in the car and the seatbelt fastened, Andie got into the back with Abi and Brian started the car.

“Babe, is that what I think it is?” he asked glancing at Rhian before looking up at Andie in the rear view mirror.

“What?” Andie asked with a knowing smile.

“That blindfold, it’s..”

“It’s what?” Rhian asked hearing Andie giggle. “Oh lord! Please tell me it’s not what I think it is!”

As Rhian’s hands shot up to try and tug the material away from her eyes, Andie quickly reached up to keep it in place. “Stop being such a baby and leave it on. You’ll spoil the surprise if you take it off.”

“Couldn’t you at least have found something that you two haven’t used in your sex games?” she asked screwing up her face in disgust.

“It’s been washed since the last time don’t worry.” Andie said leaning back in her seat.
Rhian made a noise as if she was about to throw up and then settled quietly into the seat.

“Okay, we’re here.” Andie said as Brian pulled up outside the main entrance of the Hyatt Hotel, “But you still can’t take your blindfold off.”

“How much longer?” Rhian whined as Andie helped her out of the car.

“Not too much, just –“

“Trust you, yeah you keep telling me that.” she muttered following Andie’s lead.

Andie led them both through the lobby of the hotel following the signs to the room Jimmy had told her to go to.

Jimmy stood silently in the middle of the decorated room, his palms sweaty his heart pounding in his chest as he watched Andie help Rhian in. she let go of her hands, muttered something into her ear before winking at Jimmy and leaving.

“You can take the blindfold off now.” Jimmy said quietly as he walked towards her.

“Jimmy?” she asked her hands reaching up to push the silk away from her eyes.

“Hey.” he said with a smile as her eyes met his.

“What’s going on babe?” she asked taking a look around the room, chairs set out in rows around them, red and white carnations decorating the aisle.

“You said you always fancied a Christmas day wedding.” he said simply a smile bright on his face.

“What?” she asked in disbelief “Are you being serious?”

“Deadly serious. I want you to get married, here, today.” He replied.

“But what about my dress? The flowers, the photographers, the-“

Jimmy silenced her with a finger against her lips, “It’s all sorted, Andie has your dress in the car and everything else is sorted if you want it to be.” He replied. “All you have to do is say yes.”

A small smile crept quickly onto her lips as she flung herself towards him, “Yes! YES!” she yelled wrapping her arms around him, pressing her lips to his.

Kissing her back, Jimmy lifted her off the ground, spinning her around in his arms. “I love you Rhian Wilson.”

“I love you too James Sullivan.” She replied with a smile.

“Okay, the bridal suite is yours to get ready in; the wedding’s booked for one.” Jimmy said letting her feet touch the ground again.

“I’ll see you there.” she said, kissing his lips briefly before turning and walking quickly out of the room, finding Brian and Andie stood outside their faces full of excited anticipation.

“Don’t just stand there grinning like a Cheshire cat, we’ve got less than two hours to get me ready for my wedding.” she said with a beaming smile.

Adjusting Abi on her hip, Andie turned to follow her, “I take it you agreed then.”

“Of course I bloody well agreed.” She replied with a smile. “Now, I’m off to get the key to the bridal suite, Brian, can you get whatever stuff you’ve stolen from me from the car?”

“Sure thing, I’ll meet you up in the room.” he said with a smile.

“So, how long have you known about this little plan?” Rhian asked as they made their way over to the elevator with the key card to the bridal suite in her hand.

“A week.” She replied with a small smile.

“A week?” Rhian yelled gaining the attention of the people around them.

“Um, yeah, Jimmy came over just before we headed up to Big Bear and told us what he had planned and asked for our help.” She explained.

“You sneaky little fuc-.” Rhian muttered with a smile. “Thank you though, this is beyond amazing.”

“You’re welcome Hun, I knew you’d love it.” Andie replied as they stepped out of the elevator and walked down the corridor in search of the room they needed.

“Right, what do you want to do first?” Andie asked as she closed the room door behind them.

“Um, I guess I better take a shower and wash my hair.” she replied.

“Okay you do that; Brian will be here soon with everything else we need to get ready.” She said.

Just as Andie heard the shower turn on in the bathroom, there was a knock at the door. Opening it, she found Brian stood on the other side, three large dress bags in his arms as well as a vanity case.

“Where do you want all this?” he asked looking as though he was about to drop something.

“Um, on the bed will be fine thanks babe.” She said taking the vanity case out of his hands and shutting the door behind him.

“Which one of these is my suit?” Brian asked as he lay the three dress bags down onto the large bed.

“Um, the black one.” She replied.

“Okay, I better head off and find Jimmy and get ready myself.” He replied with a smile as he gently pulled her closer to him to kiss her.

With a smile, she slipped her arms up around his neck, kissing his lips. “Marry me.”

Brian pulled away from her slightly, “I am marrying you.”

“No, here, today. Marry me.” she replied gazing up into his eyes.

He looked at her, sighing as he shook his head, “Baby, as much as I’d love to we can’t. This is Jimmy and Rhian’s day.”

Andie lowered her gaze, her hands slipping to her side “Okay.” she whispered.

“Hey.” Brian began slipping a long index finger under her chin to lift her gaze back to his. “You know I love you and can’t wait to marry you, just not today. If you don’t want to wait until April we can bring it forward, but not today. Remember why we didn’t get married in the courthouse? You are going to have the wedding you want and it’s going to be OUR special day. Okay?”

Andie smiled. “Okay.”

“I love you.”

“Love you too.” she replied. “Now go get ready and find Jimmy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait again guys but the next chapter of this is written so you shouldn't have to wait too long. Show me how much you want that update by leaving me lots of lovely comments? ;)
<3